|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Brand New, fully furnished Triplex Town House, 3 levels 2000 SQ FT, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with Private outdoor space. Perfect apartment for large groups, families, students or corporate relocation. The apartment sleeps up to 10 people with additional sleeping arrangements in the living area and lower floor. Fully stocked with household necessities including iron, microwave, hair dryer, silverware, pots and pans, pillows, blankets, sheets, towels but best of all... wireless internet and cable TV included at no additional cost. located just steps away from the Subway at Gun Hill Road 2 & 5 Express train. Please contact me for more details.
Hello, I am James. I was born and raised in New York and I love to share my experience of this vibrant city. I love to travel and meet new people, I have been to several countries so far and I plan to continue my travels connecting with the world along the way. The most important things for me in life are Happiness, Peace and the Joy of everything as I am always smiling, but above all... I value the tradition and culture of any religion and or race. I feel that accommodating people is the best way to bring the world to me.
James Gibbs purchased this townhome in 2008
My Location is unlike what you would expect on a budget. The apartment is a townhouse triplex, 3 floors, 2000 Square feet of comfortable space. Each floor is fully furnished to accommodate up to 10 people comfortably with additional sleeping arrangements already provided. Everything you would expect to see in your own home is included here, just bring your luggage and personals. There are 2 outdoor spaces to the apartment and best of all, cable TV and Wifi are included at no additional cost. Located just 1 block to subway.
Get into the groove in the neighborhood known for its historic and influential beats. The Bronx has so much to boast about: it is the birthplace of Hip-Hop, it is home to New York’s real Little Italy, Arthur Avenue, there’s the famous Bronx Zoo and The New York Botanical Gardens, there’s the multitude of seafood restaurants on City Island and there are the Yankees. The area has multicultural neighborhoods and communities. It is constantly evolving and transforming, but some things never change: Bronx has soul, character and rhythm that is hard to beat.
- New Botanical Garden: Visit the garden and it is also a major educational institution.
- Yankee Stadium: Enjoy a baseball game.
- Bronx Zoo: It is among the largest metropolitan zoos in the world.
- Woodlawn Cemetery: It is the final resting place of some of the world's most important historical figures.
- Wave Hill: One of the most beautiful spots in NYC with a spectacular 28-acre public garden and cultural center overlooking the Hudson River and Palisades in the Bronx.
- City Island: It is a small island and a neighborhood part of the New York City borough of the Bronx
- Little Italy: A vibrant neighborhood where on Arthur Avenue, the neighborhood's main street lined with restaurants, pizzerias, meat and fish markets, bakeries and pastry stores.
- Van Cortlandt Park: It is NYC’s fourth largest park. There is the opportunity to do many activities from outdoor fitness equipment to free nature leisure such as baseball fields, bicycling, cricket fields, fishing, football, hiking,…
- Fordham University Church: The church provides both the students and neighboring parishioners with one of the finest examples of Gothic construction the upper borough can offer.
- Pelham Bay Park: More than three times the size of Manhattan's Central Park, Pelham Bay Park is the City's largest park property. Visitors can enjoy different nature activities with riding trails, golf courses and Orchard Beach on Long Island Sound.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
for 30 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£409|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.