|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Newly remodeled two bedroom cottage attached to the main house. Cottage includes full kitchen and bath, new granite counter tops, tile and hardwood floors. Located in a quiet, country neighborhood with surrounding vineyards.
Stay inside and enjoy access to wireless internet, HD TVs, a cabinet of board games or let the kids go outside and play on the large lawns. Cottage includes full kitchen, dining, living room, bath with washer & dryer, master bedroom with king bed, guest room with king bed or twin bed configuration, keyless front door.
Full access to a beautifully landscaped property with more than fifty rose bushes.
Within less than 3.5 miles you will find 8 wineries as we are located in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley wine region.
- 15 min to Armstrong Woods – take a leisurely walk through majestic giant redwoods
- 20 min to Korbel Champagne Tasting Room
- 10 min to Kendall Jackson Winery
- 20 Min to Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley wine region and 45 minutes to Napa
- 22 miles to Bodega Bay’s sandy beaches and dunes
- Bicycle enthusiasts will find that the cottage is a perfect launching point for riding through the wine country as we are located just a mile off Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge GranFondo route.
- At the edge of the property a pathway meanders through more than 100 acres of neighboring vineyards, perfect for an evening stroll, sit along the vineyard reservoir and watch the sunset.
- If you are a horse enthusiast then you may enjoy watching a dressage jumping competition held regularly at the Santa Rosa Equestrian Center which lies less than a mile away.
- For an elegant meal you can make a reservation and head a minute down the road to the highly rated Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro or Zazu Restaurant located in Sebastopol or for a casual meal head a few minutes into town for a Taqueria or maybe stop at Simply Vietnam.
County of Sonoma TOT Certificate #1002N
Keywords: cottage, bungalow, cozy, Wine Country, Napa, Santa Rosa area
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Sunny View Cottage!! We love it and hope to come back soon!
This home was a wonderful place to stay in Santa Rosa! We were able to explore vineyards right across the street! It was clean, spacious, and comfortable. We'd definitely stay here again!
Well-appointed cottage, away from town just enough to feel far out...nice and quiet.
Linens were nice and the basket of goodies that greeted us was lovely!
Beautiful place to end the day after wine tasting. The place has everything you need and more. Just wished we can spend more time here to fully enjoy everything the place has to offer. We need to come back!
The cottage was amazing! The ameneities were perfect (just enough to make it feel like home!). We loved playing Clue in the spacious living room and darts out in the backyard, and having access to a grill was wonderful. The property was immaculate (inside and out) and the location was central for our travel plans. The communication and customer service was great and I would highly recommend Sunny View Cottage to anyone traveling to this area of CA. If you visit Santa Rosa I would highly recommend The Naked Pig for brunch and Fogbelt Brewing Company among many other fun and eclectic spots.
We visited the area for a wedding this past weekend (September 2016) and were lucky enough to find Sunny View Cottage. The home is clean, well appointed and tastefully decorated. It is just far enough off the beaten path to be quiet, but close enough to everything you may want or need in a wine country vacation. Given that we had 4 people in our party, the price was very attractive when compared to nearby hotels. The addition of a full kitchen, living and dining areas and outdoor space made the value terrific.
Just one small thing. The entry way has a small landing about 4 steps up that should have handrails for assistance in climbing the stairs and safety.
The baked goods, cheese and crackers provided as a welcoming gift by the owners was a thoughtful detail.
This is a lovely place to stay in Santa Rosa. The home is beautiful and had everything we needed in a quiet, peaceful setting. There is a wonderful garden and view of the vineyards. Lynn was very quick to respond to any questions we had. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it highly.
Wine Tasting to your hearts content!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£246|
Price includes 1-4 guests
Additional guests - $25/night/person up to 6 max
Cleaning Fee $100/7 nights or more (Waived if left clean!)
$50/6 nights or less (Waived if left clean!)
Cancellation Policy up to 30 days before ($15 processing fee)
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.