|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Are you looking for some luxury and perfection in your life? If so… This is the PERFECT place for you! This luxurious and bright loft, located just a few steps away from the river, will make your stay the best you've had in your life!
This bright and elegant loft is illuminated by the sun all day! It has been recently renovated and it has a very modern design. It's located in an exclusive neighborhood, very close to the river!
The Kitchen will provide you the inspiration for your best time cooking, with a stove, microwaves, two-door fridge and even a Nespresso coffe machine, all to make sure you are up and ready for a full day in our lovely city!
In the open living room you will find all the comodities you might need to rest and just enjoy your time at the flat!
With two bathrooms (one in the main floor, and the other in the mezzanine floor), and even a snug writting table facing the livingroom!
In the top floor (mezzanine) you can find the bedroom with one double bed (queen size) and two single beds, two doors of closet and the upper bathroom, totally renovated!
Check ins after 9:30pm are subjected to a €15 charge to be paid in cash on arrival.
We are passionate about travels and in meeting new people from around the world! We aim to share with you our passion about Portugal and Lisbon in particular, through our carefully selected properties and to provide you the best tips about this fast moving city.
We can assist you in booking additional services to make your stay more enjoyable and unique: mobile wi-fi across the city, typical Fado restaurants, segways, tours to Sintra or Cascais, motorbike, transport from airport to the apartment, etc!
We are always available and happy to help you in any needs you may have, we will always be there to assist you before and during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon in Lisbon!
Transfers available to and from the airport/major train stations to the flat! Contact us for more details :)
We will be pleased to welcome you for the check in and for the check out. We will strive ourselves to be available at anytime you need to give you tips about the best places to visit, the restaurants and everything you might like to know about this wonderful city.
The apartment is cleaned by professional cleaners.
Ideal para parejas, muy luminoso y acogedor, con todo lujo de detalles, muy cerca de espacio de tren si piensas visitar localidades cercanas.
Sin duda repetiremos.
This was a well appointed apartment in a quieter area of Lisbon. It was very comfortable, modern and the kitchen had everything we needed, including a nespresso machine which was great to have. Though it was in a quieter area of Lisbon, is was merely a 10 minute transit ride to the Baixa area, or an easy 25 minute walk. Also nearby were the great restaurants of the marina, which was a nice place to hang out on a sunny evening. Margarida was fantastic in helping us with things to do in Lisbon and the surrounding area and gave us some great suggestions. The only negative was the lack of a washing machine, but that didn't hinder us. We would definitely be back...
This loft is beautiful! You will not regret your stay. The building is very modern. The location is within walking distance to many things, and you can walk along the river. Close to train station. Uber and taxis are cheap for evening travel. Be sure to discover the upstairs bathroom right away, because it is not obvious. This is the nicest rental we have stayed in. You will be pleased.
My wife and I just completed a 3 night stay in this remarkable loft. It was ideal for the 2 of us. We have been traveling frequently during the last 3 years and have stayed in numerous properties. This loft is as well appointed as any that we have stayed in. The building and the loft are relatively new and the owner of the loft has spared little expense in furnishing it. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need to prepare and eat meals. The living space is extremely comfortable and the master suite features a king bed and spacious bathroom. We had 1 small issue with the internet upon arrival but the property managers were extremely prompt in responding to our needs and resolving the problem. This property is not located in the old town area of Lisbon, but it is located very near the bus, tram and train lines. Or you can take a taxi (6 Euro) from Alfama to the loft. It is a short walk from the loft to the Riverfront which features views of the marina and bridge and a large selection of restaurants. Lisbon is an enchanting city, the people are remarkably friendly and we will return soon. We highly recommend you consider this property for your stay.
Absolutely delighted with this lovely loft and the service received. We spent 4 nights in this beautiful place and I must admit it is exactly as shown in the photos. The kitchen is very well equipped, (we would have liked there to be an oven though) and the cosy decoration made us feel at home. We had an issue with the wifi but the staff kindly did their best to solve the problem providing us with a portable router for the rest of our stay. We also lit the fireplace which created the perfect Christmas environment that we were looking for. We will definitely go back in the future!
This apartment is located in Alcântara, really near Santos, close to Bairro Alto, one of the most well known neighbourhoods in Lisbon with typical Portuguese architecture.
The unique alternative stores, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and art galleries combine perfectly with the diversity of the local residents.
At night you can find the perfect party atmosphere, when bars and restaurants get the local residents' full attention with the perfect spots to the outdoors views to the city. From here, you can easily get to Bica and it's more offbeat bars, and the special Rua Cor de Rosa (Pink street) in Cais do Sodré.
Santos, is the centre of nightlife, with many bars and discos. The best way to describe Bairro Alto and Santos is mentioning the happy environment, the parties, and many different bars, not forgetting the locals and visitors filling up the traffic-free streets.
Alcântara, Santos and Bairro Alto's attractions:
- PRAÇA LUIS DE CAMÕES: Square dedicated to the well-known Portuguese righter Luis de Camões (with his statue right in the square), is the easiest way walking to get to Baixa-Chiado through Garret street (where you can find a statue of Fernando Pessoa, the 20th-century most important Portuguese righter, in front of the coffee-shop A Brasileira).
- IGREJA DE SÃO ROQUE: Unique union of 17th and 18th-centuries decorations (Mannerist, Baroque and late Baroque).
- MIRADOR S. PEDRO DE ALCANTARA: Mainly known for its beautiful garden, with the perfect view to the Baixa Lisboa and the river. To get here you can take the Elevador da Gloria (The Glory's Elevator) or going up the Calçada da Gloria.
- JARDIM DO PRINCIPE REAL: Created in the middle 19th-century. The garden has many esplanades and walkaways. In special occasions you can also find craft and food fairs.
- MIRADOURO DE SANTA CATARINA: Also known as the Adamastor (the Roman-Greek mythology's giant mentioned in the Luis de Camões' Os Lusiadas, the book that described the Portuguese voyages of discovery during the 15th and 16th centuries), with the perfect view over the river and south Lisbon.
- ELEVADOR DA BICA: The funicular that connects Calçada do Combro/Rua do Loreto and the Rua de S. Paulo.
- RUA COR DE ROSA: Near Cais do Sodré, you can find this beautiful street with pink floor guiding you to the most well known bars, specially the Pensão do Amor with many floors and rooms dedicated to the art of love, erotic bookstore, all connected to the most special bar in Lisbon.
- PARK BAR: Restaurant, bar and esplanade with a top view of Lisbon and the river, perfect for lunch, evening drinks and night cocktails.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£172|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.