The condo is located in a residential module next to one of the beautiful lighted paths that lead to the beach. It features a large swimming pool with shallow area for children and a large green area of preserved forest where one can see many animals, relaxing for those who enjoy contact with nature.
2 SUITES AVARANDADAS- The upper floor of the house has 2 bedrooms beautiful, and well-lit. They have skewed high ceilings with wooden ceiling, fans, and air conditioning. From the balconies you can admire the large preserved green area that borders the condo and the pool.
The first suite has one bed for couples and one single bed and the second suite has one bed for couples and a bunk bed with two twin mattresses.
TV-ROOM Downstairs there is a TV room, with comfortable sofa and a TV 40 ". You can use it as a being, leaving the united space Living Room, or close it with a folding door, leaving the room for home theater only not bothering people who are in Being and kitchen.
Being-ROOM room with two sofas 3 seater and 1 armchair and TV 39 ".
Dinner- TABLE wooden table to seat 8.
Kitchen Space Kitchen has 1 refrigerator, 1 freezer, 1 microwave and 1 floor stove. We leave all cooking utensils available for use, dishes, cutlery, pots, blender, etc. Only we kindly ask you to wash the dishes after use so they do not attract animals and insects.
CHURRASQUEIRA- The house has an outdoor area with individual and covered barbecue. It overlooks the pool and BBQ tables.
BANHOS- The house has two bathrooms upstairs, one for each bedroom and one bathroom on the lower floor. All with shower, toilet and tub.
LAVANDERIA- Next to the kitchen has a laundry room with sink, hose to clean up before entering the house if needed, and leave space for beach accessories and cleaning materials.
RULES OF THE CONDOMINIUM:
Because it is a house in a family condominium and more peaceful place, we kindly ask you to lower the volume of sounds and reduce noise after 23: 00hs for peace of all.
Some things can only be done in Riviera !!!
* Walk on the road to pedestrians illuminated through woods running from the condo to the beach. Preferably take the tour in the evening, where people usually go to the beach to see the sunset and walk, worth it!;
* Rent one of the bikes available at the entrance to the path leading to the beach and walk on the beach to the right end, where you have the best view of the Riviera coastline;
* Eat the famous Churros Riviera, in the trailer that is parked in the central roundabout near the beach;
* Take a walk in the Riviera Shopping, eating a pizza, ice cream or else take the children in the disputed bowling is a good thing;
* Attend one of the shows available on the View space in high season and see what's new this summer.