|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Cozy ski chalet in the heart of Horseshoe Valley. Fully furnished. Sleeps 10 people. Wood beams, vaulted ceilings, open concept living area, wood stove, walk out on 2 levels, large wrap around deck, outdoor fire pit, master bedroom with en suit and walkout. Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, internet and satellite TV. Large driveway with ample parking. 1 minute drive to Horseshoe Valley ski resort (amenities available at Horseshoe resort include skiing, golfing, biking, adventure park, restaurants, pools, fitness facilities, etc.). 10 minute drive to Mount St Lois/Moonstone ski hill. Just steps to the Copeland forest with access to hiking, biking, snow shoeing and cross country ski trails. 5 minute drive to village of Craighurst with restaurants, shops, grocery, gas, LCBO. An amazing location for a fun and relaxing getaway!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £6 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£282.85|
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. Any guest in the property is the sole responsibility of the renter.
3. The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Please leave the chalet in the same condition as it was at the time of check in. If property and contents are not properly maintained, damage and cleaning fees may apply.
5. Pet are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
6. The property is on a septic systems. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than human waste and toilet paper. DO NOT pour grease down the drain. If it is found that items other than human waste and toilet paper have been flushed or put down the drains, you may be charged for damages.
7. Heaters should be set to a maximum of 21 Celsius. Windows are not to be left open if outdoor temperature is below 10 Celsius. Heaters must be turned off before opening windows. If windows are found to be left open during winter months when heaters are turned on, a fee to cover excessive hydro usage may be withdrawn from the damage deposit.
8. Guests are to leave a maximum of 2 garbage bags per week of stay. A fee of $10 per bag will apply to garbage exceeding this limit.
9. No refunds will be given for weather and/or road conditions. Horseshoe Valley experiences a high level of snow fall and some roads are steep. Roads and driveway are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or snow tires during the winter months.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.