|Space||900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Newly remodeled two bedroom cottage attached to the main house. Cottage includes full kitchen and bath, new granite counter tops, tile and hardwood floors. Located in a quiet, country neighborhood with surrounding vineyards.
Stay inside and enjoy access to wireless internet, HD TVs, a cabinet of board games or let the kids go outside and play on the large lawns. Cottage includes full kitchen, dining, living room, bath with washer & dryer, master bedroom with king bed, guest room with king bed or twin bed configuration, keyless front door.
Full access to a beautifully landscaped property with more than fifty rose bushes.
Within less than 3.5 miles you will find 8 wineries as we are located in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley wine region.
- 15 min to Armstrong Woods – take a leisurely walk through majestic giant redwoods
- 20 min to Korbel Champagne Tasting Room
- 10 min to Kendall Jackson Winery
- 20 Min to Healdsburg and the Dry Creek Valley wine region and 45 minutes to Napa
- 22 miles to Bodega Bay’s sandy beaches and dunes
- Bicycle enthusiasts will find that the cottage is a perfect launching point for riding through the wine country as we are located just a mile off Levi Leipheimer’s King Ridge GranFondo route.
- At the edge of the property a pathway meanders through more than 100 acres of neighboring vineyards, perfect for an evening stroll, sit along the vineyard reservoir and watch the sunset.
- If you are a horse enthusiast then you may enjoy watching a dressage jumping competition held regularly at the Santa Rosa Equestrian Center which lies less than a mile away.
- For an elegant meal you can make a reservation and head a minute down the road to the highly rated Walter Hansel Wine & Bistro or Zazu Restaurant located in Sebastopol or for a casual meal head a few minutes into town for a Taqueria or maybe stop at Simply Vietnam.
County of Sonoma TOT Certificate #1002N
Keywords: cottage, bungalow, cozy, Wine Country, Napa, Santa Rosa area
We built this property and subsequently added on in stages with the final being the attached granny unit (the cottage). The cottage was originally built for Rogers mother and she lived here for 16 happy years. She passed away at 96 years old. We decided to offer the cottage for vacation rentals and we are so happy we did! Mom would be so happy to know that her beautiful home is being enjoyed by guests all around the world!
Thank you for a wonderful stay at Sunny View Cottage!! We love it and hope to come back soon!
We received all of the information we needed prior to arriving, making our short stay seamless and hassle-free. The property was beautiful and the cottage was very clean and updated. Our hosts provided the "little things" that made our stay even better: freshly ground coffee, freshly baked goods, and enough information in the guest book to explain the basics without making it seem like we had a lot of required reading to complete when we arrived. My wife also enjoyed the amenities available in the kitchen, as it was fully stocked. If we weren't out most of the time during our stay, we could have easily prepared a variety of meals.
If we are in Santa Rosa again, we will definitely consider this property and we highly recommend it to anyone needing a two bedroom location!
The property was lovely and the sleeping arrangements were very comfortable. A second bathroom would have been nice, but other than that, it is definitely a repeat experience for us!
We rented the cottage for a trip to see family, it was perfect! The house was clean and neat and stocked with everything and then some! It was very comfortable and in a pretty location. Lynn was helpful and very responsive to our requests. We will definitely be back!
This cottage was great for us to spend a weekend winetasting and rediscovering west Sonoma Co. Very quiet, clean and exactly as described online.
Welcomed with a basket of goodies after a long day of traveling! So kind and such a great house with all the convenience of home! Beautiful area with a great bistro one mile away. We had the best time celebrating my moms 60th birthday with her sisters, my sister and a cousin. Can't rate this place beyond 5, but deserves 10 stars.
Wine Tasting to your hearts content!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£234.7|
|Linen/Towel Charge||£39.12 + Tax|
Price includes 1-4 guests
Additional guests - $25/night/person up to 6 max
Cleaning Fee - $50
Cancellation Policy up to 30 days before ($15 processing fee)
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.