|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Nice 3bed/2.5 bath fully furnished town home located at Reserve at Windwood Bay. Cozy bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen , Wi-Fi and free parking spaces-this town house has everything for a great vacation for a smaller family. Reserve at Windwood Bay is quiet community, surrounded by beautiful nature!All guests have excess to large communal pool with lounging chairs and spacious cabana. Only 20 min. to Parks! Around the corner from groceries and fast food chains!
We stayed here with my brother and sister-in-law, although we didn't book with HomeAway the management company did not have a review page, we are now looking to book for early next year.
This is the one!
Very homely, everything you could possibly want for a holiday, large sofa in the lounge, fee WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, the queen beds were on the small size, however both my husband and I are a bit larger than average, so that was our fault. 3 bathrooms, so no waiting in the morning. The lanai overlooks the woods at the rear and is very private. We had the pool all to ourselves one day and had a BBQ under the Cabana, great.
Near the parks and just around the corner from the supermarket and restaurants, we had a great time.
Very nice property with all the amenities needed for a family vacation to rest and relax after a hot and long day in the Universal or Disney parks. Different options for food nearby. Recommend this property.
My family and I stayed at this house July 18-25, 2016.
Me (26F), my husband, my mother-in-law, and two of our daughters (13 & 6)
1) The shower-heads were horrible. They hardly sprayed & they were disgusting. Very outdated. Also, the shower/bathtubs drained VERY slowly which resulted in standing in about 8 inches of water by the time you were finished with your shower.
2) The beds weren't comfortable at all. Eh, not too big of a deal.
3) The pool was blocked off & not able to be used the ENTIRE time we were there. If I would've known (which would have been nice), I would have cancelled our reservation & gone somewhere else.
4) There was a Notice of Violation sign posted outside the fence of the parking lot. Not sure what that was about as it didn't say why it was posted.
5) The neighbors put their trash can in front of an open parking spot (the one we were using). Rude.
Last but not least...& the main thing that made me the maddest throughout the entire week:
OUR CAR WAS KEYED while it was parked in the parking lot in front of the condo. Which involved me having to call the number I was given for the condo management (who was the rudest human being I think I have ever encountered) and calling the Polk County Sheriff's Office to report it & file it under Criminal Mischief.
I would NOT recommend anyone in my family/friends to rent this condo! I was alright with the price in the beginning, but after all we went through & dealt with, it was absolutely ridiculous.
The ONLY two things that were OK with this condo is that it was close to Disney and the ESPN Softball Complex....and the A/C worked.
|Property Damage Protection||£48|