|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Immerse yourself in the tranquility of Long Island’s North Shore by staying at this wonderful Northport vacation rental home, ideally situated within easy reach of beautiful beaches, area attractions, and Northport Village’s shops and cafes!
Offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 4 guests, this delightfully charming residence is a fantastic size and layout for small families, friends, or couples traveling together. Upon your arrival, you’ll immediately fall in love with the home’s enchanting setting, surrounded by lush foliage and abundant greenery. Inside, you’ll be greeted by stunning water views of Northport Harbor from the living room, which also boasts attractive vaulted ceilings. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines for your convenience, and a bright full kitchen, equipped with all the essential cooking appliances. For entertainment, gather in the first floor sitting room and watch your favorite cable show on the TV.
Outside, the house features 3 lovely decks for your enjoyment, 2 with outstanding views and a very private backyard patio. Look forward to unwinding on the expansive side deck, where you can admire spectacular views overlooking the beautiful Northport Harbor. The private backyard patio will serve as the perfect spot to sip a cup of tea, delve into a good book, and simply relish in your peaceful surroundings!
From this property, you’ll get to enjoy easy access to everything Northport has to offer - venture just a few steps away from the house to dine at the wonderful cafes in Northport Village. Spend a day relaxing at Northport Harbor or Northport Village Park, both of which are also mere steps from the house. Enjoy leisurely strolls along the shore by heading just 2 miles to Crab Meadow Beach, or 5 miles over to Sunken Meadow Beach Park. History enthusiasts should definitely make a point to visit the Vanderbilt Museum in Centerport, the next town over from Northport. Whether this is your first trip to Long Island or the continuation of an annual tradition, this serene Northport vacation rental house ensures a truly memorable experience!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, inviting living room with vaulted ceilings, 3 private outdoor decks, cable TV, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, and more
- Enjoy marvelous water views overlooking the beautiful Northport Harbor!
- Incredible location! Just a few steps away from Northport Harbor, Northport Village Park, and the quaint shops and cafes of Northport Village
- Only 2 miles from Crab Meadow Beach and 5 miles from Sunken Meadow Beach Park
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- The max occupancy for this property is 4 guests
- Occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts paid
- No air mattresses allowed
- Please note, WiFi is not offered at this property
- Please note that this home is not suitable for children under 7 years old
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This charming and cute house met the needs my brother and I had because the bedrooms are in separate areas and each have a large bed and are a decent size. The kitchen was well equipped and had some food available, which is always nice. I loved the fact that there were Christmas decorations! The beds and linens were comfortable. The place was clean and well stocked with dishes, wine glasses and a large cherry wood dining table. Parking could be a challenge, but we managed without much effort. My brother is 6'2", so he had to watch his head, as the ceilings are low. Overall, the place was lovely and I would stay again when visiting Long Island.
Very nice and well cared for! Beautiful location. Wonderful owner walk-through. Washer-dryer a plus. Beautiful town with good food. Friendly neighbors. Plan on returning.
To be fair in my review, I feel it necessary to point out both positive and negative aspects of this property. First the good...
- Property was very clean and the owner very nice
- Property was conveniently located to downtown Northport, a short but hilly walk
- Property was conveniently located to a beautiful park overlooking the harbor and featured live music
- Property included a nice sundeck and a parking spot which is in short supply, however parking in the spot was extremely tight
and the NOT so good....
- No WI-FI and only basic cable. Was advised by the owner I could get WI-FI downtown, ridiculous to have to walk 3 hilly blocks to go online
- Property had no couch or sofa of any sort. Quite uncomfortable having to watch TV in stiff wicker chairs
- Property had a very odd "sunken fireplace" with approx. an 18" drop. The drop was covered by a board teetering on cinder blocks, potentially very dangerous if you stepped on the wrong spot
- The bathrooms are severely in need of updating! The main bath floor has a crack across the entire ceramic tile floor with areas that could potentially cut bare feet.
- One of the 2 French doors upstairs leading to a terrace overlooking the street cannot be locked
- My wife and I stayed for 4 weeks. We were given 2 extremely small drawers in the downstairs bedroom (enough for socks and underwear) 2 shelves upstairs and not enough closet space to hang our pants, shirts or dresses. Additionally the owners personal belongings took up most of the closet and drawer space
- The refrigerator was filled with partially used food and considering the amount of money we paid for this unit, I should not have been expected to clean out the refrigerator
In summary, this unit has much potential but lacking in the areas I mentioned. I felt as though we were "subletting" this man's house, not staying in a VRBO. You will feel like you are staying in a cabin in the woods, very quiet and tranquil but hey, you are only a hilly 3 block walk away from WIFI
Fantastic location! Roamed all over the North shore. Enjoyed great music in the park. Fun shops & restaurants just a short walk into town. History and sailing lovers paradise! Hoping to return to this little gem next summer.
Our family was in Northport for a family reunion over Father's day weekend and needed a place to stay.
The location is great and within walking distance to everything, 1 block from the park and 2 blocks from downtown Northport.
The house was very clean and tidy. Richard was very hospitable.
The drawbacks: My Verizon cell phone did not have a strong enough signal to do all the apps that an IPhone has. The other major drawback was the house does not have internet. We stayed at the house on work days and I had to go elsewhere to access internet.
If you are a tall man or woman, the downstairs ceiling is very low as the floor has been raised. I am 5'11" and my head almost hit the downstairs bedroom door jam.
Other than phone and internet issues the house is a nice place to stay.
Thank you so much! during a difficult time this made all so much easier.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.