About the property
- Townhome800 sqft
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Sleeps 4
Comfortable & Spacious First Level apartment in a private house.
• 800-Square-Foot whole apartment.
• Located in Jackson Heights/historical district - Queens, NY.
• Accommodates 4 guests comfortably.
• Within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit.
• Private entrance
• Living Room: 1 Sleeper sofa - comfortable for 1 person
• Bedroom: 1 Queen & 1 Full size bed
• Fresh linens & Comfy pillows
• Kitchen: New appliances with all cooking & dining essentials
• Free high speed wireless internet
• 2 Flat screen televisions with basic cable
• Free Wi-Fi
• Clean towels/sheets are provided, & cooking essentials
• Coffee & Tea set up
• Some bathroom amenities
Interaction with Guests:
Your pleasant experience in this city is important. As your host, I will be available via phone/email if you have any questions or concerns, or in need of a local recommendation.
Jackson Heights is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the New York City borough of Queens. It is a historical district with a plethora of different cultures and cuisine. Transportation to Manhattan (Grand Central) is a 20-minute train ride.
The location is very convenient. Located within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit. Easy access to major Subway lines, Buses, Highways, & Airports.
• ONLY a few blocks walking distance to Subway lines (#7,E,F,R,M)
• ONLY 1 block walking distance to Bus lines
• 20-minute train ride into Manhattan (Grand Central station)
• #7 train provides direct service to Times Square - 42nd Street station
• #7 train provides direct service to Citifield-Mets stadium
• #7 train provides direct service to US Open-Tennis center
• 10-minute drive to Laguardia Airport
• 25-minute drive to JFK International Airport
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Jackson Heights Gem
My husband and I stayed here while in New York for my 50th birthday from 4/30-5/5/18. It's a great little apartment in a very eclectic neighborhood. Close to several train/MTA stations and only about a 30 min ride into Manhattan. Lots of restaurants and grocery stores within a few minutes walking distance. George is wonderful, easy to get in contact with and always checking in to see how things are going/if you have any needs he can assist with. The apartment is clean and the neighborhood is (quiet for New York). The only thing I would recommend is a non skid mat for the shower as it is very slippery. This may be a personal issue for me since I slipped and broke my ankle a year ago getting out of my shower, but my husband felt the same way. Otherwise it's a great place, the owners are wonderful and we would definitely stay here again.
Can’t wait to come back!!! Our father and son hosts were great! Nice, hospitable. Everything was clean. Lots of amenities, safe neighborhood, also quiet with private parking.
Clean and inviting. Felt right at home.
Thank you both for welcoming us and making everything comfortable. We enjoyed our stay. As you know my family having health issues so it was nice to relax in between our schedule.
Enjoyable and convenient location
Great location (near public transportation, restaurants & shops)! George was very accommodating when I needed more lighting. Also the apt was nicely stocked with all the amenities one needs and delicious coffee!
Great value, convenient location and super clean
The place is great. Super nice hosts. Rental was very clean and well taken care of. Appreciated the amenities provided. Felt very safe and secure.
NYE in NYC
My husband and I were first time visitors to NYC and came for NYE. We loved the area of this rental. George and and his son George were so helpful from texting days before we arrived, giving us info of what to expect and texting and calling on the day we arrived. It was very easy to contact them, but we really didn't need anything. The rental was about 4-5 blocks (10 min walk) to the nearest train station which we utilized to ride into Times Square. This rental had dedicated parking (included) which was a huge plus, we parked the car and just used the public transport system which was easy to navigate and we felt completely safe everywhere we went. The streets were easy to drive to and you don't need to drive your car. Just leave it parked and enjoy the $2.75 train ride. Everything you need is straight ahead. The rental was spectacular. The furnishings were tidy, comfortable and fitting of the rental. There was so much space for the 2 of us, I wished we had more time to spend to enjoy the rental itself. The owners went above and beyond ensuring there was coffee and tea also a starter pack of bathroom toiletries. We highly recommend this property to anyone who wants to enjoy the city but also have a cozy home to come back to. We scored with George and his son.
Additional pricing information
• There is a one-time cleaning fee of $60. If you're staying longer than a week, then it will be a once-per-week charge.