|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
LAKELAND ESTATE HIGHLIGHTS:
- 4 spacious bedrooms with either private or shared bathroom
- Dramatic indoor pool, spa and waterfall
- Several entertainment areas, including outdoor kitchen, lounge areas and pool table
- Home theater with projector screen size TV and over-sized theater leather chairs
- Private basketball court with outdoor sporting equipment available such as; basketball, football with kicking tee, soccer ball and badminton (set) game for the kids to enjoy.
- 15 minutes to the new LEGOLAND
- Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World are 30-45 minutes away
- Bunk Room: Kids room has bunk beds with a single Twin bed and a Video Console PS4 connected to TV, ready to play video games and shared bathroom with Theater room which has a shower and tub.
Looking for a luxurious getaway close to all of the desired Orlando hot-spots? Come and check out Lakeland Estate!
Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, or Sea World are all easily accessed from Lakeland Estate within 30 to 45 minutes by car, and the new LEGOLAND is only 15 minutes away!
After a fun-filled day, you will enjoy sleeping in any one of the 5 spacious bedrooms, all of which have direct access to either a shared or private bathroom for ease and comfort.
Bringing the kids? They will be more than happy in the bunk room, equipped with a video console for playing PS4 games! Or they could play basketball on the court located outside!
This estate also encompasses it’s very own home theater which comes complete with a flat screen TV, over-sized leather chairs, and connects to a remarkable veranda that provides optimal entertainment space with an outdoor kitchen, fireplace, several lounge chairs, a pool table, an indoor romantic pool, spa, and waterfall!
At Elite Destination Homes we bring family & friends together in some of the world’s most inspiring vacation homes. Our luxury rental villas are luxurious, comfortable properties located in highly desirable destinations across the globe. We handpick our homes based on their distinctive features and the care given to them by their owners.
Designer ultra luxury estate away from the tourists. Perfectly located to enjoy the Orlando theme parks, Legoland and the beaches of Clearwater, St. Petes and Sarasota.
The estate encompasses its very own home theater which comes complete with a flat screen TV, over-sized leather chairs, and connects to a remarkable veranda that provides optimal entertainment space with an outdoor kitchen, fireplace, several lounge chairs, a pool table, an indoor romantic pool, spa and waterfall!
The home is beautiful!! The waterfall flowing by the pool is so relaxing and you feel like you are at your own spa. We fed 15 people for a Thanksgiving meal and there was plenty of room. Lots of kitchen space to cook. All of the people we worked with are so accommodating and kind. We hope to be back again next Thanksgiving. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was because the pool was not heating and we were there during a cold spell. The owners attempted to have it fixed but the parts were not going to arrive until after we left. One suggestion I would make would be to add a higher box spring in one of the upstairs queen beds. It was very difficult for my parents to get in and out of the bed.
Head East on I-4 and you will reach Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World within 30-45 minutes. The new Legoland is only 15 minutes away!
|Property Damage Protection||£80|
7-night minimum during holidays
$99 damage insurance
2.5% processing fee
$350 cleaning fee - $200 extra cleaning fee if necessary
A copy of a valid id is required for all guests over 18 at the time of reservation and check-in.
No last minute reservations will be accepted which are made less than 7 days prior to check-in date.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.