About the property
- House1500 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Luxury Collection - Gold Winner: Elegance / Style
Our advantages when comparing to other vacation homes in the area:
• Perfect location! Quiet place and close to nature. Just two minutes by car is the famous Avenue 192 (restaurants, shops and attractions). A 24 hours Pharmacy is 3 minutes away. In 5 minutes you find a 24 hours Walmart. Just 10 minutes drive and you arrive at Walt Disney World; in about 15 minutes you reach Universal Studios and SeaWorld. (If you see other vacation homes, please check this information with internet maps because many properties do not put the real distance in their description).
• We just renewed the floor (no more carpets, all tiles), the decor and we got some new furniture as well! So it will look even better when you arrive!
• The patio area is now fenced: more privacy for you and your family; outdoor space for your pets!
• The manager of the property has a degree in Costumer Service by Disney University. He is available 24/7 and he is fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
• We have coupons available and also the possibility to get park tickets with up to 40% off!
• Rarely will you find a house like ours, which has invested heavily in health and safety of our guests: all the air-conditioning ducts were cleaned and sterilized; another company conducted several tests in the property: tap water quality (drinking water), the amount of radon gas, mold, asbestos and lead in the environment. This is a very serious issue because many houses here are old and just renovated without fixing these problems. You don't want to risk and get cancer from your vacation! Be aware and request it from every house you see – ask for the documentation to prove it!
• Every time a guest leaves, a company comes to clean the house and they do a special service that includes a organic disinfectant in bathrooms and all places of constant handlings (telephone, door knobs, cabinets and drawers, remote controls, switches, taps, etc.) - we invest extra for your comfort and safety.
• This house also has a pest control plan and insurance.
• Wireless Internet throughout the house, super fast: 60Mbps !!
• Plasma TV and DVD player in every room and in the living room as well. More than 800 free channels from all over the world and over 5,000 free movies and series! (Very rare to find another home with this advantage!). Home Theater in the living room.
• Remember to check the reviews from the houses you see. We have excellent reviews and guests that always come back and also refer us to family and friends!
• Alarm system and external cameras for your safety.
• Condominium with security (without gate, so you don't waste time stopping and typing passwords), also community pool, playground for children and a sport complex (all inclusive – just 1 minute walk). We provide sport balls and tennis rackets for your convenience.
• Once again we won Gold Medal from the Orlando Vacation Home Association!
• Our pool is facing north – so it has sunlight all day long!
• Hydro massage and chromo therapy available at the pool and in the bathrooms.
• The pool has protective screen (insects and leaves) and it the patio area is all fenced (privacy - and your pets will love it!); the pool has also LED lights that changes color. For an additional fee you can have heated pool water up to 87F (most vacation homes heat It only to 80F or 83F). There is a plastic chest full of pool toys and floats.
• Towels (bath and pool) in extra quantities for your convenience (we know how unpleasant it is to be washing towels and waiting to dry to be able to reuse them).
• Inside the community, on the other side of the road, there is a beautiful lake with a forest in the back, a fountain and swans.
• Neon light in the master badroom to create a romantic mood... ;)
• Video library, music library and books available.
• Telephone with free calls (US, Canada and US territories).
• Game room with several options of table games, toys, air powered hockey table, darts, basketball arcade, TV with DVD player and video games (more than 80 games!). There is also an electric popcorn machine!
• We provide cleaning supplies* and basic personal hygiene items* - most vacation homes don't offer anything at all! Even toilet paper! How absurd!).
• Parking space with shade and the possibility to park in the street if you receive visitors.
• Lights and ceiling fans with remote control.
• The beds have orthopedic mattresses (less than 2 years of use) and extra bedding (anti-allergic).
• Full kitchen with appliances and extra utensils, dish towels, table cloths, liquid detergent*, detergent for the dishwasher*, and other amenities.
• Front door with password (this avoids problems of losing the keys and it allows all the members of your travel group to have access to the house at any time).
• Barbecue with accessories available. There is a cooler box and a themed cooler in the pool area (you can fill it with ice and leave your drinks there).
• Remote controled air-conditioning system (cool or heat the rooms) with filter perfume.
• Several outlets and USB ports in the house to charge your electronics. The TVs have HDMI cable if you want to connect your computer or tablet.
• Washing machine and dryer (detergent included*). Iron and board as well.
• The kids room has a thematic decoration.
• We provide the mail box key for our guests, so they can do online shopping and ask to deliver at the vacation home.
• Smoke detectors in every room and also a fire extinguisher.
• We can provide crib, stroller, high chair and other baby itens.
• Lots of extra space to store your luggage, clothes and shopping bags.
• You will love to stay here! For sure! )
* Sufficient supply for the first days of your stay.
PS: This house is pet-friendly and needs a special cleaning process at check out so that guests with allergies have no problem to stay here. This cost forces us to charge an extra fee in case you plan to bring your pet. Please consult the management regarding this issue. Be aware as hosts who brought animals without permission were eventually fined.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Francis Giovanella
Francis Giovanella is one of the managers for TerraValle International in Central Florida, the company that owns the house. He has a degree in Tourism and also serves as a chaplain in Florida Hospital. Francis comes from a Italian family who emigrated to South Brazil. He has been to the five continents and has lived in Australia, Brazil, Peru and now in the USA. This vast international experience made him a polyglot and gave him the ability to deal well with people and different cultures.
Francis Giovanella purchased this House in 2014
Why Francis Giovanella chose Kissimmee
The North Kissimmee/Celebration area is known for the high level in quality of life and social indices. The weather is nice all year around and the immense natural areas give it a small-town sense, even having the whole structure of a metropolis. Tourism brings a wide range of services and facilities available, not to mention that the city's infrastructure in this region is always kept impeccable! The proximity to the beaches and the famous theme parks and attractions in Orlando/Kissimmee is also a detachable quality. Finally, we are in a wonderful location, whether to live or to travel. Everyone is welcome!
What makes this House unique
There are many other advantages of staying in this vacation home: mainly the low costs, safety, comfort, privacy and the opportunity to experience the American way of life. You also have the opportunity to shop online and ask to deliver at your vacation home! This house is fully furnished and is equipped with all bed linen and bath/kitchen appliances and utensils. All bedrooms have LED TV with DVD player! There is a central heating system and A/C, smoke alarms, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and security system. There is a pool with color LED light, protected with a screen cage (against insects and leaves), and it has heated water (optional). You can do hydrotherapy and chromotherapy in the pool! The patio area has fences all around (privacy) and a beautiful garden! This house is inside a condominium that offers security service and even a community pool, with the entire infrastructure for residents. There is also a playground and a sports complex! It is worth mentioning that our manager speaks English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. He is always available to help with any questions or further information about the house or tourist attractions. There is a possibility to get discounts in parks and stores through the contacts we have with the staff of these sites! This house has recently been renovated to provide more comfort and convenience, so some details of the decor and fixtures may be different on your arrival. Even the garage can now be used as a game room! We hope you can enjoy your stay and that it may be the perfect vacation for you! Thank you for choosing Palm Breeze Home!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Overall we enjoyed our stay. Master bed was comfortable but other beds not so much. 2nd bathroom shower needed to be repaired so we couldn’t use it. House was clean. Pool was a plus. Thx so much.
Thank you Shelley. It was great to have you here as well; and it was a pleasure to serve you! You should have told us about the problems you faced so we would address them right away for you. Now these issues are already solved. We hope you enjoyed our gift and we hope to see you again! :)
Nice and comfortable home
My kids really enjoyed the pool and game room! Overall, I would definitely stay again!
Thank you Marshay. It was great to have you here as well; and it was a pleasure to serve you! Let us know how to reach that 5th star on your review! We hope you enjoyed our gift and we hope to see you again! :)
Nice & Quiet Neighborhood
Its a nice little condo. Kids loved the pool and being able to bring our dog was a huge plus! The neighborhood was nice and quiet and we didn't have any problems in the house.
Thank you Jennifer. It was great to have you here as well; and it was a pleasure to serve you! We hope you enjoyed our gift and we hope to see you again! :)
Nice quiet neighborhood
Our stay at Palm Breeze was very nice and relaxing. Francis communicated before the trip, and responded right away with any of our questions/concerns.
Plenty of room in the house, and enough to do. We had very cool weather, so the games in the garage came in handy, along with the tennis rackets.
Good location for driving around, restaurants, pubs, and of course the amusement parks.
Would rent again in the future, as it suited our family needs.
Thank you Mike. It was great to have you here as well; and it was a pleasure to serve you! We hope you enjoyed our gift and we hope to see you again! :)
EXCELLENT PLACE! (deserves more than 5 stars!)
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. With all the amenities one could need, towels and toys for the pool, dishes, pots & pans for cooking, (If we chose to do so), and everything else in between. The drive to the parks, (Disney, Universal), didn't require using maps or GPS. It was quite simple - no getting lost. We loved the warm pool, which was nice to relax after a long day at the parks. Everything that a tourist could want was also nearby, including mini golf and fishing places. We made so many great memories while staying here. It is definitely a must return destination. And not in the too distant future!!! Thank you!
Thank you Josh. It was great to have you here as well; and it was a pleasure to serve you! We hope you enjoyed our gift and we hope to see you again! :)
Very outdated property
Very outdated The Bath Rooms are not handicap friendly plus need to be completely remolded Mattresses on Beds very poor Quality Description of property not completely accurate In addition charged a 50% cancellation fee for December that I don't feel they were entitled to Very unhappy Client
Answer from the home owner himself:
"We apologize for this experience and we inform that we have already made the suggested improvements for this property. This house is actually not and never was classified as a handicap on the website, so that is why we had this misunderstanding. We hope you can return and enjoy the improvements made now."
Behind the house there is a beautiful lake with a water fountain!
Few minutes by car and you reach water parks, themes parks (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Legoland, Holy Land - Christian Theme Park), shows, dinner presentations, sports simulators, helicopter ride, and other great attractions!
Additional pricing information
The only extra fees would be: 1) A one time property damage policy that covers accidental damages: US$ 59.00. 2) A one time cleaning fee: US$ 89.00. 3) If you request heated pool, there is a one time fee as well (the amount may very depending on the time of the year and how long is your stay going to be).