|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book at Palms of Destin!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Fabulous GULF Views from this Top Floor unit!
3. Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool with five waterfalls,and whirlpool, fitness center
4. Less than 3 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop
5. Complimentary, air conditioned beach shuttle to beach access beside Back Porch restaurant. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Kid's playground, tennis and basketball courts!
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1450 per month + $500 deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*At the time of check-in, the Palms of Destin will place a pre-authorization hold on your credit card in the amount of $250. This hold on your card will be released at the time of check-out, pending all borrowed items have been returned (towels, key cards, etc).
You'll never want to leave the Palms of Destin! Stay here for a true 'resort' experience.
Palms Resort #11212 is a 'Junior Suite', which is a 1 bedroom with a separate bunk room and 2 full sized bathrooms, one with a walk in shower.
Located on 15 beautiful acres, The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center offers an unbeatable, upscale experience in the heart of Destin at an affordable price. As an exclusive guest you will enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath swaying palms or simply enjoy our many amenities including kid's activities, fitness center, kids playground, tennis and basketball courts. You'll also be within walking distance of Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, The Back Porch (a Destin classic), Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jim-N-Nick's BBQ and Hooters.
The 11,000 square foot, 259,000 gallon zero entry pool is Destin’s largest lagoon pool! You'll be blown away by the 5 dancing waterfalls, walking bridges and spacious lounging area. There's a 21,000 gallon heated pool, children's splash area and whirlpool spa.
The Palms of Destin Resort features a 2,265 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center including elliptical cardio treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and summit trainers each having a personal entertainment system.
The Palms of Destin offers full size basketball courts and two lighted tennis courts, with complimentary equipment available from guest services in the resort lobby. The Palms of Destin also offers lessons and clinics taught by USPTA and USPTR tennis professionals.
Seasonally, the resort offers a complimentary three-minute air conditioned beach shuttle to the beach access beside the Back Porch restaurant from 10am-10pm. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
Escape to the Palms of Destin Resort for an experience that will last in your memories for a lifetime.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
The condo was everything as shown in the photos. The second room is perfect for young children, under 12, or not taller than five feet.
Some of the kitchen items need to be replaced i.e. pans, cutting board, very used.
Though it rained everyday and we only had one beach day, the condo was cozy. The master bedroom was exceptional!
The staff is very friendly, and 100% hassle free check in.
The condo is an over all great place how ever it was very hard to get all our belongings to the 12 floor.
I would definitely recommend this resort the pool is amazing our kids loved it. The location however is a little far from all the major attractions and on a busy time like the Fourth of July traffic was awful so a one mile stretch took 20 to 30 min.
This unit worked out great for my family. My husband and I had planned a babymoon, but ended up bringing our son along to make this our last quick getaway as a family of 3. The unit is well kept and looks exactly like the photos. My son loved the trundle bed and tv in the small 2nd bedroom. The view was awesome and we liked the layout of this unit. Unfortunately we did have to do a bit a cleaning in the kitchen as the dishes in the cabinets were a bit dirty. So I loaded the dishwasher with all the glasses, silverware and plates. I washed the pots and pans as I needed them, but they were also quite dirty as well. The sofa is a bit worn and uncomfortable, but may need to just replace the cushions. I didn't understand the expensive housekeeping fee. Housekeeping does not come until after you leave. We made sure to leave the place cleaner than we found it, but to pay a housekeeping fee for not even making our beds and changing our sheets is a bit excessive to me. Not sure if we will return to this unit as we would appreciate at least one housekeeping visit and not having to wash our own sheets and towels. To us, that's one of the perks of going away - not having to do laundry!
The front desk agent Genevive and the valet attendant, Skip, were both outstanding.
Tip - watch the furniture on the patio. One of the bottoms came off the chair and my husband had this huge "tack" stuck in his foot.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.