Escape to Burton Lake Escape. Enjoy beautful lake and mountain views while sitting on our screen in porch sipping a cool ice tea or glass of wine. Build a romantic, roaring fire in the large stone fireplace while watching a movie on the big screen TV. Prepare large family dinners while the kids swim in the lake. Picnic on the dock, float in the cool clean water of Lake Burton or take slow, easy rides around the Lake in a pontoon boat rental which you can park right at your own private dock! Enjoy a game of ping pong or roast marshmallows at the inviting lakeside firepit as the ducks float by. Whatever you choose to do, come, relax and enjoy your stay at Burton Lake Escape. Our lake house offers the following:
* Spacious open floor plan. Large stone fireplace. Large common area for gathering.
* Huge screened porch with multiple dining areas, rockers, and swing.
* Wonderful views of lake and mountains. Towards the end of the cove. Low boat traffic.
* Kid friendly. Lot not too steep. Wade-in access to lake.
* Outdoor entertainment area with brand new sofa, chairs, and pingpong table.
* 3 bedrooms/3 baths w/ extra trundle daybed and 2 sleeper sofas- Every bed has an amazing view of the lake!
* Master on main with king size bed (new memory foam topper) and bathroom
* 2 bedrooms and a landing downstairs
* 1 downstairs bedroom with new queen size bed
* 1 downstairs bedroom with 3 twin beds
* Landing area with twin daybed w/ twin trundle which can convert to a King
* 2 full baths downstairs
* Free unlimited WiFi
* Use of 2 new kayaks included in rental fee
* Filtered water
* We do allow pets (primarily dogs but others considered). There is a $20.00/night/pet fee - non-refundable. Maximum: $100.00 Please let us know if you have any pets when requesting rental.
* Now Offering: Recreation Package including a paddleboat, new tube, adult and youth skis, wake board, and rope for low cost of $25/day. Much lower than marina and so convenient!! See photo for more details.
Keywords: Cabin, Lake, Clayton, Helen, Hiawassee, skiing, water skiing, fishing, north georgia mountains, paved driveway, kids welcome, children, pets, fireplace, porch