This renovated, light and airy studio apartment is situated in the heart of Cannes.
Perfectly located for either business or holiday stays with or without a car. Very well situated, just around the corner from the prestigious shopping street Rue d’Antibes, it is 2 mins walk from the beautiful Croisette, private and public beaches, restaurants, casinos, theatres and approx 5 mins walk from the Palais des Festivals.
Fine dining, cafes and bars on the doorstep, with the daily market just 200m stroll for delicious fresh and local produce. Two mini-supermarkets are just around the corner.
The train and bus stations are nearby, providing easy access to the whole of the French Riviera and Provence: Nice (30min), Monaco (1hr), St Paul de Vence (45min), San Rémo (1h 45min). The water taxis to St Tropez and the Isles de Lerins can be reached by foot in a few minutes and provide a delightful day out.
The coach service from Nice airport runs every 30min to nearby bus station.
CITIES/TOWNS: • City of Monaco and Monte Carlo is 45min by car. There is also a local train which can get you there
• St Tropez can be reached by water taxi across the Mediterranean and is particularly popular on market day
• The city Barcelona is 8 hours by car
• The town of Grasse in the hills behind Cannes is famous for its fragrances and is where many of the world’s most famous perfumes were made.
• Aix en Provence, Marseilles, Genoa and Porto Fino are all 2 hours away
• Florence and Verona are 3.5 hours and Venice and Milan between 4 and 4.5 hours
• A ferry boat leaves for Corsica several times a day and the crossing is 3 hours
Restaurants: Fine dining restaurants are only a few minutes walk from the apartment (*will provide more info)
Shopping: Designer shops, fashion shops and food shops to suit every taste and budget are only steps away from the appartment (*will provide more info).