|Space||1,150 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Come enjoy relaxed living at its finest by escaping to this remarkable New Smyrna Beach vacation rental apartment. Situated on the second story of a duplex building directly across the street from the ocean, this delightful residence will let you experience the best of Florida’s laid back atmosphere in a sleepy little beachside town!
Boasting 2 private bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements to provide a cozy stay for up to 6 guests in 1,150 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, this charming apartment is an ideal lodging choice for families and friends out for a quintessential beach escape. You’ll find the abode’s welcoming interior comfortably furnished with all the amenities you want in your ultimate home-away-from-home, including an in-unit washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen and a quaint dining area.
Stay entertained during your downtime by surfing the web via the free wireless internet access, or watch the programming of your choice on any of the unit’s 3 TVs - there’s a flat screen TV with cable and DVD player in the master bedroom, a TV with DVD player in the second bedroom, and another flat screen TV with DVD player in the living room. Plus, this unit features terrific ocean views from the master bedroom, as well as from the kitchen and living room.
Settled on the second level of a duplex with its own private entrance, this upstairs apartment unit offers a wonderful setting reminiscent of a classic beachhouse. This is not a massive condominium complex or tall highrise apartment building! Throughout your visit, you’ll get to enjoy use of the gas grill and outdoor shower on the premises, available near the entrance of the unit. Get the skinny from the owners on all the great places to eat and drink nearby - they’ll be happy to provide recommendations or assist should you need anything!
You simply can’t beat this apartment’s phenomenal location! The property is nestled right across the street from the glorious beach, just 100 yards from the sand, in addition to 27th Avenue Park with drive-on beach access or optional no-drive beach. Look forward to spending your vacation days fishing, boating, surfing, swimming, bike riding, or exploring fun beachside bars. You’ll find a nice public park with basketball, handball and racquetball courts nearby, and historic downtown New Smyrna Beach is only a couple miles away.
Whether you’re in the mood to cook at home or not, this property is conveniently located near fine dining, as well as local supermarkets. For a thrilling day trip, travel just 7 miles from the home to explore Canaveral Seashores, drive 25 minutes to soak up the sun in Daytona Beach, or venture 55 minutes to take in the famous attractions of Orlando. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time here, this outstanding New Smyrna Beach vacation rental condo will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, cable TV, and use of the gas grill and outdoor shower on the premises
- 2 adult-sized beach cruiser bikes available for guest enjoyment!
- Admire fantastic ocean views from the apartment's master bedroom, kitchen and living room!
- Prime location! Directly across the street from the beach and 27th Avenue Park with drive-on beach access
- Close proximity to excellent restaurants, local supermarkets, historic downtown, Daytona Beach, Canaveral Seashores, Orlando attractions and much more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 40-pound weight limit, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Stay (Max 1 Dog Allowed, 40-Lb Weight Limit, No Cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Exactly as described. Had an amazing time. Will stay here again.
We enjoyed our stay, the beach cottage was clean and comfortable, the kitchen was well set up with appliances and utensils for cooking meals. Beach access was right across the street. The owners were friendly and accommodating. The only issue was no hand rail on the upper half of the stairway.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.