Across the street from Daan MRT location location location!!
David and Jennifer
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, japanese
About David and Jennifer
I love to travel and dancing is my passion wish to share the joys of Taiwan with you and everyone. This little Island has a lot to offer for the traveler looking for a place to come visit and relax and see a little of the city. I'm from USA and now living in Taiwan because I love this place.
David and Jennifer purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why David and Jennifer chose Taipei
Central location next to the MRT can't beat the price for what you getting. Walk out of the apartment and you can have a good view of Taipei 101
What makes this Apartment unique
Getting a little bit of a local feel, but still with plenty of Western amenities. One of the best restaurants in Taipei downstairs.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Very convenient location to the red and brown MRT line. The place was clean with lots of amenities. Host was courteous and responsive to inquiries. Great value!
We had a great stay. Location was excellent. Transportation arrangements were easy and owners were helpful. Thanks!
We really enjoyed our stay. It was centrally located. Right across the street is the MRT. It was a great size. Can't beat having three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was relatively quiet. You can hear the neighbors upstairs, but wasn't much of a bother. The washer and dryer were great for our family. David was very helpful and the airport transit was very convenient. Overall, we give it two thumbs up.
Location Location Location
Close to everything you need with in walking distance! Starbucks, 7/11, late night noodle open spot til 4am and MRT around the corner 2 mins. walk.
Great location and roomy.
It's great location for business travelers. Perhaps customer relationship can be a little more friendlier. Communication can be an important factor for people who are not familiar with the Taiwanese culture. It seems it's geared toward young people, yet it's good enough for families once they get to know the area. Very convenient to the MRT and eating places. Good walking distance to Taipei 101 and the Daan Park.
One month stay in Taipei for work and leisure
Great location. Spacious. For the price, property needs a little freshening up and then it would be perfect. Nice manager. I would stay again. Taipei is fabulous.
Taipei Main Station is only 6 stops, 2 stop to Taipei 101 Area EVERYTHING fairly close since mrt is across the street. plenty of GOOD LOCAL and WESTERN FOOD and SHOPPING!!!!. City and Country bus station next MRT. You can get anywhere in city by taxi for under 10usd if you are worried about elders and youngsters. It's rare to find a place near the MRT and transit so large and comfortable in city center.
HELP US PLAN YOUR VACATION:
This means give us your itinerary asap, (give us flight details, estimated time of arrival to apt. Tell us when your estimated departure time is, we need to schedule cleaning service and meet you, inspect place, and get keys from you and show you out.
-Keep in touch during your visit, airport offers affordable sim or phone rentals and money exchange 24 hours a day you can book in advance so they’ll have ready for you when you arrive; your own phone is also fine.
Insured shuttle service to and from airport:
$40usd or 1200nt (1-4 people)* $50usd or 1500nt each way (5-8 people)*
*Drivers are familiar with routes, addresses, and phone numbers. The approximate location of our place is on the map.
We know plans change and that’s not a problem just let us know!
MRT Daan Station
Please call us so we can let you into the premises. We meet at Daan MRT exit 4. We will meet to give you keys and show you around please don’t arrive early without informing us and wonder around. Let us to show and take you around without your luggage. Or you can have the driver call us, we can give him direct location to him. We find a driver the easiest way to the apartment, if so please have them call me directly
Restaurants we recommend
1. Ding tai fung: of course the most famous dumplings in the world with great service, you don't need to go to the original one to get the same quality and service.
2. Hutong, Kanpai, DaWang: Japanese Yakiniku, Hutong & Da Wang are upscale, Kanpai (Dunhua), has more a bar feel, All you can eat places all over (I like the ones in Ximen).
Link: http://www.hutong.com.tw/ ; http://www.kanpaiyakiniku.com.tw/
3. Fuhang Soy Milk: The most famous Yonghe Soy milk in all the world, be prepared to wait in line like Ding Tai Fung, exit 5, 2nd fl. of Huashan market Shandao Temple MRT.
4. There are so many great restaurants dotted along both sides of Civic Boulevard Section 3 to 4, they include Hutong and late night Tripod (Ding Wang) Spicy Hot pot.
5. Addiction Aquatic Development: live, cold, grilled, steamed, well any type of seafood, you have come to the right place. A bit pricey but a great experience.
6. Lehua and Ningxia Night market: Lehua night market is in Yonghe one of the best local best kept secrets, you might be the only tourist there. Ningxia has good food also.
7. Great restaurants in ATT for Fun, Mala Hot pot(Haidilao) get ready to wait 3 hours for a table, (upscale Kanpai), Kpop Korean and Hutong at NEO 19 in the Xinyi District.
8. Other places i like are Kiki's brand restaurants, a bit overpriced since you can get lots of the food they serve cheaper, but overall its good quality and most dishes are good.
9. So many Thai and Korean places which come in various prices, pretty much all the same to me. Andy Thai for budget and VeryThai in NEO 19 or any branch for upscale.
10. Try http://hungryintaipei.blogspot.tw/ with reviews and pictures, for the most part its accurate and introduces lots of places at the very least, some are outdated.
11. I really enjoy places, like Cash City (hotpot), Fast fry places where locals drink beer in small uncomfortable stools and eat yummy flavorful food to wash down the beer.