|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
4 bedroom & 3 bathroom home available for the 2015/16 ski season. Situated in a beautiful, quiet wooded setting just 7 miles and 10 minutes from Sunday River Ski Resort, this 4 bedroom vacation rental is ideal for a single family or two small families. Featured amenities include wood burning fireplace, garage, tasteful furnishings throughout, large yard, and great location just minutes to the slopes..
The Bethel - Sunday River area is Maine's premier four-season recreational destination. It is located in Western Maine, nestled in the Androscoggin River valley and surrounded by the Mahoosuc Mountain range. Below are just a few of the reasons why so many folks return season after season, year after year to the area:
- Top-notch outdoor recreation opportunities for all seasons and abilities - alpine and XC skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, wildlife watching, and much more.
- Hiking and sightseeing in the nearby White Mountain National Forest, Grafton Notch State Park, and Umbagog National Wildlife Refuge.
- A small but wonderful and walk-able downtown that has all the shopping and services you need - and a National Historic District.
- Rivers and lakes that are beautiful to look at, and even more fun to play in!
- Arts, music, and culture ranging from local theater groups to acts of national significance.
- A huge variety of restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
$12,000 + utilities & services for the 2015/16 ski season.