If you're seeking a one-of-a-kind New York experience, come escape to this incredible Rhinebeck Village vacation rental house, situated on the banks of the majestic Hudson River! Boasting 7 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and enough space to comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests throughout 6,693 square feet of impeccably appointed living space, this home would be an ideal choice for a large family or group of friends looking for an upscale getaway in a lovely, historical New York village.
The moment you first arrive, you'll fall in love with this 3-story Second Empire style house, which was built in 1875 and still features its original moldings, towering mosaic ceilings with medallions, elegant marble fireplaces, endless stunning light fixtures, and gorgeous views of the surrounding village - while the property has been recently renovated inside and out, it has truly maintained its beautifully charming character! In addition, this pristine home offers every amenity you could need to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, and, in-unit laundry machines, as well as exceedingly plush bedroom accommodations, and heated floors in all the bathrooms.
After an eventful day spent in the city or exploring the village, you'll love coming home to relax on the large screened-in front porch with your favorite beverage. Later, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for your loved ones in the fully equipped kitchen, which was recently updated and features every modern appliance you could possibly need. After dinner, kick back on the large sofas that surround the living area's massive flat screen TV, equipped with cable and a DVD player, to watch your favorite shows before heading to one of the 7 exquisite bedrooms to rest up for another exciting day. The master bedroom will serve as your ultimate escape, complete with a plush king-sized bed, gas fireplace, walk-in closet, and a private TV/study room, as well as an ensuite bathroom outfitted with a large 2-person bathtub, marble dual walk-in steam and rain shower, and Toto washlet toilets.
Because this riverside home is situated in a quiet village within the historic area of Northern Dutchess County, you'll get to enjoy plenty of peace and tranquility. However, New York City is within easy reach, via a 100-mile Amtrak ride, if you'd like to add some more excitement to your stay! Rhinebeck is a major tourism destination, boasting 437 National Historic Register sites, charming boutique shops, and fabulous restaurants – there are many local, farm-to-table fine dining options. You'll love exploring the quaint 8-mile area known as "The Sixteen Mile Historic District," which is composed of 30 contiguous riverfront estates that are associated with the landed aristocracy in the Hudson Valley during the 18th, 19th and (early) 20th centuries.
Additionally, the village houses the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, known worldwide for its daredevil sky show, museum and vintage World War I planes. You can even take a ride in a biplane! Another well-known attraction, the Dutchess County Fairgrounds, features many exciting events, including the Dutchess County Fair, one of the largest county fairs in the east, craft shows, the Hudson Valley Wine and Food Festival, antique shows, and much more during the spring, summer and fall months. The Center for Performing Arts offers a wide variety of programming throughout the seasons, such as the Rhinebeck Theatre Society and the Bard College Music Festival. For additional entertainment, Upstate Films shows the finest international cinema. Plus, the Rhinebeck Community Center houses the state-of-the-art Starr Library and a recreational complex that consists of a swimming pool, tennis courts, a playground and a ball field.
While you're here, make sure to experience the region's stunning natural beauty! Spend a day on the water at Town Landing in Rhinecliff, where you'll find gorgeous waterfront views, as well as a boat launch for water sports. Wilderstein, a 1888 Queen Anne country home that sits on 40 acres on the banks of the Hudson River, is one of the village's most historical sites. The house and its surrounding trails are open to the public from May through October, Thanksgiving weekend, and some weekends in December. No matter how you choose to spend your time during your stay here, this extraordinary Rhinebeck Village vacation rental house certainly won't disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, high-end mattresses, 2 flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players, a large screened-in porch, filtered hot and cold water, steam shower, rain showers, Nespresso machine, and much more
- Fantastic Hudson River location! Close to many historic sites, restaurants and charming boutique shops, yet still has easy access to the city!
- Please note the pool closes on September 8th and reopens on June 29th!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: 1 Twin-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Pullout Bed
- Bedroom 7 (1st Floor TV/Game Room with connecting full bath): Queen-sized TempurPedic Sleeper Sofa
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is not suitable for young children unless guests bring their own baby gates
- Please note that the owner is on the premises (in the carriage house on the property)
- As required by the city, the homeowner, Sarah, must visit the property once a day
- Please note that there are very strict noise restrictions in place. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may result in eviction by the owner or guest contact
- Additional fees and taxes may apply