20 minutes to Annapolis and Baltimore, 15 minutes from BWI Airport, very convenient to Washington DC. Close to the Chesapeake Bay and all water activities. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath private home. Next door to White Rocks Marina and Mike's Crab House North. Outdoor deck for family entertaining with outdoor grill. Full kitchen, dining room with seating for entire family. Views of Rock Creek from all rooms and deck. Compass Point Golf course on way to house. Mini golf and other parks nearby.
- House1600 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Rest, relax in the color and light of the house, breathe and welcome the calm.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Czech
- Calendar last updated:
- 20 Jun 2018
About Beth Cushing
Family owned property since 1940s. Third generation to enjoy the property, creek and proximity to Chesapeake Bay..
Beth Cushing purchased this House in 2005
Why Beth Cushing chose Riviera Beach
The colors and the lighting are peaceful and restful. It is walking distance to restaurant in season.
What makes this House unique
Wonderful colors and lighting throughout day and especially sunset. Manufactured home that is very solid, quiet and insulated. Built in 2005 and delivered to site from Pennsylvania.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My family had a wonderful stay over the holidays. We, too, needed extra space for family visiting and this was perfect! We will definitely use this rental again :)
Comfortable house and neighborhood
Comfortable house and neighborhood. This was a great option for us while we visited family over the holidays. It is a nice, quiet neighborhood, and a clean and comfortable home.
Nice house, very clean and comfortable.
Great location, we had a lots of fun. Enjoyed your city very much.
Perfect for a our small family get together with views of the bay down the block
Thank you Beth for sharing your lovely home. Clean and complete. Your home was totally setup for us. We were at home, away from home. Exceeded our expectations.
Tom & Sheila
I needed extra room for family coming to town for a graduation. This place was perfect. It's spacious, clean and has everything you need. I would rent it again in a heartbeat. Beth, thanks for sharing your place. The grandparents of the graduate enjoyed having their own space.
Very lovely home. Beach decor throughout. Quiet neighborhood within walking distance to the water.
Very comfortable home environment. Felt very much at home due to the comfortable already made beds and fluffy towels hanging in the bathroom.
The owner was so sweet and replied promptly to all my questions prior to check in. She even made sure we had an iron and ironing board available when I asked if there was one in the house. And she didn't even get the least bit frustrated with us when we locked the key in the house!
Our family enjoyed our stay and would definitely rent from Beth again!
Check-In 2pm Check-Out 11am
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS PLEASE.
DIRECTIONS Starting at BWI Airport here are directions for you.
BWI - Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
1418 Woodland Beach Road, Pasadena, MD 21122
Via I-97 S to MD-100 E 26min 17.0mi
1. Start out going southeast on Friendship Rd toward Oak Rd.
Then 0.08 miles
2. Turn slight left onto Oak Rd.
Then 0.50 miles
3. Stay straight to go onto Elm Rd.
Then 0.58 miles
4. Turn right onto Terminal Rd.
1. Terminal Rd is 0.1 miles past Air Cargo Service Rd
Then 0.07 miles
5. Take the MD-170 ramp toward Long Term Parking/I-97.
Then 0.05 miles
6. Turn slight right onto Aviation Blvd/MD-170. Continue to follow Aviation Blvd.
Then 2.45 miles
7. Stay straight to go onto Aviation Blvd/MD-162.
Then 0.56 miles
8. Turn left onto Dorsey Rd/MD-176.
1. If you are on Stewart Ave and reach Zachary Ln you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
Then 0.11 miles
9. Merge onto I-97 S/Glen Burnie Byp S toward Bay Bridge/Annapolis.
Then 0.33 miles
10. Merge onto MD-100 E via EXIT 14B-A toward Gibson Island.
Then 8.35 miles
11. At the Stop light, Turn left onto Magothy Bridge Rd/MD-607. Continue to follow MD-607.
1. If you reach Magothy Beach Rd you've gone about 0.2 miles too far
Then 1.02 miles
12. MD-607 becomes Hogneck Rd.
Then 0.06 miles
13. Turn right onto Fort Smallwood Rd/MD-173.
1. Fort Smallwood Rd is just past Emma Ln Giuseppe’s Italian Café, good subs and you can substitute a small salad for the French fries, is on the left shopping strip
2. 7-Eleven is on the corner
Then 1.77 miles pass Golf Course Compass Point
14. Turn left onto Colony Rd. If you reach Russell Ave you've gone a little too far
Then 0.79 miles
15. Turn slight right onto Colonial Beach Rd.
1. Tall Oaks Restaurant which is for sale and NOT open at this time is on the left, bear right and continue straight NOT going towards White Rocks Marina or Mike’s Crab House
Then 0.11 miles
16. Take the 2nd left onto Woodland Beach Rd. Annislee is on the right
1. Woodland Beach Rd is just past Colony Rd
2. Then 0.20 miles
17. 1418 WOODLAND BEACH RD is on the left. Yellow House on left the parking is before the house on the lot.
The house is new modular construction built in 2005. Watch sunset on the deck or at the water’s edge at the "wall" which is located at end of road. Great parks nearby for fishing and running Ft. Smallwood and Downs Park off Mountain Road. Our favorite dining opportunities include Two Rivers, Cafe Breton and Brian Boru. Rock Creek Retreat – Pasadena, Maryland
There is No WIFI per se, you can pick up the White Rocks Marina's free Wi-Fi. There is a SMART TV for access to your Netflix account or Amazon Prime.
Please leave the key on the dining room table and lock the door when you leave. I hope you enjoy your stay. Come back again when you can. Remember this is a quite community. No Smoking and NO pets. God bless.
Check-In 2pm Check-Out 11am
Additional pricing information
No pets allowed. No smoking in house. If there is evidence of smoking in the house there will be no refund of deposit, no discussion, This is a quite community of homeowners thank you.