|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome To Kamp Kiwis!
We Proudly Offer For Your Enjoyment:
* Beautifully decorated, super clean, updated and well-maintained home
* Private location ideally located close to national forest and a walkable distance to the village
* Wi-Fi, Smart HDTVs, digital cable, infraRed BBQs, fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer
* Ambient fireplace in master bedroom
* Super comfy beds, pillow top & memory foam, quality linens, down/feather comforters & pillows
* Plush towels and bath amenities included
* Central A/C for warm summers and toasty warm forced air heating for chilly winters
* Our property is located on a .5 acre wooded property. Rent for a family retreat!
* Fully enclosed decks keep kids and pets safe
* Our professionally designed nature hike is just steps away
* Level access to the street with minimal or no steps
Rates, Simple and Straight Forward:
* No holiday up-charges, no unrealistic deposits
* Stay seven nights for the price of five, no black-out dates
* Providing a meticulously clean cabin is our specialty, it's not an extra fee
* Quality vacation homes since 1997 & owner operated
* All major credit cards accepted, easy check-in/out process
* Absent innkeeper system. We, and our stuff, are out of sight!
* Proud Members of the Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association
* Our experience counts! Feel confident planning your vacation with us up to 12-months in advance
* Call us with any questions, we want to help you choose the right accommodations for your stay
* Hundreds of happy guests and always welcoming more!
Our two bedroom, two bath cabin is surrounded by Ponderosa pines and seasonal streams with forest views from every window! The expansive deck offers peaceful relaxation and views of the local wildlife that often frequent the property including white tail and mule deer, elk, javelina and native birds.
Our cabin offers rustic elegance with quality furnishings, sumptuous linens including double wrapped down comforters, and fluffy towels that make our guests feel like they have a vacation home of their own. More than 40% of our guests are repeat customers and referrals!
Come up and hike, bike, antique, sled in winter, fish, boot scoot at a local hang-out, visit one of our many small museums and historic sites, go to craft fairs or, our favorite past-time, just relax! We'll give you the 411 on the best places to dine-out and local activities.
Our personal service has been enjoyed by many local Arizona visitors as well as travelers from across the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Come up to Rim Country and experience Kamp Kiwis Cabins!
Keywords: Cabin, log cabin, family, pet-friendly, forest,mountains, kids, accessible, single-story,
We are a family that loves to travel to both popular and offbeat locations. Throughout our travels we pay careful attention to those special touches that matter and make our stay memorable. Quality, comfort and friendly service are at the top of the list!
Kamp Kiwis LLC purchased this cabin in 2006
We purchased our property with the intent to make it our dream cabin paying close attention to every detail in design. The house has stunning decks and rustic architectural detail while being extremely comfortable.
Our goal is to make our guests feel like our house is your vacation home for your stay.
Beyond the comfort of home, the cabin also sits near the edge of National forest. Just strap on your jandles and step outside for views of the rim.
In early morning and late afternoon, you'll likely see deer moving through the property. In the fall, the resident elk herd also migrates through the area. Local birds and fox are also common.
If you have an ATV or UTV, we have plenty of parking to bring up your rig and cruise around town.
Thank you again for the beautiful accommodations. We truly enjoyed every minute of our time.
Our family wishes your family health & happiness.
We went to the Kamp Kiwis Cedar House in Pine, AZ for two nights and were thrilled with our stay. The house was very clean and inviting, with lots of amenities including everything one would need for cooking, fast wi-fi, plenty of cable channels, plus Netflix and YouTube.
A family of elk walked right by the back deck and the area was very quiet. We had a wonderful time!
We had a wonderful time in your beautiful mountain home. We spent lots of time on the deck and during our visit we saw multiple elk, deer, javelina along with a resident squirrel and rabbit. Pine is such a quaint town with lots of shops and activities. We will be back!
Living in the valley, I forgot how totally black it gets outside at night. I haven't seen so many stars in a very long time. Saw whitetail deer and elk from the windows. This beautiful cabin had literally everything! Clean, cozy, and a fantastic wrap around porch!
Be sure to turn right out of the driveway and check out awesome views of the Rim just a couple blocks away. THAT Burger and Pub
and Ice Cream/Fudge shop right off main road are musts. You can't help but enjoy this great cabin and location! The cabin and most eateries even allow well behaved pups!
This is a lovely. comfortable home where you immediately feel relaxed and looked after. Everything you could want is provided and the furnishings are first rate. Deer and elk wander through the area and it is a treat to see them. We loved the large bathrooms and soft towels at our disposal. It is a quiet almost serene place, but you can be a busy as you want with much to do and explore. Good restaurants and friendly people. If you have the opportunity to book this home you will be delighted. L Lane.
This home was very nice and clean. Large deck perfect for taking in the beauty of the pines. Not to mention the elk and deer that visit, w were so surprised and delighted.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£118|
|Pet Fee||£32 + Tax|