|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
If you’re searching for a family friendly yet luxurious Florida rental home, then look no further. Our villa is equipped with everything you might need for the perfect Orlando vacation – and more! Overlooking a wooded conservation area and lake, our private, screened and heated south facing pool guarantees for hours of fun all year round!
Our home is situated in the lovely gated conservation community of Town Center Resort. It is in a peaceful location and yet has the advantage of being located near to the junction of the I-4 and Hwy. 27, which is close to the 192 with all its restaurants and facilities
Key features of our home include;
• Disney is only a 10-12 minute drive away, Seaworld 20 mins and Universal Studios 25 mins
• Adjacent to Reunion Resort and Champions Gate Gold courses (that’s 4 PGA rated courses within a mile & another 20+ other courses within 5-10 miles)
• 5 large Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 king master en-suites)
• 2 dining areas
• Fully air conditioned with ceiling fans
• 6 Flat screen cable TVs with the main TV being a large screen internet smart TV
• PlayStation with games
• DVD & VCR
• Games room (pool, ping pong, darts etc)
• FREE high Speed wireless internet
• Fully equipped kitchen (all linens & towels provided)
• Washing machine / tumble dryer / dishwasher
• Security safe installed for valuables
• Monitored security alarm system
• South facing heated swimming pool & patio deck un-overlooked and with full mesh screen to keep those biters out
• Covered lanai with ceiling fan to keep you cool
• Beautiful view of lake & conservation area
• Complimentary use of crib, high chair, stroller and baby equipment
• Gas BBQ grill available for hire $40 per week fully cleaned and supplied with gas and equipment and also will be cleaned after your stay.
Kitchen & Living Room
• The kitchen is open plan and is combined with a breakfast bar and nook. It is superbly fitted, with all you will need for your stay, including: all crockery, cutlery, electric cooker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge freezer.
• There is a fully equipped laundry area for your convenience. There is also a high chair, stroller and travel cotif you have a young child in your party.
• Towels and linens are provided and there is also a full villa clean after every client carried out by our management company.
• The family room has a 3 seater, 2 seater and single seater sofa and a six seater dining table. The room also contains an entertainment center complete with remote control cable, large screen Internet TV, video recorder, DVD player and home theater system. Our Villa also offers FREE high speed, wireless internet access.
• To help keep the children occupied there is a Playstation 2 games console complete with games, there are also several board games supplied. More games and DVDs can be hired from the local video store,, which is located at nearby Champions Gate. Our Villa also features a games room with pool table and table tennis.
• The villa has five large bedrooms, two being master bedrooms with king size beds and en-suite bathrooms. Both master bedrooms are equipped with TVs, alarm clocks, hair dryers and vanity units. The main en-suite bathroom also has direct access to the pool deck.
• The remaining three bedrooms contain 1 queen bed and 2 twin beds with 1 room being Mickey themed. Each room has a set of drawers and reading lamp. The house has a third bathroom, which can be shared by the twin rooms. All other bedrooms also have color cable TVs.
Private Pool & Patio
• The south facing pool backs onto a large lake and conservation area. The surrounding patio is furnished with chairs and sun loungers, which allow you to just lie back, relax and soak up the rays. The pool deck is fully screened which helps keep the pool clean and wildlife out. The pool is serviced weekly so you can be sure it is safe and clean to swim in. A retractable fence separates the pool from the deck for additional peace of mind, should young children be staying at the villa. If you find the pool is a little cold for your liking, it can be fully heated at a small additional charge, which can be arranged with our Management company. This is normally only required in the winter months. \n Amenities \n En-Suite Bathrooms \n Conservation view \n Gated community \n Big Screen TV \n Games Console \n Baby Facilities \n Safe \n Themed Room \n South Facing \n
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.