|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Our advantages when comparing to other vacation homes in the area:
• Perfect location! Quiet place and close to nature. Just two minutes by car is the famous Avenue 192 (restaurants, shops and attractions). A 24 hours Pharmacy is 3 minutes away. In 5 minutes you find a 24 hours Walmart. Just 10 minutes drive and you arrive at Walt Disney World; in about 15 minutes you reach Universal Studios and SeaWorld. (If you see other vacation homes, please check this information with internet maps because many properties do not put the real distance in their description).
• We just renewed the floor (no more carpets, all tiles), the decor and we got some new furniture as well! So it will look even better when you arrive!
• The patio area is now fenced: more privacy for you and your family; outdoor space for your pets!
• The manager of the property has a degree in Costumer Service by Disney University. He is available 24/7 and he is fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
• We have coupons available and also the possibility to get park tickets with up to 40% off!
• Rarely will you find a house like ours, which has invested heavily in health and safety of our guests: all the air-conditioning ducts were cleaned and sterilized; another company conducted several tests in the property: tap water quality (drinking water), the amount of radon gas, mold, asbestos and lead in the environment. This is a very serious issue because many houses here are old and just renovated without fixing these problems. You don't want to risk and get cancer from your vacation! Be aware and request it from every house you see – ask for the documentation to prove it!
• Every time a guest leaves, a company comes to clean the house and they do a special service that includes a organic disinfectant in bathrooms and all places of constant handlings (telephone, door knobs, cabinets and drawers, remote controls, switches, taps, etc.) - we invest extra for your comfort and safety.
• This house also has a pest control plan and insurance.
• Wireless Internet throughout the house, super fast: 60Mbps !!
• Plasma TV and DVD player in every room and in the living room as well. Home Theater in the living room.
• Remember to check the reviews from the houses you see. We have excellent reviews and guests that always come back and also refer us to family and friends!
• Alarm system and external cameras for your safety.
• Condominium with security (without gate, so you don't waste time stopping and typing passwords), also community pool, playground for children and a sport complex (all inclusive – just 1 minute walk). We provide sport balls and tennis rackets for your convenience.
• Once again we won Gold Medal from the Orlando Vacation Home Association!
• Our pool is facing north – so it has sunlight all day long!
• Hydro massage and chromo therapy available at the pool and in the bathrooms.
• The pool has protective screen (insects and leaves) and it the patio area is all fenced (privacy - and your pets will love it!); the pool has also LED lights that changes color. For an additional fee you can have heated pool water up to 87F (most vacation homes heat It only to 80F or 83F). There is a plastic chest full of pool toys and floats.
• Towels (bath and pool) in extra quantities for your convenience (we know how unpleasant it is to be washing towels and waiting to dry to be able to reuse them).
• Inside the community, on the other side of the road, there is a beautiful lake with a forest in the back, a fountain and swans.
• Neon light in the master badroom to create a romantic mood... ;)
• Video library, music library and books available.
• Telephone with free calls (US, Canada and US territories).
• Game room with several options of table games, toys, air powered hockey table, darts, basketball arcade, TV with DVD player and video games (more than 80 games!). There is also an electric popcorn machine!
• We provide cleaning supplies* and basic personal hygiene items* - most vacation homes don't offer anything at all! Even toilet paper! How absurd!).
• Parking space with shade and the possibility to park in the street if you receive visitors.
• Lights and ceiling fans with remote control.
• The beds have orthopedic mattresses (less than 2 years of use) and extra bedding (anti-allergic).
• Full kitchen with appliances and extra utensils, dish towels, table cloths, liquid detergent*, detergent for the dishwasher*, and other amenities.
• Front door with password (this avoids problems of losing the keys and it allows all the members of your travel group to have access to the house at any time).
• Barbecue with accessories available. There is a cooler box and a themed cooler in the pool area (you can fill it with ice and leave your drinks there).
• Remote controled air-conditioning system (cool or heat the rooms) with filter perfume.
• Several outlets and USB ports in the house to charge your electronics. The TVs have HDMI cable if you want to connect your computer or tablet.
• Washing machine and dryer (detergent included*). Iron and board as well.
• The kids room has a thematic decoration.
• We provide the mail box key for our guests, so they can do online shopping and ask to deliver at the vacation home.
• Smoke detectors in every room and also a fire extinguisher.
• We can provide crib, stroller, high chair and other baby itens.
• Lots of extra space to store your luggage, clothes and shopping bags.
• You will love to stay here! For sure! )
* Sufficient supply for the first days of your stay.
Francis Giovanella is one of the managers for TerraValle International in Central Florida, the company that owns the house. He has a degree in Tourism and also serves as a chaplain in Florida Hospital. Francis comes from a Italian family who emigrated to South Brazil. He has been to the five continents and has lived in Australia, Brazil, Peru and now in the USA. This vast international experience made him a polyglot and gave him the ability to deal well with people and different cultures.
Francis Giovanella purchased this house in 2014
The North Kissimmee/Celebration area is known for the high level in quality of life and social indices. The weather is nice all year around and the immense natural areas give it a small-town sense, even having the whole structure of a metropolis. Tourism brings a wide range of services and facilities available, not to mention that the city's infrastructure in this region is always kept impeccable! The proximity to the beaches and the famous theme parks and attractions in Orlando/Kissimmee is also a detachable quality. Finally, we are in a wonderful location, whether to live or to travel. Everyone is welcome!
There are many other advantages of staying in this vacation home: mainly the low costs, safety, comfort, privacy and the opportunity to experience the American way of life. You also have the opportunity to shop online and ask to deliver at your vacation home!
This house is fully furnished and is equipped with all bed linen and bath/kitchen appliances and utensils. All bedrooms have LED TV with DVD player! There is a central heating system and A/C, smoke alarms, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and security system.
There is a pool with color LED light, protected with a screen cage (against insects and leaves), and it has heated water (optional). You can do hydrotherapy and chromotherapy in the pool! The patio area has fences all around (privacy) and a beautiful garden!
This house is inside a condominium that offers security service and even a community pool, with the entire infrastructure for residents. There is also a playground and a sports complex!
It is worth mentioning that our manager speaks English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. He is always available to help with any questions or further information about the house or tourist attractions. There is a possibility to get discounts in parks and stores through the contacts we have with the staff of these sites!
This house has recently been renovated to provide more comfort and convenience, so some details of the decor and fixtures may be different on your arrival. Even the garage can now be used as a game room!
We hope you can enjoy your stay and that it may be the perfect vacation for you! Thank you for choosing Palm Breeze Home!
Very outdated The Bath Rooms are not handicap friendly plus need to be completely remolded Mattresses on Beds very poor Quality Description of property not completely accurate In addition charged a 50% cancellation fee for December that I don't feel they were entitled to Very unhappy Client
I travel a lot, to the four corners of the planet, and this was the best place so far for me and my family! This house was everything that was advertised: perfect location, silent and calm neighbourhood, the house was roomy, comfortable, and clean. My wife couldn't stop eulogizing the decoration and the pool. We could relax and enjoy our stay in Florida like never before. I loved the internet TV! We could even see the movies that are still in the Theater! And the kids had a blast at the pool and the game room. They loved the kids room! And Francis as a manager was fantastic! Great costumer service! He could even get park tickets for us with 40% discount!! Thanks once again! We will definitely be coming back and recomend this property!
Let me start off by saying the manager of this property, Francis, was incredible. He went above and beyond to make our stay great and to address the issues we had along the way. However, I feel the need to only give 3 stars based on the experience we had with the home itself. I rely on these reviews greatly when choosing our vacation spots, so want to be honest with those considering staying here.
First - house is clean and has just about everything you could need. It is not luxurious. Could use some updates. But is clean and comfortable.
We had a couple primary issues. Francis addressed them both but I want to make all aware for their trips.
1) The TV system is not cable, it is internet based. This might seems like a great idea because they say so many channels are available, but not the ones you actually want to watch. And it is very complex to figure out how to use. We spent hours trying to make it work before Frnacis came out to take a look. When he couldn't get the channels either, he met the tech at the house the next day while we were out and then bought a new booster/router to improve the signal. In the end, it worked fairly well but that was halfway through our trip. We missed the Olympics for 4 days.
2) I am pretty sure the plumbing needs to be repaired/upgraded. There are signs in both bathrooms stating nothing but toilet paper is to be put in the toilets. It says there will be a $50 charge for someone to come and unstop a toilet and $100+ if a plumber needs to be called. The signs alone made me think maybe something wasn't right. Then we realized you have to hold the handles down completely and until done just to get the toilets to flush. Then we had to plunge the master toilet every time someone had a bowel movement. I made Francis aware of this and of course he came out to check it. He said he added a heavy duty drain treatment of some kind which helped for a few days, but it seemed to be getting worse again the day we left.
All in all, I do not think we would stay here again. But we would love to have Francis as the manager at every house we rent!
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this home. The pool was awesome, and the home was in close vicinity to all attractions. Francis was great and quickly responded to all concerns. He is a very pleasant person and strives to ensure the comfort of the guests. My only complaint was being asked to be out of the house by 10am, when check out time was listed as between 10am and 11am. I would have appreciated the extra time. This didn't take away from the joy of our stay. It was wonderful, and I look forward to staying here again.
The house was exactly as described in the pictures and write ups. Francis was very attentive with us. Whether it was checking on us to make sure we got in, reminding us when the trash/recycling days were, responding to me quickly when I sent him an email and wishing us a safe travel back home. The house was clean and had everything to enjoy a home away from home. We cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner at the house except for a few days that we went to the parks. We loved having the pool and worth the expense to have it heated as we did swim at night and had lots of fun.
If we decide to head to Florida for another family vacation next year, I will definitely be looking to rent a house from Francis again.
My family of 4 had a wonderful rental experience. The home was beautifully decorated (even with Christmas decor for us inside and out - and a "X'mas palm tree" - for the holidays). My kids really enjoyed the pool and all of the pool toys provided. I loved sitting poolside watching the birds, enjoying the quiet neighborhood and wandering the sunny area. Very relaxing! Francis was great to work with and has exceptional customer service skills. The home is also perfectly located. It was just a short drive to everything we had planned to accomplish on our vacation. Highly recommend this rental for an enjoyable, worry-free experience.
Behind the house there is a beautiful lake with a water fountain!
Few minutes by car and you reach water parks, themes parks (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, Legoland, Holy Land - Christian Theme Park), shows, dinner presentations, sports simulators, helicopter ride, and other great attractions!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Jun 2017 - 14 Aug 2017
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
High Season 2017
17 Nov 2017 - 27 Nov 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Holiday Season 2017
22 Dec 2017 - 8 Jan 2018
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Cleaning fee||£72 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
|Pet Fee||£80 + Tax|
The only extra fees would be:
1) A one time property damage policy that covers accidental damages: US$ 59.00.
2) A one time cleaning fee: US$ 89.00.
3) If you request heated pool, there is a one time fee as well (the amount may very depending on the time of the year and how long is your stay going to be).