This stylish 1950s house in the village of Sag Harbor welcomes you into an inviting and serene open living space embracing living, dining and kitchen areas. From the kitchen, you access the delightful screened porch with wraparound windows. Doors from the living area as well as the master bedroom, lead you to a very private back yard with an outdoor shower. Walk to the community bay beach, and to the heart of Sag Harbor village (less than a mile) and its shops, restaurants, theater, transportation or drive to the wineries or variety of ocean beaches in minutes.
This newly furnished by a professional designer is comfortable, indoor and outdoor spaces to relax in, only minutes to Sag Harbor Village. Complete with nice stylish furnishings and art, Sonos, TV, and linens. the features of this 2 BR 2 full bath, Hamptons getaway includes:
- A screened in porch with wrap around views, sectional sofa and outdoor speakers
- Outdoor shower, hot and cold water. Available May - September.
- A master suite, one additional guest bedroom. The TVs are in the kitchen and living room not in the bedrooms.
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with gas range and induction oven, DW, ice maker, TV
- New luxe BBQ gas grill
- Fire pit and outdoor decks with an outdoor dining table for 8
- 2-zone central heating and cooling powered by Nest
- Wood for your beach bon fire our fire at the fire pit at the house
- All linens and bath towels provided
The 2 bedrooms are configured at follows:
- Master Bedroom - 1 King bed, en suite full bath with access to the outdoor shower.
- Guest Room - 2 Twin beds. Desk and dresser.
Enjoy a cocktail on the deck while grilling some local fish from the farmers market in town.
There is a big buzz about Sag Harbor, it has great bars, a theater, gym, yoga studios, restaurants, shops, farmers market, bike rentals, dining on the water, hiking trails, Jitney, and more.
NO smoking allowed on property.
2 month is the maximum length this property is available.