Camp For Rent Madawaska Lake Stockholm Maine (Aroostook County)
About Marc Mazerolle
I grew up in Caribou and graduated from Caribou High School in 1986. Throughout our lives my six other siblings spent a majority of our time up at the camp creating memories that have lasted a lifetime. I have been teaching in the Brunswick School Department for 19 years.
Why Marc Mazerolle chose Stockholm
The camp has been handed down for generations and we all spent our childhood memories here. It's a great place to enjoy the outdoors and plenty of room for outside activities.
What makes this Cottage unique
This community is made up of year-round and summer residents. The people around the lake are helpful, friendly and eager to help. Approach them in that same spirit and you'll be impressed with the exceptional community we have here at the lake. Plenty of parking for trailers. Canoe (sits up to 3) and 4 life jackets are available for guest use. Paddle boat for use. Please feel free to bring anything else you'd like to use on the lake.
Max guests: 8
100% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great atv getaway
Easy access to hundreds of miles of atv trails.
The view of the lake is unbelievable. Enjoyed campfire at night. Place was perfect. Attention to details were great
Hope to return next year. Thanks again.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. My sons and I agree the ATV trails are the best in the state, so many places to go and so many things to see. We look forward to your next stay.
Perfect camp on the lake
The house had everything we needed, lots of space inside and room to play outside. The views of the lake were lovely right outside the windows, and the house was located on a quiet, secluded lane. The value was incredible for so much space. It was nice to have everything we needed in the kitchen for cooking and grilling, as well as movies and games when we were ready to move inside for the night.
Nice cabin , beautiful spot, pleanty of room.
we had 8 guys comfortably stay. there were 5 beds a couch and plenty more room for air mattress and cots. I would recommend this stay to parties large or small.
❤️ we loved our stay!
This is our second visit at this camp. The camp is spacious enough for my big family to gather and enjoy a picnic and other outdoor activities. We had everything we needed to be very comfortable. Thanks Marc for being so accommodating. We would definitely rent again.
We are fortunate to have such wonderful renters like you. I am glad you had a good time. You are always welcome stay! Happy travels and take care.
Great place to stay and relax. We stayed there while moose hunting and it was perfect close to where we needed to be!
Perfect Lakeside Getaway
We loved our stay at Marc's camp. The lake and other scenery is beautiful and the cabin itself was so cozy and had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. If you want to get away and relax, this is the perfect place to do so. You can enjoy the peace and quiet of the lake and spend time watching the lake from either the backyard or the kitchen table as you eat, curl up in a chair with a book or take a walk around the lake but still be close to an area with shopping and restaurants that it's not inconvenient.
Marc, from our first contact with questions right thru our stay was quick to respond and very helpful with everything. If given the chance, we would definitely stay again.
What a pleasure it was renting our camp to Lisa. What a thoughtful helpful and considerate guest in every way. We actually had a tree fall down and her and her guests actually moved it out of the way. The camp was left even cleaner than when she found it. I would rent to Lisa in a heartbeat.
Thank you Lisa!
Feel free to bring your ATV. There is easy access to over 1600 miles of ATV trails and country roads off the lake road.
Swim, fish, bike, cross country ski or hike along wooded trails. Maine wildlife is full of whitetail deer, black bear, moose, fox, loons, and hummingbirds.
Lakeview – Located at 9 Lakeview Dr, St Agatha, ME 04772
• Eureka Hall — Located at 5 School St, Eureka Hall offers great tasting pizzas, skewers and delicious desserts. A must-do for anyone traveling to Northern Maine! For more information, please call 207-896-3196
• Jade Palace – Chinese food
• Napoli’s Italian Restaurant — Located at 6 Center St, Napoli’s is known across Northern Maine for amazing desserts and deliciously authentic Italian food. For more information, please call 207-492-1102
• Par & Grill — Located at 118 Bennett Dr, Park & Grill is a favorite spot for locals, a great place to unwind after a day of fun in Northern Maine.For more information, please call 207-492-0988
• Reno’s — Located at 117 Sweden St, this family-friendly pizza place is a great spot at night, but breakfast is where they really shine. A great place to grab a bite before a fun day adventuring in Northern Maine. For more information, please call 207-496-5331
• Greenhouse — Located at 19 Main Street, inside the Caribou Convention Center, the Greenhouse offers casual fine dining cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere. For more information, please call 207-540-1500