"Installment on card up to 12x."
Flat very well located, overlooking the water park, very new, opened in June / 2015.
Water park "Jardins Acqua Parque" (24 HOUR OPERATION) is private to guests, being one of the largest private water park of new caldas, for having more than 16. 000 square meters of pure leisure, which brings as a " Swimming pool with waves (there is no new swimming pool, another private park with wave pool), 2 wet bars, 1 semi-Olympic swimming pool, 1 whirlpool and several other thermal and cold pools, totaling 14 swimming pools plus 6 hot tubs, 2 saunas, 1 large ramp and 1 large toboggan, games room, as well as a complete playground with ramp and toboggan for children only, playroom (trampoline, pool of bowls, various toys), changing room, mom's canopy and nursery. For food, the park offers an excellent self-service restaurant with ample and pleasant space, pastry shop, kiosk with ice cream and acai and snack bar, as well as the two wet bars already mentioned.
The Apart / Flat is very cozy and very well furnished, it has: bedroom with suite (one bathroom), with Queen size bed, air conditioning, wardrobe and 32 "cable TV. A living room with sofa bed, a 32 "cable TV, ceiling fan and wardrobe. Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and utensils (glasses, cutlery and dishes), ideal for snacks and breakfast. All windows have curtains, for greater comfort of the guests.
* By convention of the condominium the flats of a suite of this resort / condominium will hold a maximum of four (4) adults and one (1) child.
* The apart / flat has maid service for cleaning, everyday.
* We do not have bed linen and bath, must be taken by the host.
* It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartment, subject to a fine at check-out.
* Check in at 2:00 pm; Check out at 11:00 am.
IMPORTANT: Attend WhatsApp and phone calls every day from 08:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and from 17:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., by email at any time. WhatsApp messages sent from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm will be answered as soon as possible, always on the same day.
I live in Goiânia and all my phones have DDD 62:
LIVE: 62 9959-3576 (WhatsApp)
CLEAR: 62 9286-3502
25% on confirmation of the rental and the remaining 75%, must be paid until the day of check-in (beginning of the lodging).
For rentals for high season payment of the total amount of the lodging is done: 25% on confirmation of the rental, 25% ten days before the start of the stay and the remaining 50% must be paid until the day of check in. ). All payments must be made through deposits / bank transfers or via card up to 12x.