|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
A lovely studio, recently renovated and full of light in the middle of the relaxing Rivierenbuurt. By bicycle or public transportation (available around the corner), you will get directly to the city center (Dam Square - 15 min).
Our studio is located on the fourth floor and has three small divisions which allow accommodating up to three people. The main room with a comfortable queen-size bed, a small living room equipped with a desk, cable TV and a couch that can be turned into an additional bed, and a private newly renovated bathroom. The bathroom has a sink, toilet, shower and laundry facilities (laundry machine, tumble dryer and flatiron).
* Queen-size bed
* Free Wireless Internet
* Coffee machine, Electric Water Kettle, Toaster and Fridge (NO COOKING FACILITIES)
* Flat screen cable TV
* Toilet, Shower, Laundry facilities, Flatiron
* Bed linen and towels included
* The apartment is located a 15 minutes bike ride from the centre of Amsterdam and 10 minutes from the van Gogh and Rijksmuseum
* Tram 4 brings you to the downtown of Amsterdam within 15 minutes
* Bus 65 brings you to Amsterdam Amstel station in 5 minutes.
* 5 minutes walk from the Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre
* 10 minutes walk to RAI Station, where a direct train brings you to Schiphol airport (2 stops, 10 minutes)
* If arriving by car, there is plenty of parking availability around the apartment. On Sunday the parking is for free, the remaining days parking costs 2.50 euro/hour between 9am and 9pm. The beach is only 30 minutes away by car for our summer guests!
This cosy top floor studio is only a few steps from a central tram line, the 4, which gets you to within easy walking distance of the most popular sights in charming Amsterdam. Located in a safe neighborhood with easy access to interesting shops and restaurants, the studio is a great jumping off point for relaxing locally or travel a few tram stops to museums and other points of interest, plus walks along the canals, admiring the tall, narrow, sometimes leaning, classic Amsterdam homes.
With internet, TV, cd player provided, a single person or couple or a couple plus single person can enjoy a relaxed stay indoors. The loft bedroom is an especially romantic room. A modern bathroom with washer/dryer, water kettle, toaster, hairdryer, and iron are additonal comforts. Hosts Hanneke and Andre are ready to assist your enjoyment of Amsterdam.
The apartment is very cute but it has a very big problem for a long stay: the kitchen doesn't exist, in the sense that the owner has write in the description of the apartment "use of the kitchen" but the truth it is no kitchen in the apartment ! He has, in the bathroom (In front of the toilet), a fridge with a coffee machine and two plates with cutlery: for me this is not "use of the kitchen"!
In conclusion the apartment is cute, very clean (also because the cleaning cost) and not so distant from the center so I recommend the apartment only for short breaks also because the food of Amsterdam costs very much and the kitchen, especially for the dinner, reduces the expences!
In spite of everything the owner is avaiable for everything if have a problem.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £26 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£210|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.