|Space||3,600 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Have the ultimate Floridian retreat by staying at this exquisite Flagler Beach vacation rental home. Complete with a sparkling private swimming pool and perfectly situated on a canal within just 100 yards of the ocean, this house ensures a getaway filled with fond memories, ample sunshine and plenty of relaxation!
This stunning waterfront house has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 9 guests throughout 3,600 square feet of immaculately appointed living space. Newly constructed in 2013, everything inside the house is brand new - you’ll find the interior completely decorated in an upscale Mediterranean style, complimented by soaring 16-foot ceilings to give the space a wonderfully open and airy ambiance. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, and complimentary wireless internet access for your convenience. Even the most discerning chefs will enjoy preparing culinary masterpieces in the home’s gorgeous full kitchen, equipped with all the essential cooking appliances. For entertainment, you’ll find flat screen TVs with cable provided in each bedroom, as well as in the great room and lavish master suite bath.
Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons lounging in the sunshine next to the home’s beautiful private pool, which is screened-in for your peace of mind. While indulging in a rejuvenating swim, admire serene views of the canal situated just 20 feet behind the house. Every room inside the residence overlooks the pool and canal, so you won’t have a shortage of pleasant views to enjoy! The property has its own private boat dock on the canal, which leads approximately only 100 yards out to the ocean. Even though you can’t really see the ocean from here, you can hear it!
Flagler Beach offers a little something for every interest and taste, from miles of pristine beaches and bountiful fishing opportunities to fun waterside restaurants and outdoor recreation. From this home, you’ll get to enjoy easy access to a wide variety of ocean-based activities - spend a day casually strolling up and down the sandy beaches, try your hand at surfing, embark on a fascinating scuba diving excursion, or simply relax and observe the abounding wildlife in the area. The sidewalk from the neighborhood goes all the way to town, making it a great route for biking! Additionally, this property is centrally located to attractions in St. Augustine and Daytona, both of which can be reached within an hour. No matter how you decide to spend your time during your stay in the Sunshine State, this exceptional Flagler Beach vacation rental house will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private outdoor swimming pool, private boat dock on canal, wireless internet access, multiple flat screen TVs with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, and much more
- Fantastic waterfront location on a canal, only about 100 yards to the ocean!
- Centrally located with easy access to St. Augustine, Daytona, great fishing, surfing, sparkling beaches, scuba diving, restaurants, and numerous other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 set of Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
We truly looked forward to this lovely home and it was impressive at first. I texted the owner soon after arrival as the stove top was not working. After waiting a long time for a reply we ended up getting out on a very filthy grill from the garage to cook on. We cleaned the grill as well for next renters. I did finally receive a text that the owner would send someone the next day in the a.m. which meant we had to stay at the house instead of our intended plans to go out. The owner was not friendly and answers were very short with lengthy wait times in between. The repair man arrived only to tell us the stove top had been broken and it was known?? but no one had called him to repair it. He replaced and repaired what was needed after about 2 hours so we were cook after that and did use it often. In the description it states a short walk to beach. We could not find a path that did not go onto private property so I again texted the owner who told us the path was across from the town hall. Yep it sure was but is blocked off now. That would have been nice to know. We took our car and drove down a mile to access the beach. Near the end of our trip Charter Cable stopped in to let us know if the bill was not paid in 48 hours the service would be shut off, thankfully 48 hours was Saturday morning and we were leaving. On our last full day (Friday) a realtor with a couple walked in to look at the place as we were out by the pool. The house is for sale which we figured out from the sign out front upon arrival. Should we have locked the door? Sure but we had no idea someone was coming to look at the house and would this be scheduled when you have rented the house? What if we had not been home? I assume the realtor had the code. The house has some electrical issues as the repair man told us this was the 3rd or 4th stove top replaced due to breakers. At various points some lights worked and some didn't. Normally we are not picky at all and have stayed at much smaller houses with less fancy amenities but I think in this case the management of the property and the owner made our stay less that it could have been. Overall the house is nice, quiet location and we enjoyed sitting by the pool and dock but honestly it felt since the house is for sale no one cared.
This was a beautiful house in a great location in Florida, but the management of the property is nonexistent, and you will basically be on your own.
- Beautiful location in Florida
- Near the Beach (Although not quite walking distance to the ocean)
- Lots of privacy
- Indoor Pool
- Beautiful house with tall ceilings and nicely decorated
- Cleaning crew cleaned the house well
- Personal Cut of Canal with Fishing Available In Your Own Front Yard
- Broken Stove Cooktop. Asked the owner Jeff when we arrived for our week vacation on Saturday, and never had anyone arrive to fix it the whole time we were there.
- Horrible Outdoor Grill, falling apart and you need to buy your own propane if the last people used all the propane and the grill needs it while you are there
- Pool was green and orange with algae, no maintenance was done to the pool for a long time when we arrived for our vacation the end of March beginning of April. We had to scrub the pool, add in our own chemicals, and try to make it usable because Jeff did not get the pool people there for 3 days until Tuesday (basically half way through our vacation). After talking with the pool people, there was no intent to have anyone clean up the pool for us until I complained on our arrival on Saturday.
- Hot Tub - What?? Never saw a hot tub, so not sure why there is one advertised in this listing
- Poor Maintenance for small things like burned out lightbulbs. Three of the bedrooms had only 1 of 3 lightbulbs working in them.
Trips circuit breakers - Don’t turn on the chandelier in the entryway for too long, otherwise you will blow the circuit breaker for nearly all lighting in the entryway.
- Large landscaping bush was overturned in the front yard from a storm with roots exposed long enough to die and need to be mowed around.
- House that sleeps 9 hardly has enough silverware, cups, bowls, plates, for half of that. The quality of the cups, bowls, and plates that are there are Dollar General grade at best, not quite matching the nearly 3/4 million dollar house that we paid to rent.
- Jeff is the owner and from what I can tell he lives about 6 hours away in Georgia. He is not around to fix the small problems and those are starting to snowball to major problems.
- There has been no offer of a discount or any way to try and make things better for us by Jeff.
- I would love to rent this house again, because it was beautiful with a great location, but not until there is a caring owner.
Great stay at this Flagler Beach house. Decked out with everything you would need. Looks just like pictures only better. House was on a quiet cul-de-sac, private lot with great proximity to walk to the beach. House itself was quiet and spacious and great condition. Owner was available and quick for questions. Would definitely recommend staying here and would go back myself.
Everything was extremely nice home owner was very nice and answer emails with simple questions very fast as if they were important ones and the house was more beautiful and nice than the pictures .
Truly enjoyed our stay at this fabulous house. Plenty of open space in the home and loved being able to just walk out to the pool
We arrived at this home on July 16th and were very impressed with the décor, amenities and cleanliness of the home! It was absolutely beautiful and had everything we needed. Jeff was very attentive to our phone calls with questions and was great about always answering. My granddaughters loved the pool but it was a little smaller than what we pictured. The lanai area was beautiful but a television outside would have made it even better considering we spent much of our time around the pool. Very impressive and would stay again!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.