|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE FIRST SO WE MAY COMMUNICATE PRIOR TO SENDING A REQUEST TO BOOK. THANK YOU! Brant Manor is a new vacation rental home located right outside of downtown Tampa in a beautiful community of lakefront homes with mature tree-lined streets. It has been recently renovated, combining Florida comforts with casual elegance and a European flair. Guests describe it as a perfect mix of timeless details and contemporary style.
This Stately Home Features:
- 5000 Square Feet of Interior Living Space
- 8 Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms Upstairs & 1 Bedroom Downstairs
- 13 Beds, including: 1 King, 6 Queens, 4 Twins, 2 Twin Trundles
- 5.5 Bathrooms: 1.5 Bathrooms Downstairs & 4 Bathrooms Upstairs
- Large Covered Lanai with Screened-In Paver Patio (Prevents Bugs)
- Very Large Resort Style Pool (35k Gal) & Hot Tub
- Three Upstairs Balconies: 1 in Front, 1 Master Sitting Room, 1 Master Bathroom
- Billiard & Gaming (Parlor) Rooms
- Designer Kitchen with Desk & Cooking Supplies
- Open Concept Breakfast, Kitchen Counter & Dining Areas
- Open Concept Family Room with Comfortable Furnishings
- Large Laundry Room
Some Notable Details Include:
- Smart Home Technology & Security System
- High Speed Premium Cable & Wifi
- Thick Chair Railing & Crown Molding Throughout
- Olhausen Billiard Table
- Boardgames, Playing Cards & Poker Chips
- Stone & Ornate Wood Fireplaces (For Display Only)
- Young Chang Piano
- Beverage & Wine Centers
- Custom Shutters & Drapery Throughout Downstairs
- Exotic Granite Counters & European-Inspired Cabinetry in Kitchen
- Custom Wood Counters in Kitchen & Dining Areas
- Cooking Necessities & Diningware
- Tempered & Stained Glass Accents
- Italian Sofa Set & Marble Dining Table
- Crystal Chandeliers
- Recessed LED Lighting
- 60” Sony Bravia HDTV in Family Room
- Additional HDTVs in Three Bedrooms & Billiard Room
- Hardwood, Travertine & Tile Throughout Main Living Areas
- New Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Laundry Shoot
- Pool Bathroom Access Directly off of Lanai
- European & Florida Themed Artwork
- Many Skylights for Natural Light Upstairs
- New, Comfortable Mattresses (4th Qtr 2015)
- Comfortable Sheets, Bedding & Pillows
- Walk-In Bedroom Closets
- Sitting Room in Master Bedroom
- Classic Tile or Marble Bathrooms with Stone/Granite Countertops
- Large Covered Lanai with Custom 14’ Dining Table, Iron Chandelier & Fans
- Outdoor Kitchen with Built-in Grill, Sink and Bar Seating
- Reclining Pool Loungers with Cushions
- Outdoor Conversation Seating
- Lush Landscaping and Tropical Planters
- Large Circular Driveway
- Commercial Grade Landscape Lighting with Lanterns
- Lake Views in the Front & Back of Home
- Fishing Dock (Lake Stocked with Bass)
General House Rules:
- Please Remember This Is Our Home & We Ask Guests Treat It With Love & Respect!
- Parties & Events Are Not Permitted (i.e. Weddings/Receptions)
- Smoking is Not Permitted on the Premises
- Fireworks and Fires Are Not Permitted
- Pets are Not Permitted
- Respect for Neighborhood & Neighbors at All Times
- Remove Shoes When in House for Extended Periods
- Consciousness of Noise & Music at Nightfall
- Max Occupancy of 20 Guests & 8 Vehicles
- RVs, Trailers & Boats Are Not Permitted
- Recreational Motor Vehicles & Swimming are Not Permitted in Lake
- Check-Out Procedure Must Be Followed. If Applicable, Guests are Responsible for Excess Cleaning if Not Followed.
- Deep Frying or Cooking Methods that Could Leave a Strong Odor Upon Departure are Not Permitted
- Guests Under 25 (without adult supervision) and Large Groups of Unrelated Guests Seeking a Place to Party are Not Permitted
Brant Manor displays a regal appearance with its lush landscaping and circular driveway on an oversized corner lot with grand oak trees. Entering through the double-doors into the foyer, you’ll notice thick crown molding, chair railing and hardwood floors throughout. From here, you may enter the Great Room or Gaming Areas to engage in a round of billiards in front of the ornate fireplace. Continue on to the Parlor for cards or board games complete with bar area and piano, which leads to the open Kitchen and Great Room, perfect for entertaining.
Brant Manor’s Designer Kitchen is a cook’s delight with long exotic granite countertops, custom European style cabinetry, beautiful wood details, and all stainless steel appliances. Also featured is a wine and beverage center, island and clear stained glass accents. Guests can enjoy meals together at the formal marble table, kitchen bar or breakfast table while still interacting with friends and family in the spacious Great Room. Running alongside the pool and lanai, the Great Room is perfect as the home’s comfortable gathering and movie hub with its fireplace and 60" flat screen HDTV. A maid’s quarters with separate entrance functions as an additional bedroom and office while the pool bath with shower, half bath and generous laundry room with laundry shoot complete the downstairs living area.
The expansive screened in lanai is complete with brick pavers and an outdoor kitchen with grill and bar seating for four. Skylights allow sunshine to peek through the cool, covered dining area with a table for twelve overlooking the pool and lake. This is where you’ll share plenty of laughter, bask on loungers, float in the resort-size pool or sit back for a good read while listening to the gentle waterfall. On cooler days and starlit evenings, relieve stress in the hot tub fit for ten. For anglers, walk down to the dock and cast away for some fresh water fishing amongst the lily pads.
After a rinse in the pool bath, make your way up the wood columned staircase with stained glass window to the second story. A long balcony lines the front of the house where Guests can catch another lake view across the street or bid visitors adieu. The private Master Bedroom Suite is set apart from the rest of the home complete with walk-in closets, flat screen TV and a bright sitting area. Open the double doors to a screened in balcony overlooking the pool and natural lake setting. There is plenty of space and storage in the Master Bathroom with dual sinks, large shower and jetted tub, all leading to an additional private balcony. Continue down the sky-lit hall to six additional bedrooms and three full bathrooms, alleviating the need to share with all your family members or colleagues. Newly renovated bathroom motifs are contemporary classic and bedroom décor is set to a comfortable, stylish standard throughout. Brant Manor can sleep a maximum capacity of 20 guests comfortably but is an excellent arrangement for smaller parties with guests seeking their own suite experience.
There is plenty of parking space in the circular or side driveway, located in front of the three car garage. A Publix Supermarket is nearby and I-275 grants access to Downtown Tampa in nearly 15 minutes. Guests have excitement at their fingertips with fine dining, shopping, nightlife and attractions. But don’t be surprised if you find yourself back at Brant Manor for the peace, relaxation and sunshine the Florida lifestyle surely delivers.
Keywords: Tampa, Florida, family, reunion, corporate housing, corporate events, vacation rental, convention, large parties, large groups, private pool, resort, lake, fishing, golf
Nice to meet you! I take great pride in my Tampa homes but travel often. I make it available for rent through America Land & Lease for those seeking a beautiful, lakefront setting and ample space for relaxation or entertaining. Thanks for considering my property.
Paul @ America Land & Lease purchased this house in 2015
I purchased this property because it has been so beautifully updated with detail and love from the previous owners. When I pulled up the circular drive it had a special stately quality but without being overwhelming. It's comfortable for small or larger groups of families and friends. I couldn't believe all this house had to offer with its rural setting and lake frontage only 15 minutes to downtown Tampa.
Everything in this home is quality, detailed and spacious, with details such as: crown molding, chair railing, stained glass windows and cabinetry, and a gorgeous kitchen. There are skylights everywhere allowing for natural light and the outdoor area is wonderful for entertaining. Brant Manor provides all the benefits of a Florida countryside manor right outside the city.
This home is even more beautiful in person! It has really has everything to make your stay perfect! Paul is very accommodating, responsive, and made the rental process very easy. I have already recommended this home to several friends and would love to go back!
This was an excellent choice for a vacation home. The description and pictures were very accurate. We had 8 adults and 2 infants in our group. Plenty of space for all. Kitchen was very well equipped. We prepared most of our meals and were able to enjoy them in several locations at the house. Loved the pool and hot tub. Also enjoyed the many board games at the house. Would definitely recommend to family & friends.
This home is absolutely gorgeous! Based on the pictures posted, our expectations were met immediately as soon as we walked in the door!
The house is spacious, clean, large and well equipped kitchen, it even has a wine cooler! Everything you needed in the home was available.
Brant Manor comfortably accommodated the 10 adults who occupied this house for 5 nights. We used all of the amenities i.e. pool/hot tub (where most of our time spent), billiards table (we played several games), front load washer/dryer, plenty of off street parking to name a few.
The house was easy to find and the neighbors were warm and welcoming.
Paul (realtor)was Awesome, understanding, and flexible! He promptly returned all calls and emails.
If we could take this house with us every time our group traveled, we'd see the the world!
Brant Manor was worth the money!
Booking with the owner was a very positive experience. Owner very responsive and you can trust what you're told. This home gave my 9 adult member family all the space AND privacy you wanted and needed. Go out of the town to enjoy your vacay then head "home" to enjoy this beauty and its perks. We are looking for another reason to visit Tampa. Would definitely stay again...without hesitation if you're looking for a great spot to begin and end your day...this is it!!!
Brant Manor is located in a North Tampa Suburb called Lutz (pronounced "Loots") about 15 Minutes From Downtown Tampa. Lutz is known for its exclusive gated communities, golf courses/country clubs and convenience to the city and its attractions. In the immediate area, Guests have easy access to two Publix Supermarkets close by as well as some local restaurants and bars within 2-5 miles. The greatest benefit of this area is its rural, lake-filled scenery with beautiful homes convenient to Downtown via I-275, which brings Guests directly to the City, beautiful sandy beaches, or I-4 to reach Orlando and Disney attractions.
Top Destinations and Approx Driving Distances Include:
- Golf & Country Clubs (Many) : 5 min
- Northdale & Carrollwood : 10 min
- Lake Park : 10 min
- University of South Florida : 12 min
- Downtown Tampa (Convention Center, Amalie Arena, Tampa Theater, Straz Center, Curtis Hixon Park & River Walk) : 15 min
- Busch Gardens & Adventure Island Theme Parks : 15 min
- Lowry Park Zoo : 15 min
- Historic Ybor City : 17 min
- Citrus Park Shoppes & Movie Theater : 17 min
- Big Cat Rescue : 17 min
- MOSI Museum & IMAX : 17 min
- Hyde Park Village & Bayshore Boulevard : 20 min
- Channelside & Port Tampa (Florida Aquarium) : 20 min
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino : 20 min
- The Shops at Wiregrass : 20 min
- International Plaza & Bay Street : 20 min
- Tampa Int'l Airport : 25 min
- Tampa Bay Downs: 25 min
- Tarpon Springs Greek Village : 30 min
- Fred Howard Park & Beach : 35 min
- Downtown St. Petersburg (Dali Museum, Mahaffey Theater, Tropicana Field, The Pier & Beach Drive) : 35 min
- Honeymoon Island Beach : 45 min
- Clearwater Beach : 45 min
- St Pete Beach : 45 min
- Fort Desoto County Park : 50 min
- Bradenton : 55 min
- Sarasota & Surrounding Islands : 70 min
- Orlando Theme Parks (Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World & Islands of Adventure) : 75 min
*A "SunPass" rental is recommended with your vehicle rental if you should have one. All major car rental companies offer SunPass as an option, which is used for toll payments across Florida. Many highways no longer accept cash.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add £14 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add £14 per night, per additional guest|
|Cleaning Fee||£328 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||£65|
- PLEASE INQUIRE TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION QUOTE. RATES & REQUIREMENTS VARY BY SEASON. Thank you!
- HOLIDAYS: Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years Require A Custom Quote.
- Rental Agreement Provided Once Guest Decides to Proceed with Reservation
- When Using Credit Card Processing through Quickbooks Online: approx 3% Merchant Services (Subject to state/local tax)
- Additional Cleaning/Linen Fees May Apply Depending on Group Size
- Damage Protection Insurance Required: $79