|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Comfortable & Spacious First Level apartment in a private house.
• 800-Square-Foot whole apartment.
• Located in Jackson Heights/historical district - Queens, NY.
• Accommodates 4 guests comfortably.
• Within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit.
• Private entrance
• Living Room: 1 Sleeper sofa - comfortable for 1 person
• Bedroom: 1 Queen & 1 Full size bed
• Fresh linens & Comfy pillows
• Kitchen: New appliances with all cooking & dining essentials
• Free high speed wireless internet
• 2 Flat screen televisions with basic cable
• Free Wi-Fi
• Clean towels/sheets are provided, & cooking essentials
• Coffee & Tea set up
• Some bathroom amenities
Interaction with Guests:
Your pleasant experience in this city is important. As your host, I will be available via phone/email if you have any questions or concerns, or in need of a local recommendation.
Jackson Heights is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the New York City borough of Queens. It is a historical district with a plethora of different cultures and cuisine. Transportation to Manhattan (Grand Central) is a 20-minute train ride.
The location is very convenient. Located within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit. Easy access to major Subway lines, Buses, Highways, & Airports.
• ONLY a few blocks walking distance to Subway lines (#7,E,F,R,M)
• ONLY 1 block walking distance to Bus lines
• 20-minute train ride into Manhattan (Grand Central station)
• #7 train provides direct service to Times Square - 42nd Street station
• #7 train provides direct service to Citifield-Mets stadium
• #7 train provides direct service to US Open-Tennis center
• 10-minute drive to Laguardia Airport
• 25-minute drive to JFK International Airport
really great apartment, clean, beautiful, the owners are very welcoming and available. plan to go again !
Very well maintained and updated apartment. George very responsive to all inquiries. Will be my go to place when in NY.
This place was perfect, clean, convineant to nearby restaurants, grocery, subway.
The hosts were extremely helpful and nice. I would definitely stay there again!
Father George & son George have created a wonderful oasis of comfort for their guests. My mother & I constantly commented on all the thoughtful touches in this immaculate apartment. I particularly appreciated the bottled water in the refrigerator and complimentary shampoo in the bathroom. My mother was impressed by the apartment's cleanliness and tidiness. I was impressed by all the tech amenities in the apt. One night we watched a few episodes of The Crown by accessing Netflix via the Apple TV connected to the television. Any questions or concerns?? Just text (or call) son George, and you'll have your answer. I will definitely stay there again if there's an overflow at my daughter's place in Jackson Heights. Thanks for a great visit, Georges!
We have stayed all over Manhattan and in Brooklyn. This was our first stay in Queens and by far, the nicest apartment! All reviews are very accurate. Very easy subway ride into Manhattan. Wonderful hosts with all amenities listed and so many conveniences. Only complaint would be that the couch could be cozier but we were not lounging much at all. Having a parking space available is truly gold! George Jr. is very responsive to texts and checked in with us to ensure that we were enjoying our stay. We will most definitely be back! Thank you George & George!
We stayed in the apartment during TSC New York Marathon. Apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood, exactly what I needed before the Marathon. There are enough possibilities to eat delicious. In walking distance subway, line 7, get you direct to Manhattan. Apartment is very nice and clean and George is very helpful. We highly recommend this place. Thanks again George.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £25 per night, per additional guest|
• There is a one-time cleaning fee of $60. If you're staying longer than a week, then it will be a once-per-week charge.