This large four bedroom family villa on the Indian Point community sits just a short drive away from a wide range of shops and restaurants on the popular US192. Disney theme parks and the roads to lots of Orlando's popular attractions are conveniently close as well. This home from home with a games room and good privacy around the private pool deck is a great choice for your family holiday.
• Spacious, open planned living accommodation; sleeping 8 in comfort
• Fully screened, private pool - South-west facing
• Plenty of pool furniture with undercover area for dining outside
• FREE WiFi, cable TV, US calls
• Games room
• Stay cool - AC throughout home for your comfort
• Private laundry facilities; linen & towels provided
• Welcome pack on arrival for guests
• Access to car hire and ticket discounts
• Free hire of baby and toddler items (highchairs, cots, strollers, etc) if required.
• Ideal location for visiting Disney
The open-plan living accommodation is made up of the kitchen at the front of the villa with a breakfast dining table in it. A more formal dining area sits in the middle of the villa and at the rear of the property, the family lounge overlooking the pool has comfy sofas and large TV.
The Master bedroom, also at the rear of the villa, has a King-size bed, doors leading to the pool deck, walk-in closet and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 overlooks the pool and has a Queen-size bed and closet, whilst the third bedroom also has a Queen-size bed and closet. The fourth bedroom has twin beds and has been decorated in a style that would suit any guest.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed, widescreen TV, and luxurious en-suite with inviting corner whirlpool bathtub.
• The second double bedroom has a queen-size bed and a TV.
• The third double bedroom has a queen-size bed and a large widescreen TV.
• The twin room has two single beds, walk-in closet and TV.
The family bathroom has a bath with shower over.
The games room has a table tennis & table football.
To the rear is a fantastic private screened pool area surrounded by a privacy fence. Sun loungers are provided around the pool. The shaded lanai has a patio set (table and chairs for six) alongside the pool area. The pool deck is South-west facing.
The pool can be heated for a small additional charge (currently $28 per day) and we recommend you book this extra if you are staying between October and April.
INDIAN POINT / LOCAL AREA
This vacation home is located on the Indian Point resort in Kissimmee. Indian Point is a well-established Kissimmee resort with some great facilities, including a communal pool and cabana, a basketball court, tennis courts and a children's play area.
Kissimmee is the heart of Central Florida's tourist destinations. There are a wide selection of shops and restaurants practically on your doorstep and Disney World is just fifteen minutes away. There are good road connections to all of Orlando's major attractions, such as SeaWorld, Universal and International Drive, as well as further-afield Florida attractions such as Legoland, Busch Gardens, and the Gulf and Atlantic Beaches.
Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes