The Covent Garden apartment is a lovely 3 bedroom duplex apartment located in London's famous Covent Garden village also known as Theater Land.
You will be spoiled with everything directly on your door step which includes lovely clothing boutiques, a huge range of theaters including the Royal Opera House, trendy bars and cafes, lovely delis, cheese and wine specialist and also a great selection of international cuisines.
For entertainment I recommend taking a 2 minute walk into Covent Garden piazza and admiring the street buskers, or if you're a bit of a wild cat you could head to Soho's nightlife.
Other attractions like the Tate Gallery, London Eye, Big Ben, the horse guards parade, the British Museum, Royal Opera House and lots of others are in walking distance.
- hallway/reception area
- 1 modern bathroom with toilet
- 3 bright double bedrooms with cupboards, (1 bedroom has 2 single bunk beds)
- 1 spacious living room with big sofa and armchairs (usable as a full big king size bed)
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (with patio) with table and seats
- big dining table and 8 seats
-1 NESPRESSO coffee machine
- play station console with games
- 50 inch LED- TV/DVD Set/movies
- 32 inch smart TV in master bedroom
- Ipod/Iphone/mp3 docking station with speakers
- free and unlimited high speed WiFi internet access
- 1 cozy private patio with outdoor furniture
Travelling from Heathrow Airport:
You can take the underground from Heathrow directly to Covent Garden tube station. (Piccadilly line)
From there it's only 3 minutes to walk to reach the apartment.
You can easily reach Covent Garden tube station from every airport or train station.
We would be happy to welcome you as our guests!
We will never send you to an office or mailbox for getting the keys. We will always welcome you in the apartment! in the night!