Finding a comfortable and spacious place to stay in New York City can be extremely tricky. Luckily, this fantastic Brooklyn 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation apartment has enough sleeping arrangements for up to 4 guests, making it an ideal choice for a family or group of close friends searching for a cosmopolitan experience. Situated on a verdant street in the heart of the city, this lovely residence will serve as the perfect home base for your next Big Apple vacation.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
As soon as you first arrive at this historic landmark, you'll simply fall in love with the brownstone building's charm, evoking a truly urban feel unique to New York.
Inside, this recently remodeled unit has everything you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay, including wireless internet access, central heating, and 2 flat screen cable TVs to appease your entertainment needs.
After a long day exploring Times Square or other notable attractions, gather with your travel companions on the comfortable furniture in the living room while admiring the spectacular scenery, framed by the room's large window. This massive window floods the interior with an abundance of natural light and offers gorgeous views of the lush neighborhood.
When you're not out enjoying the tasty local fare, utilize the home's fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances.
Later, when you're ready to call it a night, retreat to either of the apartment's inviting bedrooms, both offering cloud-like queen-sized beds, to rest up for the next exciting day!
You simply can't beat this apartment's idyllic central location on the greenest block in Brooklyn. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time during your visit to New York, your trip is sure to be a memorable one when you stay at this fantastic apartment!
From here, you'll be within walking distance of countless parks and restaurants - be sure to try Manny's, Peaches, or Saraghina for an authentic taste of New York's delicious cuisine!
You'll also be only 2 miles away from the renowned Brooklyn Botanic Garden, where you can immerse yourself in stunning natural beauty in the center of the Big Apple.
To reach any of the city's leading attractions, hop on the multitude of nearby public transportation choices to easily access Central Park, the Museum of Natural History, the Statue of Liberty, and many other major draws in minutes.
If you feel like experiencing the city on 2 wheels, a brand new Citi Bike stand is located just a short 2-minute walk away from the unit.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances, recently renovated interior, free WiFi, city views, central heating, a flat screen cable TV, and much more
- Spectacular location on the greenest block in Brooklyn! Walking distance to parks, restaurants, and other attractions. Enjoy easy access to New York's countless renowned attractions via several surrounding public transportation options!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: LaGuardia Airport (~8.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Please note this apartment is located on the 3rd floor and the building does not have an elevator. Climbing 3 flights of stairs is required to access the home
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- ID will be required prior to check-in