|Space||800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Comfortable & Spacious First Level apartment in a private house.
• 800-Square-Foot whole apartment.
• Located in Jackson Heights/historical district - Queens, NY.
• Accommodates 4 guests comfortably.
• Within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit.
• Private entrance
• Living Room: 1 Sleeper sofa - comfortable for 1 person
• Bedroom: 1 Queen & 1 Full size bed
• Fresh linens & Comfy pillows
• Kitchen: New appliances with all cooking & dining essentials
• Free high speed wireless internet
• 2 Flat screen televisions with basic cable
• Free Wi-Fi
• Clean towels/sheets are provided, & cooking essentials
• Coffee & Tea set up
• Some bathroom amenities
Interaction with Guests:
Your pleasant experience in this city is important. As your host, I will be available via phone/email if you have any questions or concerns, or in need of a local recommendation.
Jackson Heights is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the New York City borough of Queens. It is a historical district with a plethora of different cultures and cuisine. Transportation to Manhattan (Grand Central) is a 20-minute train ride.
The location is very convenient. Located within blocks to restaurants, farmers' markets, nightlife, parks, & transit. Easy access to major Subway lines, Buses, Highways, & Airports.
• ONLY a few blocks walking distance to Subway lines (#7,E,F,R,M)
• ONLY 1 block walking distance to Bus lines
• 20-minute train ride into Manhattan (Grand Central station)
• #7 train provides direct service to Times Square - 42nd Street station
• #7 train provides direct service to Citifield-Mets stadium
• #7 train provides direct service to US Open-Tennis center
• 10-minute drive to Laguardia Airport
• 25-minute drive to JFK International Airport
George was great and was very helpful in making sure we had everything we needed!
One of the best HomeAway apartments we have stayed in. George and
his son (also named George) were very nice. They gave us advice about places to eat in the neighborhood. The apartment itself is very clean and well-appointed. They even provided umbrellas! This proved to be very helpful as it rained heavily one day. We definitely recommend it.
When I first saw this house on HomeAway I thought it was too good to be true all the review are excellent not one wrong thing ... but it truly is that way when we first arrived George communicated with me the entire time during the booking when we arrived during our trip with going out and shopping... Which 3 girls from Florida we sometimes needed the help. From the moment you walk in it's private entry going into the living room then to the right is the kitchen and straightahead is the bedroom with the two beds very spacious living room and bedroom. Cable and wifi and also had a book with local places to get food from. We ended up at los margaritas a few times only 2 blocks away. I have not one negative thing to say I hope to have this space Available every time I come to New York. I will also be recommending this particular house to any people that I know who will be traveling there as well. In walking distance from a subway. Just a really great area. Thank you to the Castillo family what a beautiful home. Hope to see you again in the future visits.
George and his dad were the most gracious hosts. They met us the first day, gave a tour of apartment and kept in touch with us to make sure everything was ok even thru a blizzard! Safe and quiet neighborhood with easy walk to train station, grocery store and great restaurants. Apartment is clean, beautifully furnished with up to date amenities. I would definitely rent again especially if I were going to US Open as it's 15 minutes from La Guardia and easy access to Flushing by train.
really great apartment, clean, beautiful, the owners are very welcoming and available. plan to go again !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £25 per night, per additional guest|
• There is a one-time cleaning fee of $60. If you're staying longer than a week, then it will be a once-per-week charge.