Our newly furnished and professionally decorated 6 bedroom 4 bathroom Disney Dream House is open to guests. Just a stone throw away from Disney, this villa is the largest most luxurious home in the 5 star gated resort of Windsor Hills! Our home features - large private pool and spa. Top notch electronic entertainment systems with a home theater including 55' HDTV and blue-ray DVD player. Game Room features a professional pool table. Boys' Room features wall mural and delightful decor for sports fans. The girls room features Disney Princess where fairy stories come to live. Chef's kitchen with Oak cabinets, granite countertops, and top of the line stainless steel appliances. The very best in luxury tropical style high end furniture throughout the house. Wall to wall carpet in the bedrooms and ceramic tile throughout the common living area.
- Villa2820 sq. ft.
- Separate WCs0
- Min. Stay2 - 7 nights
2800+ Square Feet, Newly Renovated. Newly Decorated By Professional Designers
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- 11 Aug 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Disney Spring Break
Our family of twelve had a wonderful week. Property was situated close to all Disney parks and plenty of restaurants. House was perfect for our needs.
Had a great 2 week vacation with our family of 9. A couple of minor issues were promptly dealt with.
Beautiful home that’s big enough for family vacations.
Great house and close to Disney World!
Just back from Disney and would highly recommend this house. So nice to be close to everything and then come home to the privacy of your own pool & hot tub. Thank you Ben. A great time was had by all!
Beautiful, spacious house!!
We had a wonderful time at this beautiful home! My five year now wants to move to Florida, lol. Very well kept and the owner Ben is pretty awesome with keeping in contact. We had some issues with the cable, and the wifi was super slow, but the owner Ben sent a tech right out to take a look. I would highly recommend this home and hope to book future vacations here. PS, we paid extra for the heated pool and it was sooo worth it!
We had a wonderful stay!
We enjoyed staying at Ben's home in the Windsor Hills area! The home was clean, the beds were great and Ben was a very easy person to work with, all our communications were handle with a quick and efficient response. Thanks, Ben for sharing your home with us!
We are so lucky to have you as our guests. Thanks Bill and Susan!
Great Detail But Some Major Problems
The location of this house is amazing. That's the reason it is getting 2 stars instead of one. That said, there were some major problems we experienced while there:
1. Nail sticking up in the floor***. On the upstairs bedroom, the carpet is coming up near the bathroom and there are several exposed nails. My husband and I both stepped on them several times before realizing what they were. My two year old twins were also running around the area in the beginning which made me instantly hesitant about the rest of the house.
2. Cockroaches- My mother in law and her husband stayed on the bottom floor and killed several cockroaches while they were there, on the floor and in the bathroom.
3. Ants- See number 2. There were a number of ants on the kitchen counter. I live in Florida and know this happens however a spray service is essential for a rental property. They were all over our bread (which was wrapped in plastic wrap and had to be thrown out).
4. Number of rules- we didn't feel like we were free to enjoy the house with the number of rules (from the AC which had rules of how low it can go-- the rooms don't have fans so they were very hot with the required temp rules), to the number of cars in the driveway (only 2 allowed in the driveway, even though the neighbors had 5 in theirs?)
5. Stains and general feeling of dirtiness- The last one was my first impression of the house, which alone would not be a reason to negatively review a stay. The number of stains on the comforters, carpet, dirt on the floor, etc. left me with a general "icky" feeling about our stay, and the bugs didn't help with this situation.
I would not recommend this house to anyone.
Windsor Hills Resort is rated the best overall vacation home.
Location, location, location: It is the closest resort to the Disney parks!
Windsor Hills, a gated high class resort, is known for its vast amenities and has almost everything you’d want in a vacation resort. It has its own water park, a 3-D movie theater, and a fitness center. It’s also located right up the street from the Mystic Dunes Golf course and 5 minutes from the main street shops and restaurants of US 192. Tired of driving? A shuttle service is right in the resort. Other facts:
• 1.8 Miles to the Walt Disney World.
• Gated & Guarded Community
• Extensive community facilities – Tennis, playground, jumbo chess, mini water park, fitness center, billiards, double Olympic size pool
• 3-5 min drive to restaurants, shops and golf.
Some of the magnificent features of this guard-gated community include a luxurious water park pool and clubhouse with fountains, water slide, and a hot tub lagoon spa. The amazing clubhouse over-looking the pool has a game room, HD movie theater, state of the art fitness center, and has billiards tables, and a video game area, a sundry shop, fitness room with top of the line fitness equipment, high definition surround sound movie theater, and other outdoor recreational activities such as outdoor poolside ping pong, all surrounding the heated Double Olympic Size Swimming Pool with waterslide! The clubhouse and lagoon hot tub area are set next to a beautiful wetlands area, amidst lush tropical landscaping throughout the whole resort. Play outdoor ping pong next to the amazing resort pool, or take the Windsor Hills shuttle to one of the many close theme parks, or play golf at one of the many Orlando championship courses, we're right next door to Mystic Dunes! (#2 rated course in Orlando area). There's more! resort recreation area, has lighted tennis courts, sand volleyball, lighted basketball courts, as well as a newly opened golf practice putting/chipping green area. Next, there's a state of the art children's playground area. The unique, castle themed playground has something for everyone. A dragon guards the drawbridge over the moat and once inside, children and imaginations run wild! Whether it's a quiet game of jumbo chess or rescuing a damsel in distress from the castle dungeon, boys and girls of all ages are sure to find a one of a kind play experience.