|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This bright and spacious apartment located in the old city center of Lisbon, close to the river, to Bairro Alto & Chiado will definitely provide you all the comfort and amenities needed for a great stay in our beautiful capital!
The bedroom has a wide area and it includes a very comfortable king size bed. In the living room, you'll find a sofa bed for 2 more people. Therefore, we can comfortably host 4 people in total.
Besides enjoying a total equipped apartment with a charming decoration, we guarantee you'll also find the biggest smile waiting to welcome you!
Check ins after 9:30pm are subjected to a €15 charge to be paid in cash on arrival.
We are passionate about travels and in meeting new people from around the world! We aim to share with you our passion about Portugal and Lisbon in particular, through our carefully selected properties and to provide you the best tips about this fast moving city.
We can assist you in booking additional services to make your stay more enjoyable and unique: mobile wi-fi across the city, typical Fado restaurants, segways, tours to Sintra or Cascais, motorbike, transport from airport to the apartment, etc!
We are always available and happy to help you in any needs you may have, we will always be there to assist you before and during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon in Lisbon!
Transfers available to and from the airport/major train stations to the flat! Contact us for more details :)
We will be pleased to welcome you for the check in and for the check out. We will strive ourselves to be available at anytime you need to give you tips about the best places to visit, the restaurants and everything you might like to know about this wonderful city.
The apartment is cleaned by professional cleaners.
This apartment is located between Santos and Bairro Alto, one of the most well known neighbourhoods in Lisbon with typical Portuguese architecture. The unique alternative stores, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and art galleries combine perfectly with the diversity of the local residents.
At night you can find the perfect party atmosphere, with bars and restaurants with the perfect spots to the outdoors views for the city that get the local residents' full attention. From here, you can easily get to Bica and its more offbeat bars. Rua Cor de Rosa (Pink Street) in Cais do Sodré is also a very special nightlife place you can visit during your stay.
Santos, the nearby neighbourhood, is the centre of nightlife, with many bars and discos.
The best way to describe Bairro Alto and Santos is mentioning the happy environment, the parties, and many different bars, not forgetting the locals and visitors filling up the traffic-free streets with different languages, feelings and experiences.
Príncipe Real is an attractive neighborhood that extends north of Bairro Alto. Although it was once known only for its antique shops, it's now slowly becoming a serious shopping area. It is described as a residential neighborhood, with colorful mansions, gardens and some of the quietest squares of the city.
Bairro Alto and Santos' attractions:
- PRAÇA LUÍS DE CAMÕES: Square dedicated to the well-known Portuguese righter Luis de Camões (with his statue right in the square), is the easiest way walking to get to Baixa-Chiado through Garret street (where you can find a statue of Fernando Pessoa, the 20th-century most important Portuguese righter, in front of the coffee-shop A Brasileira).
- IGREJA DE SÃO ROQUE: Unique union of 17th and 18th-centuries decorations (Mannerist, Baroque and late Baroque).
- MIRADOR S. PEDRO DE ALCÂNTARA: Mainly known for its beautiful garden, with the perfect view to the Baixa Lisboa and the river. To get here you can take the Elevador da Glória (The Glory's Elevator) or going up the Calçada da Glória.
- JARDIM DO PRÍNCIPE REAL: Created in the middle 19th-century. The garden has many esplanades and walkaways. In special occasions you can also find craft and food fairs.
- MIRADOURO DE SANTA CATARINA: Also known as the Adamastor (the Roman-Greek mythology's giant mentioned in the Luís de Camões' Os Lusiadas, the book that described the Portuguese voyages of discovery during the 15th and 16th centuries), with the perfect view over the river and south Lisbon.
- ELEVADOR DA BICA: The funicular that connects Calçada do Combro/Rua do Loreto and the Rua de S. Paulo.
- RUA COR DE ROSA: Near Cais do Sodré, you can find this beautiful street with pink floor guiding you to the most well known bars, specially the Pensão do Amor with many floors and rooms dedicated to the art of love, erotic bookstore, all connected to the most special bar in Lisbon.
- PARK BAR: Restaurant, bar and esplanade with a top view of Lisbon and the river, perfect for lunch, evening drinks and night cocktails.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £9 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£176|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.