Prestigious designer apartment : in the heart of Paris Canal Saint Martin
This prestigious large (150 m2) renovated apartment is located on the third floor of a very classic Haussmanian building (with lift). It features hungarian point hardwood floors, marble fire places and graceful plaster mouldings on ceilings and walls. This apartment has just been tastefully renovated with mix of both classic furniture and designer pieces in a very Parisien modern style.
From the reception rooms you have a wonderful view along the famous Canal Saint Martin, from where you can see boats, local fishermen, ducks and swallows. Every weekend the area is closed for pedestrians, so you can enjoy a quiet stroll or bike ride around the canal. It’s a trendy and hip area, with lots of artists, architects, designers and musicians living in the vicinity. You will find a wide choice of restaurants and cafés in which to enjoy a parisien apéritif or to have dinner .
Place de la République is 5 minutes walk away. This is a major subway hub with a choice of 5 lines which will take you straight to most of the sites of interest in Paris.
The famous and lively Marais area is a 10 minute stroll away.
The apartment consists of:
- a large living room with sofas , a large flat screen TV with cable connection and international channels , a DVD player , high HI FI system, high speed internet connection with WIFI.
- a dining room with a table which seats 12.
The size of these 2 rooms together is approximately 70 m2.
Leading off from a connecting corridor there are 3 independant rooms and the kitchen
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, electric rings, coffee machine, toaster, kettle and full sets of crockery and cutlery) with an eating area.
Bedrooms x 3
- 1 main bedroom with 2 beds, that you can join to make a kingsize bed
- 1 bedroom with a queensize bed
-1 bedroom with a pull out bed.(2 beds)
(additional you can get one baby bed )
-1 bath room with shower
-1 separate WC
Close to the apartment you have banks, a postoffice, lots of restaurants and cafés (a list of the best ones will be provided!), fashionable clothes shops, the best bakery
in the whole of Paris and two city supermarkets.
EASY ACCESS FROM AIRPORTS
You are about 1 hour from Charles de Gaulle (Roissy) airport by taxi, cost is approx.
50 €, for public transportation(take Roissy Bus to Opera station (€10) , then take
line 8 to Republique - direction Creteil). It will take about 1 hour.
Keywords: 1500 square feet.heart of paris. Canal view.
very trendy area, lot of shops and restaurants