|Space||1,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
*Please note that use of the resort amenities is not included with the rental. Tickets for these facilities must be purchased separately and are subject to availability.
Get your loved ones together and come escape to this serene Utica vacation rental cabin perfectly situated only a half mile from Starved Rock State Park and within easy walking distance of a wide array of recreational amenities, this delightful cabin has everything you need for a memorable retreat!
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin can comfortably sleep up to 9 guests throughout 1,800 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it a terrific accommodation choice for families and friends traveling together. You’ll feel at ease the moment you first arrive at the property and take in the cabin’s beautiful, peaceful views of the wooded areas all around the resort. Inside, the cabin comes with all the necessary comforts of home, including a full-sized washer and dryer, air conditioning, dining area and fully equipped kitchen, complete with a coffeemaker, toaster, dinnerware, utensils for 8, basic cookware, and all the other major cooking appliances.
Gather with your companions downstairs in the cabin’s main living room, offering a comfortable pullout sleeper sofa, cozy fireplace, and television with cable for your entertainment needs. Both bedrooms are located upstairs - the inviting master bedroom will serve as the ultimate retreat, featuring a nice king-sized bed, additional pullout sleeper sofa, fireplace, television, private vanity, jetted whirlpool tub and a private balcony, where you can step outside to observe picturesque views of the surrounding grounds. The second bedroom has its own private balcony as well, along with 2 queen-sized beds.
You simply can’t beat this cabin’s prime location! From here, you’ll be less than a 5-minute walk away from the multitude of fantastic amenities at Grizzly Jack’s Grand Bear Resort, which include its own water park, mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, and other family-friendly activities. These amenities can be enjoyed with the separate purchase of tickets on-site and are subject to avail. The property also features a conference center for weddings and other special events. For your convenience, free wireless internet is available at the Grand Bear Resort Main Lodge and the Enchanted Forest Family Entertainment Center on the resort property, both of which can be reached in a quick walk from the cabin. If you’re not in the mood to cook at home, enjoy a tasty meal at Jack’s Place Bar & Grill within the resort!
You won’t have to venture far to access other notable area attractions! The property is conveniently situated right across Route 178 from Starved Rock State Park, where you’ll encounter miles of pristine hiking trails, biking terrain and outdoor adventures, accessible in only a half mile walk! Local wineries, homemade fudge and ice cream shops, bars and grills, scenic rivers, and waterways can be found nearby as well. Should you need to do any necessary shopping during your stay, drive 8 minutes over to Peru, Illinois to stock up on supplies at stores such as Walmart or Target. Peru also offers additional restaurant and dining options. Whether this is your first trip to the Starved Rock State Park region or the continuation of an annual tradition, this outstanding Utica vacation rental cabin ensures a getaway filled with fun, adventure, and plenty of good times!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, multiple private balconies, 3 TVs with cable, air conditioning, whirlpool bathtub
- Walking distance to Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort recreational facilities including the Grand Bear Resort Main Lodge and Water Park, the Enchanted Forest Family Entertainment Center, mini-golf, laser tag, indoor rock climbing, and many other family fun activities
- ****Tickets must be purchased on site and are subject to availability - they are not included with the rental*****
- Free wireless internet access available at the Grand Bear Resort Main Lodge and the Enchanted Forest Family Entertainment Center
- Conveniently situated just a half mile walk away from outdoor activities at Starved Rock State Park
- Close proximity to attractions in Peru, Illinois, local wineries, fudge and ice cream shops, bars, grills, dining options, shopping, scenic rivers, waterways, and much more
- Master Bedroom: 1 King-sized Bed and 1 Full-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen-sized Beds
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the 1st Floor Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that use of the resort amenities is not included with the rental. Tickets for these facilities can be purchased separately
- Please refer to Grand Bear's website for more information regarding ticket availability/scheduling
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This was our 2nd year in a row to rent this space for a weekend getaway with girlfriends. It's very close to starved rock and the cute downtown area with antique shops and a winery. Comfy beds, clean towels and lots of space. 6 of us made truffles in the kitchen and never bumped into each other. :-) We had a great time. I would recommend this property.
I'm most definitely looking into using this unit again in the near future💕💕
a beautiful cabin and very nice customer service , im making sure i come back in the summertime
Overall good, however, there was some bad smell when we entered the property and stayed for some time.
I planned a surprise birthday party for my fiancé with all of our close friends and needed a cabin in Utica that fit the number of people and this cabin did not disappoint. I was amazed at how large the cabin was and fit every guest perfectly. The cabin owners are so accommodating and do whatever they can to help make your stay the best possible. The cabin is also a great central location to many different activities around the area (Starved Rock National Park, laser tag and arcade games at Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort, wine tasting, shopping, etc.) The cabin is a perfect fit for any occasion and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing stay in a beautiful environment.
We gathered for a college girls reunion. The condo provided everything we needed, sleep space, linens, kitchen supplies, etc. There were 6 of us. The location is perfect for all the "happenings" in the area. The condo was very clean and when we did have an issue they responded in a timely way and were very apologetic, we indeed will consider it in the future! Thank you!
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.