|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Condo
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. 100 steps to Miramar Beach!
3. Fantastic Value, so easy on the Wallet!
4. Two pools, hot tub and grilling area
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Great location, walk to Pompano Joes! Close to Silver Sands Outlets and all the activities at Village of Baytowne Wharf. If shopping is your thing, you're only 2.5 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Save on fees. Send us a lead of book on our website, realjoy.com
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1000 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This unit has new bedroom and living room furniture, including a brand new pull out sofa.
This is second floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with dining area, full kitchen, spacious living room, balcony and private beach access that comfortably accommodates six. Located on Scenic Gulf Drive in Destin, it's one of the best deals around.
Professionally decorated, this Floridian themed unit is clean, comfortable, and only 100 steps to the sugar white sands of the Miramar Beach. This unit is ideal for couples or families, with a queen bed in the master, hallway bunk beds and a pull out sofa. You can relax in this quiet, family-oriented private resort with everything you need for the ultimate Florida vacation!
Featuring 200 feet of private beach, two pools (one heated), a jacuzzi and BBQ grilling area, all surrounded by immaculate landscaping. Within walking distance of Pompano Joe's restaurant and 5 miles of biking/walking trails.
All the excitement of Destin is just minutes away: choice of water-sports, golf, amusement parks, and outlet shopping. One glimpse of Destin beaches and you're hooked. It must be the wide, white beaches and the famous emerald waters. Not to mention the fabulous fishing, the world's most beautiful beaches, addictive seafood and the full array of activities for kids of all ages and more fun to be found in Destin.
Here you will find wind surfing, snorkeling, water-skiing and parasailing offered all along the Gulf. Nearby attractions include a Big Kahuna's Waterpark, The Track Family Fun Center and an array of watersports available at Destin Harbor. Of course you'll want to savor the unique and delicious flavors of the freshest seafood available at any of Destin's more then 100 eateries! Restaurants here range from casual oyster bars to elegant bistros serving culinary delights guaranteed to please your palate.
So, come enjoy the freshest seafood, go fishing for all types of salt and freshwater fish, explore fun shops and boutiques or simply relax on breathtaking beaches.
Just 2.5 miles away is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Real Joy Vacations is a professional property management company located in Destin, Florida. We provide Vacation Rentals in Destin, Okaloosa Island, SanDestin, 30A, and Panama City Beach! Something for everyone! We have Affordable family rentals as well as Beachfront Condos and Luxury Homes with Pools! Grab your Swimsuit and enjoy the spectacular emerald green water and sugar white sands of Northwest Florida! By utilizing the latest technology to provide our guests with timely property updates and having maintenance available 24/7 at the tap of a button, we help to provide you with a stress-free stay. The cleanliness of our properties is a high priority. Providing keyless entries so you don’t have to fumble with keys is for your ultimate security. We price competitively, and above all, want you to enjoy your experience. Let us put the Real Joy into your vacation!
The Emerald Coast of Northwest Florida is an amazing destination for your beach vacation! Sugar white sands and emerald green waters await. Whether your idea of relaxation is people watching on a beachfront balcony or being right in the middle of the action, we can help you find the vacation property that’s right for you. Our maintenance team, on call 24/7, and our friendly staff will help you to have a wonderful trip!
Real Joy Vacations manages properties to fit all budgets! Whether you are looking for a beachfront location, a luxury home with a private pool, or would like a budget-friendly, walk to the beach option, we have properties in all shapes and sizes! Most of our properties come with the Real Joy Fun Pass, which gives you one or two free tickets to daily attractions each night of your stay along with unlimited DVD rentals. Our offerings are fantastic for families because they give you room to spread out. With substantially more space than the average hotel room, most of our properties offer separate living areas, full kitchens, and washer/dryers. Our guests can cook their own meals if they wish and launder their things if needed. You can count on the Real Joy team’s extensive property management experience. From our excellent customer service reps to our cleaning crew, we want you to have a wonderful stay.
Nice condo but bedroom carpet was filthy. Had to wear socks so our feet wouldn't get dirty. Also spare blanket was dirty and smelled very bad. I washed it myself so that we could use it. Pool very nice and everyone was very friendly. Also several light fixtures did not work.
You have no view, whatsoever, of the beach from the condo. So don't expect to sit and watch, or hear, the beach. The condo is very pretty, and looks just like the pictures. The condo has many kitchen items (appliances etc.)....but don't expect to find things that some other places have (e.g. sugar, salt, pepper, etc.).
I would have given them a higher rating but I question their cleanliness. I am NOT one of those germ-a-phobes...but here are a few things that made me feel ick....
1) The place smelled of cigarette soon as I opened the door. I called the property manager and he quickly came over and brought some air fresheners. He explained that others in surrounding place smoke and that visitors can smoke outside and smell infiltrates, I get it....I'm OK with that. The fresheners were a help.
2) I found a pack of cigarettes in one of the kitchen drawers (I gave it to the property manager).
3) While manager was in condo, we found pieces of pretzels on floor, by the television. Hmmm....did anyone sweep before I got there.
4) While I was in bathroom, I found a used (dirty) washcloth on the shower curtain....makes you wonder if the shower was cleaned before I came to the place.
5) I was barefooted on the balcony, and my feet were filthy (black), I think from cigarette ashes. I didn't realize it until after sitting out there for a while. whoever was smoking out there was using the concrete floor to turn off cigarettes.
6) The bathroom at the pool, stunk of old urine. I think people were peeing on floor. I about barfed when I walked in there, it didn't look dirty but it sure smelled. They need to wash that floor with bleach.
Nice location. Close to everything. Was a little dirty on the floor and balcony was not clean. Overall very nice place.
I really enjoyed my stay here. It is in a great location, with beach access across the street, walking distance to a couple good restaurants. Fully stocked kitchen if you want to grab something and cook in. Everything was great except you can hear the people in the condo upstairs walking around and vacuuming at 7:00 in the morning, I'm an early riser so it didn't bother me to bad.
The condo was absolutely gorgeous! Everything was perfectly clean when we got there and the people were very nice. The walk to the beach was right across the parking lot from the room. We had a great time and are already planning a return visit!
We really enjoyed our stay at this condo. It had everything we needed and at such a great deal. Everything was clean when we arrived, and all we had to do was unpack. The complex is literally right across the street from the beach. We had no problems at all crossing the street, as there are pedestrian crossings everywhere. The water is gorgeous. It is a great area to take a morning jog. It took us less than 10 minutes to get to Publix, Wal-Mart, and Destin Commons. A friendly word of advice: If you have kids, just be aware that the sound carries in the hallways and people inside the condo can hear when feet are stomping. Other than that little thing, this is a wonderful place to stay, and we will definitely return to this condo on our next stay in Destin.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.