|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A large flexible 1.5 bedroom, one full bath, with a large living room - full of classic New York character, original details and lots of charm. Located in the heart of the West Village, steps from Soho, the Meatpacking District, the Highline and Chelsea. This will be an excellent home base for your NYC visit! The apartment is available immediately for short or long term rentals, all year round.
Great area in the heart of the West Village, steps from Soho, the Meatpacking District, the Highline and Chelsea. The best restaurants, cafes, and shopping in the city are all around! Supermarkets, banks and the subway steps away. It’s a fantastic mix of local flavor, restaurants, shops, cafes and bars in the heart of a real NYC neighborhood, close to all the best activities and sights in a very central location.
A large flexible 1.5 bedroom, one full bath, with a large living room and many large windows for lots of light - full of classic New York character, original details and lots of charm. The apartment is beautifully furnished with 2 real double beds with luxury mattresses in addition to a queen size sleeper sofa. The unit is ideal for 4 people but can sleep up to 6 people very comfortably.
- secure high speed wireless internet (WI-FI)
- air conditioning and heating to cool/heat the whole apt quickly
- flat screen LCD TV with 100+ cable channels
- full bathroom with bathtub and shower
- fresh linens and towels are provided for all the guests
- utensils, cookware, glassware and much more included
- fully equipped kitchen with a great dining area
- lots of cabinets, closets and storage space
- very large, bright living room
- clean and nicely painted
- only one floor up so very easy access
- knee to ceiling windows for great lighting and views
- amazing location on one of the best streets in the West Village
- great restaurants, cafes, bars, and art galleries almost next door!
- one block away from grocery stores, supermarkets and the best shopping!
- several parking lots, structures nearby, and street parking all around
- several gyms within very close walking distance
- all major attractions are nearby or easily accessible by subway
- steps from local subway stops: A,C,E,1,2,3,L,F,M,B,D trains
The apartment is in hotel quality condition, and is fully furnished with lots of character. You'll love it here!!
The apartment is kept very clean and a maid comes in after every stay. CHECK OUT is at noon, CHECK IN in is at 2pm, but I'm generally very flexible when possible. A deposit will be taken before you check-in (through airbnb or directly) and will be returned to you when you check out, minus a small cleaning fee, which can be larger if the place is very messy (which I hope it won't be)! You will feel like you are in a real NYC home and I ask that you treat it that way for all future guests to enjoy!
Guests will have access to the entire apartment and will not be sharing any amenities or areas with anyone. It's all yours!
Interaction with Guests
We normally meet all our guests for check-in and check-out, or arrange for very easy key pickup if a meeting is not possible. I provide all details for meetup in an email to guests and am happy to send great recommendations for restaurants, cafes, shopping, sightseeing, etc. I can also help arrange a car service for easy and convenient departure, and I'm always available for any other questions during your stay.
Public transportation is steps away - the subway/metro is just across the street, and it will take you to all the major areas of Manhattan and Brooklyn in minutes.
Other Things to Note
Please note that a cleaning fee of $100 will be payable at checkout if you haven't paid through the booking website.
House Rules and other important information will be provided before and at check-in. These will include basic rules about noise, caring for the apartment and respecting the neighbors, and some important logistical information including WI-FI password, keys, check-in/check-out meeting details, etc.
I love traveling and hosting fellow travelers and creating a comfortable, great local experience!
Location, charm character!
Location, location, location!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £20 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£246|
You will receive a House Manual email once you are reserved full of information for arrival, checkin and helpful points about the apartment.
Rates are subject to change until the reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.