Experience the majestic Rocky Mountains by escaping to this delightful Breckenridge vacation rental townhome! Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 newly renovated bathrooms and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 12 guests, this home is an ideal accommodation choice for large families or groups seeking a peaceful alpine retreat. With excellent amenities and a great location right in the heart of all the excitement, this home base is perfect for exploring everything Summit County has to offer.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Den): 4 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Bed
Upon entering the home, you'll be enamored by its warm and inviting interior with upscale furnishings and marvelous decor throughout 2,000 square feet of living space.
Start off your vacation mornings by taking in breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains and Breckenridge Ski Resort through the master bedroom's large picture windows. After an exciting day on the slopes, unwind with a good book on the cozy couches or sip a hot cup of coffee outside on the private patio.
When you're not out trying the terrific dining options in town, prepare delectable home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy your fare around the elegant dining room table, where every meal feels like a special occasion.
After dinner, settle in for a leisurely evening spent snuggling by the wood-burning fireplace or taking in a movie with your loved ones on the flat-screen cable TV, complete with AppleTV service.
While you may consider spending the entire duration of your visit simply basking in the comfort of this fantastic townhouse, you won't want to miss the endless list of excitement Breckenridge offers all seasons of the year.
From this residence, you can be on Breckenridge's renowned ski slopes in only about 5 minutes! The free shuttle stops directly behind the property for convenient transport all over Summit County, allowing you to experience multiple world-class ski resorts in the region.
This townhouse is also approximately a 3 mile trip or 5 minutes from downtown Breckenridge and Main Street, where during the warmer months you'll encounter numerous festivals, galleries, and events taking place to keep you thoroughly entertained.
Additionally, outdoor recreation abounds in Summit County, with countless hiking and biking trails winding through the picturesque mountainous landscape.
No matter what time of year you plan to visit, this remarkable Breckenridge vacation rental townhome ensures a Rocky Mountain getaway you won't forget anytime soon!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with Keurig Coffee machine, in-unit laundry machines, wood-burning fireplace, large private patio, 5 flat screen cable TVs, free WiFi, garage parking for 1 vehicle, additional parking for 1 vehicle, and more
- Fantastic Breckenridge location with views of the Rocky Mountains and Breckenridge Resort slopes. Situated on the free shuttle bus route with proximity to Breckenridge ski area, Main Street shops and restaurants, outdoor recreational activities, and many other notable attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that AWD, 4WD or other similarly equipped vehicles are highly recommended while traveling in the mountains, especially during snow season when weather is unpredictable
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in