This villa is in an excellent location to suit all guests young or old. Close to Pernera town and the beautiful sandy beaches.
The villa has a private pool with plenty patio space, loungers and outdoor eating area.
The patio area is surrounded by sun all day and is enclosed by a contemporary fence with gated access to provide security and privacy. Toddler and child friendly!! The property benefits from a traditional stone BBQ, robust sun loungers, table and chairs and a large parasol to provide cover from the midday sun. At nights the garden area can be the focal point for a great BBQ or romantic night with strategically placed PIR and wall mounted lighting.
The kitchen leads from the patio through to the lounge and dining room.
The villa is equipped with all the facilities you would expect - air con,washing machine, oven, hob, fan, fridge freezer, kettle, microwave, iron, ironing board, clothes airer, cooler box, hairdryers in each room and a private safe.
We have installed an 18 litre water cooler for your convenience (1 euro to fill - yes 1 euro for 18 litres of fresh drinking water!!).
The lounge comes with leather settees (3+2 seater) surrounded by modern art pictures on the wall, satellite, wall mounted 32" flat screen TV, DVD player and remote controlled air conditioning. The TV system is an absolute bonus as you can access a multitude of channels including most British channels and sports inc Premier League etc.
All bedrooms have remote controlled air-conditioning and ceiling fans. The ceiling fans have a light which can be dimmed, perfect as a night light for children. They all have built in wardrobes and mirrors.
Open plan and furnished to the highest standards.
- Located within 10 mins walk of Pernera town and the golden coast beaches.
- There is no need to hire a car as the local taxis and OSTA bus services are both reasonable and reliable. The bus stops are 5 mins walk from the complex and free transfers are available at night to Ayia Napa and the Waterpark during the day.
- The villa is ideally located so that you can walk to Pernera at night, have a drink, meal and/or shop enjoying the large variety of pubs, many of which have live entertainment and karaoke. However, once back at the villa the peace and quiet of Orestiada allows you to unwind and sleep well.
- Those guests with young children/babies can easily push prams and chairs to the beaches and Pernera or even as many people do, wander a bit further into Protaras via the modern sea front boardwalk
- The beaches are mainly situated in coves so the water is calm and you can walk out a reasonable distance with your feet still on the floor. Again great for children or infirm people!
- A short walk to the marina and you can board one of the tour boats who take you for 1/2 or 1 day trips along the coastline. They will take you close to Famagusta (still uninhabited since the Turkish invasion) and down to Cape Greko with lunch, swimming in the clear, warm sea at various spots included.
- Visit the church on the hill in Protaras. Lots of steps but a beautiful sight at night when lit up.
- A short bus trip into Paralimni and you will experience the local traditions and wander through the old streets with a mixture of old and new stores inc Marks & Spencers, Lidl and even Sports Direct!. You will encounter a lot of locals as they play cards or backgammon and drink coffee for what seems all day.
- Towards Ayia Triada which is a lovely walk you will see the local farmers who sit all day (it seems that way) watching the melons and fruits growing under the covers.