|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
You found your home away from home!
Looking for a Bed and Breakfast setting with great amenities and private access, without having to share the property with other renters? What could make your trip more relaxing and your visit to the Appalachian region/Smoky Mountains more enjoyable!
Located in the heart of the Johnson City, TN, surrounded by a beautiful and peaceful neighborhood, this rental abode gives you a panoramic view of the pristine mountains and the shimmering city lights.
A perfect place to relax after a fun day full of activities of your choice (hiking, antiquing, fishing/swimming, horseback riding) or to take a load off after a busy day of meetings. Your home away from home awaits with 2 well-furnished bedrooms, a spacious living room with TV, plush seating and a fireplace, an open rec room with a pool table and a fully-loaded private kitchenette. Rent this 1,900 square foot property and also enjoy an outdoor fire pit with a hammock and an 8 person hot tub. Private patio surrounded by mature trees (private, secluded environment).
Attractions & Adventures:
Discover the city that was dubbed Little Chicago in the 1920s, which was once Al Capone’s hideout and home to a chain of underground speakeasies. In addition to numerous local waterfalls in the mountains and the local East Tennessee State University campus, nearby attractions include:
● Bristol Motor Speedway
● Biltmore Estate
● Storytelling Center
● Music and Art Festivals
● Dollywood Park
● Watauga Lake
● Appalachian Trail
● And activities like hiking, fishing, jogging, mountain and animal watching, swimming, and horseback riding.
Fees & Special Arrangements:
● $165 / night for 1-2 people or $250 / night for 4 people ($43 / night per each additional person)
● 6 people maximum, additions must be discussed with owner prior to reservations
● 50% deposit required at the time of reservation (if at least 4 week in advance) or preferable option 100% (if less than 4 weeks).
● Minimum 2 night stay
● Holiday / special events rates may apply
● Rates for short term stays or extended vacationing may be negotiated to reflect seasonal period
● Light breakfast snacks available during your stay, continental breakfast available by request during weekend visits. Contact owner
● For questions or special arrangements, please contact owners via e-mail for a timely response
Amenities & Rental Description:
The property is a two level home, with the spacious open-concept rental occupying the first/bottom level via a separate sidewalk and private entrance. Owners are available on the primary level and are happy to accommodate your stay to ensure an enjoyable visit.
In additional to the beautiful 10 foot high ceilings, the modern rental includes a variety of amenities:
● A relaxing lavender painted bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed (bedding included), closet, small work station with office chair, TV, dresser and built-in closet. This bedroom is connected to a full bathroom for your comfort, stocked with towels and small amenities.
● A peaceful tan painted bedroom with a view of the mountains houses a queen size bed (bedding included), dresser, and a free-standing closet / cabinet.
● Living room with a welcoming leather couch and two armchairs surround a TV with Netflix, XBOX 360, and a bluetooth compatible stereo. To delight your stay the living room has a fireplace, books, and numerous games for you to enjoy.
● Adjacent rec area / second living space includes a full size pool table, leather sectional sofa for lounging and is an open concept to the dining room table and bar stools.
● An upgraded kitchenette includes a full size refrigerator, built-in microwave, sink, induction electric cooktop with double burners and a dishwasher. All major kitchen appliances are provided for your convenience.
No additional fees for parking on the safe street. No ADA / wheelchair entrance. No smoking. No pets. Breakfast accommodations must be requested during time of reservation.
* Places to visit listed below (average driving distance 15-80 min)
•Bristol Motor Speedway, 151 Speedway Boulevard, Bristol, TN 37620-17.2 miles
•Jonesborough Visitor Center, 117 Boone Street, Jonesborough, TN 37659-5.4 miles. Many antique shops, Storytelling Center
•Nelson Fine Art, 324 East Main Street, Johnson City, TN 37601-6.9 miles Downtown of Johnson City, Great Coffee shop inside and Krazy Krepes with Nitrogen-infused Coffee; many shops and small restaurants around
•Biltmore, 1 Lodge Street, Asheville, NC 28803- 68.5 mi; scenic drive to the larger privately owned and absolutely gorgeous U.S. property
•Watauga Lake/ Watauga Scenic Area, Hampton, TN 37658-24.9 miles or , Fish Springs Marina, 191 Fish Springs Road, Hampton, TN 37658- 28.9 miles. Great for swimming, fishing, boating
•Dollywood Theme Park, 2700 Dollywood Parks Blvd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, 84 miles
•South Holston Dam and Bristol Caverns, 1157 Bristol Caverns Hwy, Bristol, TN 37620; 30 miles, famous for fly fishing, breath-taking view
* Restaurants in Johnson City (15-25 min driving distance):
-Cafe Lola, 1805 North Roan Street, Johnson City, TN, USA, 423 928 5652
-Scratch Brick Oven Foodworks, 100 East Unaka Avenue, Johnson City, TN, USA, 423 262 8021 (unique setting)
-Tupelo Honey Café, 300 Buffalo Street, Johnson City, TN, USA, 423 202 9740
-Cafe Pacific, 1033 West Oakland Avenue, Johnson City, TN, USA, +1 423 610 0117
-Cheddar's Casual Café, 3000 Franklin Terrace, Johnson City, TN 37604, 423 262 0087
-Carrabba's Italian Grill, 175 Marketplace Blvd, Johnson City, TN 37604, 423 232 2858
"I want to say for all of us how much we enjoyed our stay at Nonna and Andrey's home in Johnson City. Speaking for all 4 of us, we were excited to have all the room, great hosts, spectacular breakfasts, and the best location we could have dreamed of.
We will of course call you first if we come back next year. And if we can't we will certainly recommend you to our friends. Thanks also for getting us the tickets to Biltmore. This really capped off our visit and was something none of us dreamed would be possible on this trip.
Once again thank you from all of us.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and truly loved our stay."
The renter was awesome and the home very clean and an overall great place to stay. If you are not comfortable with the renter living in the unit above and having 24 hr access to the unit this is not the place for you.
The area of the Tennessee where this property is located is beautiful. There is so much to do and see in the surroundings parks! Lots of lakes, caves, waterfalls. Excellent places for hiking. The house is immaculate - very clean and well maintained. The lower level was just upgraded and there is a patio right outside with the swing, picnic table and a huge Jacuzzi. The owners are extremely helpful in sharing suggestions of places to go. The description of the house and the pictures don't do justice to the actual property. The house is located in the multi-million dollar homes area and it is beautiful. Highly recommend!!
My Family and I stayed here for 3 days and enjoyed the large 'open concept' area because it allowed us all to see each other and talk and yet be doing various things. We could watch TV, or play pool, or eat a meal all at the same time and still "visit'. We had plenty of things to work with to enjoy our stay in the lower level of this home. Owner was very thorough in showing the property.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £39 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£165|
contact owner if you need special rates; if you have children younger than 8 years old; small pets ONLY after owner approval; no smoking inside. NO noisy/drinking parties allowed. Only listed on contract people can be present.