About the property
- Cabin1200 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
Adirondack Cabin Mountain Retreat
Find retreat at your cabin escape nestled in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains.
MODERN RUSTIC COMFORT / 1 QUEEN BEDROOM / 1 QUEEN LOFT / FULL BATH / FULL KITCHEN / INDOOR & OUTDOOR FIREPLACE / LAKE OVERLOOK / WiFi + APPLE TV
- Surrounded by trees overlooking Fourth Lake, one of the most beautiful lakes in the Fulton Chain, is "The Outpost" cabin, located just a short walk to the lake front, with private dock access.
- Spacious with lots of sunlight, soaring high vaulted ceiling, handcrafted Adirondack twig work, modern comfort mixed with rustic sensibility.
- Fully equipped kitchen, gas stove, granite counters with breakfast bar, and dining area.
- 1 bedroom with ultra comfortable queen bed, window opens to the sounds of the running creek.
- Spacious upstairs loft with 2 queen bunk beds and queen convertible floor sofa. Lounge area with Apple TV equipped with Netflix.
- 1 full bath.
- Screened patio for dining and lounging.
- Indoor propane fireplace and outdoor stone fireplace.
- High speed WiFi Internet.
- Heat and hot water.
The cabin overlooks Fourth Lake, and is just a short walk to the lake front, with private dock access. Amazing hiking and snowmobile trails are steps away, all walking distance. Shopping and restaurants in the quaint village of Old Forge, Inlet and Eagle Bay are 5 miles in either direction. Just 6 miles from the village of Old Forge. Walking distance to Daiker's, the local lakeside restaurant & bar.
The cabin overlooks Fourth Lake and is just a short walk to the lake front, with private dock access. Amazing hiking trails are steps away, walking distance. Shopping and restaurants in the quaint village of Old Forge, Inlet and Eagle Bay are 5 miles in either direction. Walking distance to Daiker's, the local lakeside restaurant & bar.
No parties or events
Not suitable for children under age 6
No unauthorized guests
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 2, 2018
I am originally from Upstate New York. My passion is creating amazing & unique spaces in which unforgettable memories are made. It's my pleasure to host travelers from far and wide and meet so many wonderful people.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Beautiful, clean & spacious. Would have enjoyed more flexibility from owners (i.e. check-in time, visitors) but overall a wonderful Adirondack getaway!
The property was not described accurately in the write-up. States that it overlooks the lake. It is A5 minute walk down a steep hill to the lake. An incredible hassle to get kayaks or canoes in and out at the doc. The grass and weeds in the backyard were- 1.5' high. Grounds are not kept up. . House itself was very nice. Very small. Best to accommodate two people.
The lake is visible, however less so in summer months with the leaves on the trees. This is not a lakefront property. The lake is a very short walk down a paved road, with access to the dock down the steps, or through paved driveway. The cabin has one queen bedroom, and an upstairs loft with queen bunk, and queen futon.
Additional pricing information
Make yourself at home, respect the space and the neighbors. No pets, no smoking and no unauthorized guests. We only allow guests that are a part of the rental agreement, even if they are not staying overnight. Check-out by 10am.