|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
An architect designed this custom built, beautiful 5 bedroom lake house- perfect for a get away with friends. The main floor consists of an master bedroom with a full bath, a half bath off the hallway, and a spacious great room with a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Upstairs there is a loft over looking the living area twp bedrooms with a shared full bath bath.
The basement level consists of a second living area with a TV and two bedrooms complete with 3 sets of bunk beds in each bedroom. A deck spans the entire back of the home. An outside bar/gazebo area and hot tub make the perfect setting for a relaxing evening.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and standard coffee maker,, wood burning fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, 3 TVs with cable, Wi-Fi, large back porch with covered grill area, gas grill, fire pit with built in benches, hot tub, and much more
- Incredible lakefront location on Cumberland Lake near Jamestown marina, and several other notable attractions
- Enjoy breathtaking sunset views over the water!
- The home also has a two car garage.
- Walking path to the lake ( Aprx. 10 minute hike down to the water).
- Master Bedroom (Main Floor): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Floor): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: (Second Floor): 2 Twin-sized Beds & 1 Single
- Sleeping Area (Basement): 3 bunk beds
- Sleeping Area (Basement): 3 bunk beds
- No smoking inside the home
- Additional Fee for pets
- No parties
- The maximum occupancy for this property is 18 guests
- Occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts paid
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Pets allowed (additionl $75 fee will apply)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Great place. Awesome open layout for lots of people. Stayed there with a lot of family and everyone had their own space. No problems with the hot tub and the trail down to the water was great! I would stay there again.
We spent the new year's holiday weekend with some friends and couldn't be more pleased. The place had a lot of flexibility in terms of places for people to gather and the open floor plan was great for our group of friends who don't get to see each other as often as we used to. The fire pit and hot tub are great amenities. Overall just a beautiful space in beautiful surroundings. The contact for this place was very responsive, amenable, and easy to work with. Would definitely like to stay again sometime!
My group had been taking an annual cabin trip to Gatlinburg for the last 8 years and decided to trim the trip in half and started looking at places in Kentucky on lakes. This cabin stood out for the back deck with hot tub that had a great view of Lake Cumberland, the open layout of main floor with kitchen, dining room, and living room seamlessly together. For a group of 12, it suited us well from bed perspective. Some of the mattresses were not that comfortable but the linens were good. Only real problem we encountered was there were a few door handles that didn't stay on or work easily but it was manageable. Last, often the drive to cabins/lakehouses can be tedious but this was a easy drive with a nearby Kroger and liquor store 15 minutes away.
The house was very open and rooms were huge. There were either a couple of problems with the doors or we weren't capable of operating them appropriately! Other than that it was luxurious and we had one tiny problem the property management group worked hard to solve and resolved the issue quickly. I plan on staying again and using the property management group again as well. We had an awesome time!!!
Our family and friends rented the cabin for the weekend, while we went caving nearby in Burnside, Kentucky. The layout of the building is perfect for bringing large families or hosting a youth group. We divided up the bedrooms to couples, a boys room, and a girls room... and accommodated everyone with the four and half baths. The kitchen was reasonably furnished and easily hosted our meal needs. Everything was clean and ready for our use. Due to the weather, we didn't even get to enjoy the outdoor fire pit, deck area, jacuzzi or grill. We were all very pleased with this property and will hopefully rent it again, if we are in the area.
it was a beautiful place with amazing views! we walked down to the water from the trail that was marked perfectly and it was stunning! Thank you so much for making our youth retreat possible, it was a great place to stay!
|Property Damage Protection||£48|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£243|
|Hot Tub Fee||£41|