Penthouse #2704- 4BR-3.5BTH - Approx 3000 sq ft including terraces
Management Company: Resort Condos Cancun
Manager: Tim Miller (McHenry, IL - Northwest suburb of Chicago, IL)
Condo association name: Yalmakan
Penthouse #2704 Location: Beachfront-7th & 8th floors-2 Story Corner Unit
Resort Location: In the famed Cancun Hotel Zone: Kilometer 19.5 Blvd Kukulkan
Resort Main Features:
Oleo was very recently completely remodeled and is like NEW!!!
Private beach and pool with lounge chairs and shade.
Flexible All Inclusive Option - Pay only for the day(s) you want it - decide as your vacation unfolds. Restaurants/bars on site.
Management Company Quick Synopsis:
Small niche company specializing in larger Cancun beachfront vacation rentals. When you call with questions, you can expect the phone to be answered by me, Tim Miller, if you call between 9am-5pm central time, Monday through Saturday. If I am on the other line I will call you back.
Contact Person Quick Synopsis: Hi, I'm Tim Miller. I own & operate a small niche management company specializing in nice vacation rentals on the beach in Cancun Mexico. I would say my knowledge base of Cancun & the hotel zone is very solid. I have owned vacation rental property in Cancun since 2004, I have worked in Cancun, and I take a strong personal interest in each & every unit I manage in Cancun. Almost every picture you see of any one of the rentals or at any one of the resorts was taken by myself personally. I believe that I offer some services & items that currently keep us a head of our competition.
1. When you arrive at the resort you are welcomed by my management staff. Two full time managers take care of only a few units to ensure your service is top notch. You will be assigned one of the two. Either Francis or Abdiel will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer any questions you may have. And how blessed we are to have Francis and Abdiel. You will truly enjoy having their smiling faces there to be of service for you.
2. Francis and Abdiel are not just greeters. They are there for you should you need something. Simply email or call them and they will be there promptly, they are normally already right there at the resort.
3. Our resort has on site maintenance of course. But that is not good enough for us. We have our own full time maintenance man to be there quickly should anything malfunction. I used to hire companies to come out if something like one of the AC's malfunctioned. Not anymore, we have our own on site full time staff.
4. Would you like a an authentic Mexican home cooked meal? How does only $50 for your entire groups sound?... plus the raw cost of the food? That's right, we provide this service with no mark up at all! Enjoy! The service includes clean up after. Why go out to some expensive fancy place when you can dine and be serviced while enjoying the best views in Cancun right there in the penthouse?! anywhere.
5. Would you like a night out away from the children for some adult conversation? We have baby sitting-services that come right to the condo, and they are wonderful people, part of our extended family in Cancun.
6. Want a tip on a great snorkeling experience? A good friend of mine offers his service privately for your group. The private tour goes all day, includes lunch on an island, is totally private to your group, and comes with the best "skipper" anywhere. Going out with Mike is truly an experience. Cost is $65 per person, if less than 6 people minimum price for all is $390.
7. Our resort has a staffed front desk, 24 hour on site security, bell hops, and friendly staff.
8. Advice: Why pay $80 to get into the 2 biggest night clubs in Cancun when I can show you how to get your cover paid, all drinks paid, and VIP service for the same price? This is just one example of several tips that will save you a lot of money.
Other thoughts 1: If you are traveling with small children, you will find a packnplay (play-pen & sleeper), a high chair & a quality stroller on hand. Or, if you would like to enjoy your favorite drinks down by the pool or beach we welcome you to use the special cooler you will find in any of our units. It is on wheels, super easy to take with you and is also very handy as a pool or beach side table. The convenience might only be out shined by the savings on drinks! This item has been pre-approved for use by the resort, when you are staying at one of our vacation rentals.
Other thoughts 2: If you need extra beds, I have found air beds to be most comfortable. We have queen size air beds and linens for same available upon request.
Penthouse #2704 FAQ's:
Can you smoke in the condo? No. However, smoking is permitted outside on the terrace.
Are Linens provided? Yes, towels and linens are provided.
Is there a washer and dryer? Yes.
Is there an iron and ironing board? Yes
Are there hair dryers? Yes.
Are there safes for valuables? Yes.
Are beach towels provided? No. If you want to purchase beach towels the most reasonable option is the Super Walmart. If you opt for the all-inclusive option, the hotel will provide you with beach towels down by the pool.
Do we need a converter for the electrical plugs?
Is there a music player with an I-Pod dock?
Yes, one in the living room.
Is there a DVD player?
Yes, your DVD’s from the US will work in the DVD player. However, don’t buy any DVD’s from Walmart or any stores in Mexico. They will not work in the DVD player.
Is daily maid service included? No. In the vacation rental business, you can expect a clean, laundered unit upon your arrival.
Can we get additional cleaning days? Yes.
* Standard Service is $50: General cleaning & making up the beds.
* Premium Service is $85: Same as above plus newly laundered linens are put on when the beds are made up.
How do we arrange the extra cleaning days? Just email me the dates you would like it done.
How do we pay for the cleaning? Please pay the service provider directly in cash.
What size bed is in the master? King.
What size bed is in the second bedroom? Queen.
The 3rd bedroom? 2 Queens.
The 4th bedroom? Queen.
Which bedrooms have their own bathroom? The master and the 4th bedroom.
Are linens provided? Yes
Are beach towels provided? No
Are bath towels provided? Yes
Is there any extra beds? Yes. 2 queen inflatable beds with electric motor.
Are there extra linens for these beds? Yes.
Do you have anything for babies to sleep in? Yes, there is a packnplay.
Are linens provided for the packnplay? No
Are there any supplies provided such as toilet paper, paper towels, spices, salt, pepper? No supplies are provided other than 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom.
Is there an oven, fridge, stove top, sink? Yes to all.
Are there smaller appliances like a microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker? Yes to all.
What type of coffee maker filters do we need to get? Standard type, like Mr. Coffee brand.
Are there pots, pans, utensils, strainer, big bowls, dishware, silverware, wine opener, bottle opener, knives, glassware? Yes to all.
Is there filtered water in the kitchen? No
Is there inter-net access from the condo? Yes, wireless inter-net.
Is there a charge for this? No, it is complimentary for our guests.
Can we drink water from the tap? Not recommended. Can we make calls from the condo? Yes, local calls.
How much do they cost? Complimentary.
Is there a charge for calling the manager in Cancun? No.
Do you recommend renting a car? No. Buses run 24/7 right outside the resort and the wait is never more than 5 minutes. You can go anywhere in the hotel zone for just .65 cents per person.
Do you provide airport transfers? No.
Do you recommend a transfer company from the airport?
Yes, the link is provided after you book. No links can be given before then per homeaway rules.
Are they the best price you have found, and are they reliable? Yes on both.
About what does it cost? About $80 round trip for up to 10 people as of this writing. If less than 8, it’s probably a little less. If more than 10 another vehicle is required so the price goes up quite a bit for 11 or more.
Can we book online with the transfer company? Yes
I read somewhere we get some sort of special promo code for the transfer company site after we book the condo, what’s that about?
When you enter the promo code, it will save you $5 on the transfer off the posted pricing on their site. This is for guests only per my agreement with Entertainment Plus. You get the promo code on your confirmation after you book the condo
We were thinking of doing the snorkeling tour with Mike, and maybe the in home cook. How do we book these services?
Email me the dates you would like to go and I will get them on the calendar for you.
If I can be of further assistance with questions please let me know.