Welcome to our newly built modern luxury condo suite located in the center of Toronto Downtown Core, Entertainment District, easy access to endless activities for all ages.
It is fully furnished, comfortable layout with stylish decor, facing east with a huge balcony, good view of lake and city, hardwood floor throughout, designer series cabinets, European integrated appliances, marble counter/tub wall tile in full bathroom, state of art lobby, 24 hrs concierge.
GUESTS CAN HAVE ACCESS TO:
* 1 Homey Queen Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
* 1 Cozy Sofa Queen Size Bed (Sleeps 2)
* 1 Comfy Queen Size Air Bed available upon request (after booking 3-4
* Fridge/freezer, Stove, Built-in Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher
* Basic Cutlery, Pots, Pans, glasses, plates, knives and forks, tissue/towel
* Water kettle, toaster
* Coffee maker, filter and tins of coffee
* Cooking oil, salt, black pepper, vinegar and varieties of sauces
* Washer and Dryer (free use)
* Iron, and iron board
* Hangers, umbrella, hair Dryer
* Stylish Modern Bathroom
* Body wash, Shampoo, Softsoap
* Towels, Washing Detergent
* Bedroom Sets with Linens (fully washed/ironed after each checkout)
* Rich resources of Guide Books, Brochures, Flyers regarding tourism,
gourmet, bodybuilding, entertainment, arts, etc.
* Free High-speed Wireless Internet (WIFI)
* Smart TV connected to NETFLIX and YOUTUBE, which allow you to
watch huge varieties of entertainment.
We truly hope that you feel at home and enjoy your stay:)
We kindly remind you:
* Leave shoes at door mat, or shoe stand.
* No smoking in the Condo
(Note: Smoking inside the unit will forfeit your security deposit)
* No pets allowed
* Not throw anything off balcony
* No events or parties of any kind
* Respect our neighbors in regards to noise and music
Within walking distance to attractions such as CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Ripley's Aquarium, Maple Leaf Square, the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, St. Lawrence Market, Canada’s Walk of Fame, Hockey Hall of Fame, Princess of Wales theatre, Harbor front Centre, and many more, our condo is stroll away from the city's finest performing arts venues, such as the Four Seasons Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, the St. Lawrence Centre & the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts. Also, our condo is steps away to fine restaurants, cool cafes, bustling bars & clubs and greengrocers to keep the most incurable foodie happy.
Moreover, bordering nearby the financial and fashion districts in downtown, it can really facilitate more experiencing and enjoying the urban vibe of Downtown Toronto.
* Easily accessible by 'Path' System and public transportation, a short
walk away from Union Station - connection to subways, GO buses &
trains, Via Rail.
* Minutes cab ride away from Toronto Island Airport YTZ.
* Minutes drive to DVP and Gardiner Express, etc.
* 25 minutes Union Pearson Express ride every 15 minutes starting
early in the morning till late after midnight 7 days a week between
Union Subway Station and Toronto Pearson International Airport YYZ
* Public parking is available nearby if you drive.
* Bus, or street car service is 3 - 5 minutes walk away
* Taxi service is by a call away
* Car rental is around the corner
* Bicycle rental is 5 minutes walk away
Please let us know should you have any questions or requests and enjoy your stay:)