|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Enjoy a private get away with pure white sand, emerald green water in a five star resort with low rate! Watch the beautiful sunset from balcony -- Gorgeous Ocean Front Condo
Free High Speed Internet.
First class amenities provided by Emerald Beach Resort include Florida's largest Sky Bridge, a heated beachfront pool with hot tub and tiki bar, two heated Florida pools with hot tub and kid's splash area with a mushroom fountain and bucket water drop, a rooftop pool, a modern fitness center, Starbucks by the lobby, and covered parking.
Emerald Beach Resort is within 1.5 miles to the Pier Park Shopping Mall (20-minute walk to the west). Over 1 million square feet of shopping and entertainment include The Grand Theater 16-Plex, Target, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Borders Bookstore, Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville, The Back Porch, etc. If you do not want to keep a rental car all the time, there is a food-mart neighboring to the lobby. Hourly scooter rental is available within walking distance to the west.
The Emerald Coast Has Been Voted One of the Top Five Beaches in the World, Come and See Why!!!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
- Three Nights Minimum Stay(Saturday to Saturday during June, July & August).
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
- $200 Security and Damage Deposit required and refunded after satisfactory inspection of unit (~10 days) and return of all keys.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will forfeit deposit, unless approved.
- This is a 'Non-Smoking' and 'No Pets' Unit.
- No renters under the age of 25 unless accompanied by Adults. Age verification is required.
- Payments accepted are Visa, Master Card, Discover, money order, cashier check or personal check (7 days to clear).
- 25% Deposit required to book rental. Balance due three weeks prior to arrival.
- $90 Cleaning Fee.
-13.00% FL Sales Tax
Adults and Families only!! Groups found with no adults will be removed without a refund
and will lose their damage deposit (Security Fee.)
Keywords: Condominium, beach, ocean, gulf of Mexico, panama city beach, panama city, condo, emerald beach resort, front street, family, fun, pool, internet, free,
We love the beach and spending time together. We feel very blessed to provide a relaxing getaway for our family, friends & guests; and love hearing about the memories built during trips to our vacation condo.
Welcome and enjoy!
Hong Wen purchased this condo in 2012
We love the morning walks on the peaceful beach. We also love the Starbucks Coffee and muffins that are always waiting for us on site.
The valet parking is great after a day of fun!!
Panama City Beach has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Our resort is within 1.5 miles of beautiful Pier Park and all of its great places to eat and shop. We have a new international airport only a few minutes away. There are lots of fun things to do here. Our favorite thing though is to sit on the balcony and listen to the waves and enjoy the beautiful view.
We had a great time and the condo was very nice. Views were incredible. We could see Dolphins as we sat on the balcony eating breakfast. The lounge chair on the balcony was broken which was a little disappointing because I would have loved to lay and relax out there but it's an easy fix and I'm sure it will be replaced soon. Loved that Starbucks was right downstairs & the overall location can't be beat. We would definitely stay here again.
We would definitely stay here again!
The owner of this property is awesome. He is excellent in communicating with his guests. Our stay took place the day after the night Hurricane Hermine made landfall in the adjacent county. It appears that the owner's actual living home was in the path of the hurricane. We had traveling concerns, and in spite the circumstances he was easy to reach and work with.
The property is on the 20th something floor, so you get a great view of the coastline. The resort features a classy bar, a Starbucks, and a very fun pool for kids. The location is great. It puts you in the middle of Panama City Beach, which is a better experience than staying along the edge lines of Panama City Beach.
I disagree with a review which commented on the property not being very clean. The property IS VERY CLEAN. Every appliance was in great condition, and there where no concerns at all. As a matter of fact we had such a great stay at this place that we wished we could have stayed another day, but our children had already missed a day of school. If internet connectivity is important to you (as it is to me because of school), then this is the place for you, as it has fast and reliable wifi service. The comfort of the place is great. It sleeps 6 as it states. I will definitely look forward to staying at this place in the future!
Tips for your stay in order to avoid disorientation are:
- Your GPS is right! The property's complex features 2 resorts, and it is easy to think that you have arrived at the wrong place. The other resort is named Wyndham. If you see the cool bar through the bridge windows over the street, then you are at the right place. Although this is an ocean front property, the parking deck is across the road, and it is connected through an indoor bridge which has great handicap access.
- Know the parking deck code! Do not wait until the last minute to have this code handy. Parking is gated, and you must have the access code to get in.
Just mentioning it for fun: The beach had a high sandbar were I found a sea cucumber, it was a neat experience!
Nice condo. Complex was pretty and clean.
The condo was very clean and had everything we needed for a weeks stay. The view from the balcony is so pretty. The hotel staff was very helpful and nice. Would recommend to others!
Rent jet skis, go parasailing, arrange dolphin tours and more - all at Emerald Beach Resort! 1 mile from fabulous shopping, restaurants, 16 theater movie plex, kid's attractions.
Check out the events happening around Panama City Beach, http://www.visitpanamacitybeach.com/events/
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£162|
|Cleaning||£73 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.