Have the ultimate lake retreat at this massive 8-bedroom, 4-bathroom house, which sleeps 34! With modern amenities, delightful waterfront decks and a private sleeping cottage for an extra fee, this is sure to be your Texas home away from home. Enjoy easy access to popular attractions at Canyon Lake, the Texas Hill Country, Landa Park, San Marcos River and Rio Vista Park, Lake Placid, Natural Bridge Caverns, Lake McQueeney, Comal Springs, Barton Springs, and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full-over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Full Futon Bunk Beds | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7: King Bed | Bedroom 8 (Indoor Treehouse): 2 Full-over-Full Futon Bunk Beds
This lodge-style vacation rental home is situated on an expansive, tree-lined, waterfront property with ample space and privacy - making it the perfect backdrop for large family reunions or wedding festivities. There's even a separate sleeping cottage available for rent on-site, offering its own bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, which is ideal for those who need their own space!
Inside, you'll find this beautiful residence is impeccably decorated with comfortable furnishings and a charming wood-burning fireplace, making the 3,500-square-foot home feel delightfully warm and welcoming. Additionally, all the essential comforts of your own home can be found here, including 4 TVs, in-unit laundry machines and a charcoal grill that makes it easy to satisfy those Texas barbecue cravings.
You and your companions will find plenty of room to spread out and relax, as the spacious layout features several gathering areas large enough to accommodate everyone in your group. After an unforgettable day on the water, refuel with a meal prepared in either the fully equipped indoor kitchen or the convenient outdoor wet bar and prep kitchen, located right off the barbecue patio for easy access to the refrigerator while enjoying the home's water amenities. After dinner, sip a glass of your favorite wine out on any of the countless decks while admiring the beautiful sunset over the Guadalupe's glistening waters.
Perhaps the best feature of this gem of a property is its endless outdoor space, with bountiful multi-level decks and spacious balconies providing spectacular areas for group entertainment - difficult to find directly on the river!
You'll be mere steps from the beautifully winding Guadalupe River, offering plenty of choices for outdoor leisure. The property features upper and lower riverfront decks with a jet ski ramp, a canoe launch, a swim pad and dock space for 1 boat, allowing for easy access to any water activities.
There is also a large concrete deck for entertaining with a fire pit, abundant patio furniture and lower river access from the attached pier, situated mere inches from the water. There's also a secret garden on the property, providing a peaceful outdoor haven for private conversation or reading.
Additionally, 2 of the property's 8 bedrooms feature French doors leading to private patios that overlook the largest part of the river, making it easy for you to roll out of bed in the mornings to admire the stunning surroundings as you gear up for the exciting vacation day that lies ahead.
This wonderful home is located in a quiet neighborhood on the tranquil shores of the Guadalupe River, within Meadow Lake, the widest part of the river; Meadow Lake represents the last reservoir in a chain of 4 on the Guadalupe River - Lake Dunlap, Lake McQueeney and Lake Placid are all situated just upstream.
This property's proximity away from the popular Comal River in New Braunfels will allow you to relax away from the commotion of large crowds. You'll love unwinding outdoors and watching mother ducks, baby ducks and geese float calmly beside the dock.
Bring your boat, canoe, kayak, jet skis or fishing gear here and enjoy endless outdoor fun on the river. If you don't have a boat, cast your line over the lower wooden deck and reel in the day's catch. If you'd like, you can rent 2 canoes, available on the property for an additional fee, and travel up and down the river, admiring the picturesque homes and farms. There are few motorized boats on the river, making for a peaceful journey down its muted waters.
When you feel like venturing away from the property, you'll find this home to be conveniently within reach of all the area's most renowned attractions. Have fun tubing nearby on the on the famous Horseshoe Loop section of the Guadalupe River in Canyon Lake, Texas, The Loop near New Braunfels, Texas and the Comal River Gruene Bridge in Gruene, Texas. The Guadalupe, which the home is situated on, is the most popular river to float in Texas! Additionally, front door pickup and return service can be reserved for your tubing event! Spectacular tubing can be found on the Comal River and the Guadalupe River, for which you can arrange a shuttle to pick your group up at the property, supply you with inner tubes and take you back at the end of the day.
Another popular place for water-filled fun is the world famous Schlitterbahn, the largest and foremost waterpark in the United States. You'll be just a short drive away from Gruene - pronounced "green" - Hall, the oldest operating dance hall in Texas, located in the Gruene Historic District and hosting live country, Americana, and blues musicians nightly. Gruene Hall is where John Travolta famously danced in his white angel wings in the movie "Michael."
If shopping interests you, visit one of the largest outlet malls around in nearby San Marcos, located less than an hour away. San Antonio is also less than an hour away, boasting a handful of famed attractions, including The Alamo, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and the scenic downtown San Antonio River Walk, where you can spend the day wandering waterside while checking out tasty restaurants, museums, and quaint shops.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped indoor kitchen, small outdoor kitchen, several gathering areas, free WiFi, comfortable furnishings, 2 TVs, in-unit laundry machines, charcoal grill, wood burning fireplace, private patios directly off 2 of the bedrooms, 2 canoes available to rent for an extra fee, and much more
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living, with multi-level decks, a secret garden, an outdoor firepit, jet ski ramp, canoe launch, swim pad and dock space for 1 boat
- Perfect for family gatherings and special events. This home is located on a sprawling lakefront property with an additional sleeping cottage (See Evolve ID 318881) complete with full kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom - available to rent for an extra fee (Please reach out to Evolve for further details)
- Unbeatable waterfront location on Meadow Lake (the last reservoir in a chain of 4 on the Guadalupe River) - Enjoy easy access to popular attractions in nearby New Braunfels, Gruene, Canyon Lake, San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin and the Texas Hill Country!
- Close to Schlitterbahn, Landa Park, San Marcos River and Rio Vista Park, Lake Placid, Natural Bridge Caverns, Lake McQueeney, Gruene Hall, San Marcos Springs, Comal Springs, Barton Springs, Lake Dunlop, San Antonio River Walk, and much more
- No smoking
- Extra person fee: $50 per person, per stay (Over 25 guests)
- Pet-friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee (25-pound weight limit)
- Please note there is a separate sleeping cottage also available to rent on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. See Evolve ID 318881*
- Optional canoe rental fee: $70 per day
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Boat trailers or a total of 12 vehicles can park on the property (difficult to find this much parking directly on the Guadalupe)
- A marina is located at the end of the road for convenient boat launch
- Please no loud music
- No open containers in street or in public view or display
- No jumping into water from deck, boathouse roof, or furniture (water is shallow)
- Obey all state and local laws (property owner will call police)
- Travelers are to be respectful of property and will be held accountable for minor damages to towels, furniture, appliances, bedding, etc. These rules will be strictly enforced, and charges may be applied to the traveler separately from what is covered under the accidental damage protection program