Our well-equipped, 4-star rated apartment is ideally located, just moments away from ski lifts and the golf-course, in a peaceful part of Klosters.
The apartment is on the ground floor of a traditional Swiss-style chalet (built in 2004). It faces south and west and has garden on two sides, with wonderful views of the beautiful mountain scenery. The terrace is ideal for outdoor dining or relaxing in summer, and a real sun-trap in winter.
• Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling window and patio doors, large corner sofa, under-floor heating, TV/DVD player, CD player/radio
• Dining area with large table seating 6
• Well equipped kitchen with built-in oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, natural stone worktops
• Two large bedrooms, both with twin beds and third extra bed. (Cot available if required)
• Bathroom with bath/shower, double wash-basin and toilet
• Shower room with wash-basin and toilet
• Washer/dryer (additional washing machine and drying area available in basement)
• All bed-linen and towels provided
• Free Wi-Fi
• Garden with seating area, garden furniture, sunshade, BBQ
• Basement with lockers and storage area for skis, golf clubs etc.
• Secure underground car parking
The family-run Chesa Selfranga restaurant just across the road offers excellent home-produced food and is well-known for its wide range of different rösti dishes.
The local bus (free service with guest-card) stops 200 m from the house, taking you on the 5 minute ride to the cable-cars, railway station (where you can take the free train to Davos, providing access to even more pistes and walks), shops and amenities in the centre of the village. Or if you want to make the most of the views of the Silvretta glacier and the Gotschna mountain, you can walk down to the centre in 15 minutes.
Klosters is one of the most sought-after mountain holiday resorts in Europe, yet it retains its traditional atmosphere and is neither over-expensive nor glitzy. In addition to the world-class skiing and snowboarding, with over 50 lifts and 300 km of snow-sure pistes for skiers and snowboarders of all abilities in the Davos Klosters Mountains region, Klosters makes a great destination for a summer holiday too, with over 700 km of walking routes, ranging from forest tracks to the steep and rugged mountain paths up to 3000m. There are numerous other summer activities, including specially designated mountain-biking tracks and routes, tennis, rafting, swimming and, of course, golf. The property is adjacent to a spectacular new nine-hole golf-course, with 6 other courses within 1 hour's drive. For excursions, Davos, St. Moritz and the Engadin valley are all within easy reach.