|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
New to the market in April 2016. This 6-bed, 5-bath stunning vacation property will sleep up to 12 guests over two floors. Located on the new, gated, golf resort of Providence.
Twenty minutes from Disney World, the resort features an 18-hole Michael Dasher designed golf course, 2 resort pools, children water park, clubhouse with restaurant and many other resort-style amenities.
• New for April 2016
• South facing private pool (over-sized)
• Lanai - ideal for outside dining
• Luxury pool furniture
• Conservation views
• Loft with chill out area
• 4 Master suites
• TV in all bedrooms
• Stunning games room
• Office / Study
• Free Gas BBQ
• Gated resort with excellent amenities for guests to use
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free local calls
• Free Cable TV
• Full air conditioning
• All linens and towels provided
• Fully equipped modern kitchen
• Free parking
• Free game console with games
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, cots, strollers, etc) if required
• Complimentary Gas BBQ
This property will be completed to a very high spec. Throughout the property, the interiors are being designed by a local interior designer to give a fresh, new, contemporary look and fittings to a very high standard.
The ground floor rooms are:
• Open-plan kitchen/ breakfast room/ family room.
• Spacious lanai and private pool with extended pool deck
• Laundry room
• Games room with table football, table hockey and a pool table
• Second, more formal, living room (office / study)
• Twin bedroom, overlooking the pool. Two single beds, TV.
• Double bedroom with a king-size bed, TV.
• Family bathroom which has a bath with shower over (shared by two ground-floor bedrooms)
• Master suite with a king-size bed, a large walk-in closet, a TV, a seating area, and an en-suite bathroom with a luxurious corner bath and a separate walk-in shower.
• Double bedroom with king-size bed, TV, walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom with a bath with shower over.
• Double bedroom upstairs, overlooking the pool, with a queen-size bed, TV, closet space and an en-suite bathroom with a bath with shower over.
• Twin bedroom overlooking the pool, with two single beds, a TV, closet space, and an en-suite bathroom with a bath with shower over.
• Spacious landing with an entertainment/ living space with pool views, a comfortable corner sofa-bed, huge wide-screen TV, and X-box console with games.
The property also has a wonderful, south-facing private pool with extended deck and shaded lanai. The usual safety feature of alarms on pool access doors will apply; a boon for the peace of mind of parties travelling with small children.
The pool can be heated for a small charge and we recommend you pay for this extra if you are travelling between October and March.
A gas BBQ is provided free of charge for guests' use.
The local area
Providence is one of Orlando's newest resorts and it boasts a wealth of amenities.
The highlight, of course, is the 18-hole championship golf course, designed by renowned course architect Michael Dasher.
The wonderful 2,200 acres of green and very pleasant landscaping offers guests a relaxed environment where one feels very 'back to nature', while placing a full range of amenities on your doorstep. This includes a fitness and aquatic centre, clubhouses with a lounge bar and a restaurant, a golf clubhouse, with pro shop, two swimming pools (a resort-style pool with slides and plenty of lounge chairs for easy socializing, and a lap pool for exercising), tennis courts, fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment and fitness classes and children's activities, paved sidewalks for safe bicycling, jogging, and walking to the golf and recreation centre.
Providence is around fifteen minutes' drive from Walt Disney World Resort, 20 minutes from SeaWorld and twenty-five minutes from Universal Studios. The Posner Park retail park for shopping and entertainment is just 10 minutes' drive away.
The Davenport location is convenient for the I-4 and, from there, it is easy to explore the wider central Florida region. The Atlantic beaches are around an hour's drive and it is approximately a 90-minute drive to Tampa, St. Petersburg and the Gulf of Mexico.
Hey, I'm Lisa!
Together with my family we rent vacation homes in the Orlando and Central Florida area.
We love Florida and our ambition is to make the perfect vacation experience for our guests so you fall in love with this wonderful area too.
The attraction parks are amazing, of course, but there are so many other wonderful things to discover in Florida. Our aim is to help you discover these gems whilst enjoying a real vacation 'home away from home'.
Renting a villa gives you so much more space and freedom than a hotel and is often cheaper too. We will also help with all those little extra things that make your vacation extra special.
With my family on the ground in Kissimmee, help is available 24/7 & is never more than twenty minutes away. If you'd like to know more please get in touch.
I look forward to hosting you soon.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.