New house with 2 bedrooms. * Bedroom 1 - Queen Size bed with TV, DVD player and electric room heater. * Bedroom 2 - Double bed and bunk bed, TV and Sky free. 2 Bathrooms with showers 7500W being that the internal of the house has heater in the sink. Living room with fireplace, TV, free Sky, retractable sofa with reclining backrest and portable sound ap. Full kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, stove, kit for fondue, wine glasses, with water heater in sink. Outdoor grill with full kitchen, skewers, grills, blender, sandwich maker, electric oven, stove and refrigerator. External area with tank, washing machine, clothesline, ironing board and iron. Small garden with balcony and cushioned wooden bench. Jobs for 2 cars. OBS: Smokers only in the external dependencies of the residence! Holidays and season: 50% increase in the standard rate. *** We do not provide bed linen, bath and blankets!***
* TIPS: -The house of my family to receive your family! Located 150 meters below the Airport (50 m from Avenida Sol Nascente, which is already paved and 1500 mts from the tourist commercial center of Avenida Monte Verde) provides one of the best views of the fireworks of the region's Reveillón! Close to everything; bakery, pharmacy, markets, restaurants, without the need for car. If you want the quiet of the countryside, Monte Verde is the ideal place! But if looking for adventure and adrenaline are several options; * ATV riding through rural trails with the possibility of visiting a waterfall in the summer gives to face a dip. For those over 5 years old, there is a beginner's trail at the entrance of the city; * 4x4 vehicle tours around the area, knowing other cities, farms (Esperança farm - Farm trip with typical Minas Gerais lunch, excellent! A lemon juice with unmissable banana and the best homemade dulce de leche in the universe! River with waterfall to swim, small museum with antiques and visit to the attractions of the farm. ) or the Pretos Waterfall (150 meters of waterfall); * Rafting with entry to Prainha, on the highway between Monte Verde and Camanducaia; * Mega Tiroleza, located about 7 km before the entrance portal of the city; * Trails through some of the highest peaks of the Serra da Mantiqueira with varying degrees of difficulty, from Pedra Redonda, easily accessible for children and the elderly without restriction of mobility (view of the entire Paraíba valley, dazzling!) to difficult hiking with hiring guides, such as Pedra Partida or Pico Sealed; * Trips to horse and buggy with docile animals; * Mountain Bike the trails and city streets; * Trenzinho with guides that provide tourist information about the city; *Ice skating.
If the ride is gastronomic, is the romantic partner or family, the city will not disappoint! If the hunger is very great, leaving Camanducaia, about 1km on the right side of the highway there is the Restaurant Pé na Roça: simple and delicious cuisine, with family service. The Mineira cuisine is well represented by Hen da Roca (the city entrance of the roundabout), or The Grit (near the Bradesco Bank). Simple homemade foods are well served in the Yellow Village Restaurant (at the roundabout), the Tenne restaurant or on the (side of the Chalana Restaurant) Sabor Mineiro (Rising Sun Avenue). Trout are very good at the Paul Trout, with visits to the fish breeding ponds. The Marcius restaurant has a friendly fish price and the trout gratin with crab at Vila Amarela Restaurant is excellent! Italian restaurants are various, The Chicão, glued to the airport is great and with a panoramic night view of the beautiful city. Il Vero Polpetone at the city gate has a very good Polpetone! Pizza and pasta in the House of Pizza and Cantina Romana. Practically almost every restaurant has excellent wines, serve Fondues and has live music. The Fondue House has queued on weekends. Do not forget to visit Adélia Space (at the end of Av. Sun Rising, next to rent horses), a very green place, fountains and the very friendly owner, serves Minas Gerais food and caster of soups for groups of more than 6 people. To beer lovers there is a craft beer hall, Fritz, with German cuisine and snacks.
Many places in the mall for sweets, cheeses, sausages, peppers, knitting, cachaça. Search and haggle forever! Several local chocolatiers as Gressoney having a delicious strudel with ice cream! And the famous chocolate Highlander, of Campos do Jordao, speaks for itself.
In Gallery Barn, in addition to many souvenir shops in the morning, squirrels can be seen up close being fed.
As you can see attractions in Monte Verde there is not lack, besides the wonderful climate of Mountain that in winter easily is below 0 ° C!
* Note: HOLIDAYS AND SEASON (WINTER): 50% increase of the standard rate
CHRISTMAS AND REVEILLON - 100% standard rate increase
- Maximum time for check-in: 22:00 hours
- Check out time: 15:00 hours
- Respect quiet times at night to not disturb the neighborhood that are fixed city dwellers!
- We do not provide bed linen, bath and blankets.
-Tip: Consider the weather forecast for your trip. Apart from the wonderful restaurants the city has, the vast majority of tours in Monte Verde are outdoors, linked to ecotourism. The best time to enjoy the city is when the rain decreases: from April to September the chance of rain to ruin your trip is lower, as Monte Verde still has a few dirt roads (which keeps the local charm a little bit and drives away the rush and muvuca of the big city ...)