No other house in Punta Banda can beat Villa Bajabarr’s Top 20!
1. Spacious 2 story vacation home with over 3,300 square feet
2. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, sleeps up to 15
3. Master suite with walk in closet, private terrace entrance, fireplace, and nursery/office
4. 9-person hot tub with 72 powerful jets
5. Mini back yard soccer practice pitch with 2 goals
6. Backyard kid's play set with swings and fort
7. Fountain courtyard with comfortable seating
8. Main terrace with beautiful views, dining for 8, swing for 2, fire pit, and grill
9. (2) wall mounted internet connected smart TV's (Netflix included)
10. Small terrace with 2-person bistro set, lounge chair and mountain views
11. Refurbished kitchen (2018)
12. Complimentary North American land line phone service
13. Ocean breeze circulation through cross ventilation and fully screened windows
14. Upstairs open floor concept for large group gathering with comfortable furniture
15. 1 block from semi-private beach with beach chairs provided
16. Access to seasonal community swimming pool and spa
17. Secure location in gated community with adjacent to 24/7 hour security office
18. Quiet secluded beach residential community: 20 miles south of Downtown Ensenada
19. Always hot, tankless hot-water system with two separate units to service entire house
20. Attached secure 2 car garage with washer and dryer available
For groups large or small, no other house in Punta Banda matches the comfort and amenities of Villa Bajabarr. Imagine a day at Bajabarr:
Begin your day with morning coffee in our private Fountain Courtyard as you gently sway to the sounds of our splashing fountain and birds singing in the background. Contemplate your day: ride horseback on the beach, visit the hot springs, dip into the seasonal community swimming pool (admission included), take a trip into town for fish tacos or to sample the fine wines of Valle de Guadalupe, or just relax on the beach.
Stroll across the street to La Marina restaurant and enjoy a shrimp omelet and mimosa breakfast while overlooking the marina and the lagoon. Admire a jet ski on the water and then catch a round of pool before making your way back to Villa Bajabarr.
Now head to the beautiful uncrowded beach. Don't miss the views of Isla Todos Los Santos (about 7 miles across the water) and Punta Banda peninsula (looks like Hawaii's Diamond Head.)
Back from the beach, rinse off at our backyard shower (hot and cold water of course), then hop into our state-of-the-art hot tub for a relaxing massage. 72 jets put the power where it's needed, including a recliner seat for a full body massage.
With a hint of dusk in the air, grill up dinner on the Main Terrace as city lights across the lagoon twinkle into view and stars gradually appear. Our Main Terrace has table seating for 8 and a patio swing for 2.
After dinner light the Main Terrace's fire pit, draw the chairs around and bring out the marshmallows! Then head inside for a Netflix movie.
Before you turn in, slip out of the master suite's private entrance to the small terrace to enjoy the ocean breeze and a night cap.
Just one possibility for a day at Villa Bajabarr!
Rates $300 per night, year round. We do not increase our rates on holidays on peak season!
*2 night minimum stay
*3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
Located on the secluded strand across the water from Baja California’s Ensenada, Villa Bajabarr features a private, 3-room, second floor master suite. Living, dining and kitchen areas are also located on the second floor. The large great room features its own fireplace, and lots of windows to display mountain and estuary views, two terraces, and an available air mattress/cot to sleep two.
The master suite with fireplace, has a queen bed plus an adjoining room with a single bed, bathroom and walk-in closet. Enjoy your own private balcony with mountain view.
On the ground floor are two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and double beds. Additionally, you will find a general-access bathroom, another bedroom with double bed, and a bunk room that sleeps four, and has room for your own air mattresses.
Villa Bajabarr provides a free complimentary Wi-Fi internet connection plus a complementary Netflix account for our guests. We do our best to ensure the internet service is operational, but Villa Bajabarr is not the internet service provider and thus cannot guarantee the service speeds or operational effectiveness of the internet service.
Guests should also note that while Villa Bajabarr provides an internet connected TV for viewing Netflix or other internet content, we do not provide any broadcast or cable television services.
NEW MAY 2018:
Brand new kitchen sink, stove/oven, and refrigerator!
NEW & IMPROVED - APRIL 2018:
Hot Tub & Fountain!
New bedding, pillows & mattress pads in all bedrooms!
New beach towels and lounge chairs!
New patio furniture!
Upgraded and modernized kitchen appliances!
*NEW & IMPROVED*
Since we added the new TV in Fall 2015, we have added the following:
1 New toilet
New Garage Doors
Updated Washer and Dryer
New 30-piece cookware set. Pots, pans, spatulas, etc.
New curtains for master suite and bunk room.
New bathroom floor mats in each bathroom.
New charcoal burning BBQ!
New Fire Pit!
All for your comfort and convenience!