|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Immerse yourself in the tranquility of Long Island’s North Shore by staying at this wonderful Northport vacation rental home, ideally situated within easy reach of beautiful beaches, area attractions, and Northport Village’s shops and cafes!
Offering 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 4 guests, this delightfully charming residence is a fantastic size and layout for small families, friends, or couples traveling together. Upon your arrival, you’ll immediately fall in love with the home’s enchanting setting, surrounded by lush foliage and abundant greenery. Inside, you’ll be greeted by stunning water views of Northport Harbor from the living room, which also boasts attractive vaulted ceilings. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines for your convenience, and a bright full kitchen, equipped with all the essential cooking appliances. For entertainment, gather in the first floor sitting room and watch your favorite cable show on the TV.
Outside, the house features 3 lovely decks for your enjoyment, 2 with outstanding views and a very private backyard patio. Look forward to unwinding on the expansive side deck, where you can admire spectacular views overlooking the beautiful Northport Harbor. The private backyard patio will serve as the perfect spot to sip a cup of tea, delve into a good book, and simply relish in your peaceful surroundings!
From this property, you’ll get to enjoy easy access to everything Northport has to offer - venture just a few steps away from the house to dine at the wonderful cafes in Northport Village. Spend a day relaxing at Northport Harbor or Northport Village Park, both of which are also mere steps from the house. Enjoy leisurely strolls along the shore by heading just 2 miles to Crab Meadow Beach, or 5 miles over to Sunken Meadow Beach Park. History enthusiasts should definitely make a point to visit the Vanderbilt Museum in Centerport, the next town over from Northport. Whether this is your first trip to Long Island or the continuation of an annual tradition, this serene Northport vacation rental house ensures a truly memorable experience!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, inviting living room with vaulted ceilings, 3 private outdoor decks, cable TV, in-unit washer/dryer, air conditioning, and more
- Enjoy marvelous water views overlooking the beautiful Northport Harbor!
- Incredible location! Just a few steps away from Northport Harbor, Northport Village Park, and the quaint shops and cafes of Northport Village
- Only 2 miles from Crab Meadow Beach and 5 miles from Sunken Meadow Beach Park
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- The max occupancy for this property is 4 guests
- Occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts paid
- No air mattresses allowed
- Please note, WiFi is not offered at this property
- Please note that this home is not suitable for children under 7 years old
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.