|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
You're travelling with a big group of friends?! Or you're taking your all family with you to Lisbon?! This is the perfect flat! Near the heart of the city served by several transportation, comfortable and with an amazing view!
This is a newly renovated apartment with a minimalist and relaxing decoration. Close to the Castel of São Jorge and 10 min. walking from downtown, you will be hosted totally comfortable in the center our beautiful capital!
This apartment is a really amazing place with 4 double bedrooms, two of them connected with a big door. Perfect for groups of friends or big families!
Still regarding the rooms, the main one has a marquise space that is connected to the bigger one.
You'll also enjoy a great kitchen equipped with an oven, a microwave and a dish-washer.
With two renovated bathrooms and a wonderful living room with a sofa bed for two guests and a small balcony facing the main street it will be for sure the best option for your vacation!
Check ins after 9:30pm are subjected to a €15 charge to be paid in cash on arrival.
We are passionate about travels and in meeting new people from around the world! We aim to share with you our passion about Portugal and Lisbon in particular, through our carefully selected properties and to provide you the best tips about this fast moving city.
We can assist you in booking additional services to make your stay more enjoyable and unique: mobile wi-fi across the city, typical Fado restaurants, segways, tours to Sintra or Cascais, motorbike, transport from airport to the apartment, etc!
We are always available and happy to help you in any needs you may have, we will always be there to assist you before and during your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon in Lisbon!
Transfers available to and from the airport/major train stations to the flat! Contact us for more details :)
We will be pleased to welcome you for the check in and for the check out. We will strive ourselves to be available at anytime you need to give you tips about the best places to visit, the restaurants and everything you might like to know about this wonderful city.
The apartment is cleaned by professional cleaners.
El apartamento es amplio, cómodo, bien situado y con muy buenas vistas. Fue muy buena elección. Muy recomendable.
Closed to Intendente and Martim Moniz, you will find yourself in a restored and multicultural neighborhood 10 min walking from downtown.
- SÃO JORGE CASTLE: The monument that crowns the city for over a millennium.
- MIRADOURO DA SENHORA DO MONTE (VIEWPOINT): breathtaking view of the city, river and castle.
- ROSSIO: It has been a meeting place for locals during centuries. Some of the cafes and shops of the square date from the 18th century, like the "Café Nicola", where poet Manuel Maria Barbosa du Bocage used to meet friends. Other traditional shops include the "Pastelaria Suíça" and the "Ginjinha" where the typical Lisbon spirit (Ginjinha) can be tasted.
- BAIXA: It is an elegant district that comprises the grid of streets north of the Praça do Comércio, roughly between Cais do Sodré and Alfama districts beneath the Lisbon Castle, and extends northwards towards the Rossio and Figueira squares and the Avenida da Liberdade.
- CHIADO: It is an lovely district, charming old bookshops, local and major international fashion brands, giving it a lively cosmopolitan ambience at any time of the day. There you'll find "A Brasileira", one of the oldest cafes of the city with it’s remarkable interior.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add £8 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£424|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.