Take a look at all of our incredible Cabins by viewing any of the links below:
Homeaway.com/7295152 - Surrounded by Heaven (6 bed 6 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4357433 - Absolutely Heaven (5 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7136800 - Window to Heaven (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/4209637 - Heaven's Ridge (4 bed 4 bath)
Homeaway.com/7408121 - Heaven's Landing (4 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/7484441 - Heaven’s Hangout (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/4231986 - Heaven's Peak (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3780636 - Heaven on Earth (3 bed 3 bath)
Homeaway.com/3961435 - Heaven's Retreat (3 bed 2 1/2 bath)
Homeaway.com/7470025 - A Slice of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4966789 - Heaven's Lookout (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4066947 - Heaven's Escape (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4085098 - Simply Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4810118 - A Little Bit of Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4484169 - Sky High Heaven (2 bed 2 bath)
Homeaway.com/4491958 - Fox on the Run (2 bed 2 bath)
* Note, a full list of frequently asked Questions and Answers are at the bottom of this description.
* Note, stays of 7 nights or longer have an automatic discount built in of 10 to 15%.
Heaven’s Retreat is a luxury 3 bedroom cabin designed for relaxation, romance, and fun. Nestled in the fabulous Arts and Craft Community, it’s just 3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg, 8 miles from Pigeon Forge, and 2 miles from Rocky Top Sports World. Unlike most cabins in the Arts and Craft community our two deck cabin offers an incredible view of one of the highest peaks in the Smokey’s, Mt. Leconte and a beautiful mountain range.
If you’re tired of renting cabins that require endless zig zagging and perilous climbs up roads to see the Smokey Mountain range you’ll be delighted by the very easy drive to get to Heaven’s Retreat. We apologize in advance if you’ll never want to leave to enjoy the multitude of activities within an easy 15 - 30 minute drive.
A paved driveway leads to Heaven’s Retreat with flat parking for four cars. Greeting you is that old fashioned front porch with the customary rocking chairs and sitting area. Roll your luggage up our wheel chair friendly ramp and step into your vacation experience.
As you enter the cabin you’ll be struck by the grandness of the floor to ceiling gas burning fireplace climbing up our 20 foot soaring ceiling. Peeking through the pine timber railing is a glimpse of the loft game room that’ll have the youngster’s and young at heart dropping their suitcases saying “let the games begin” as they challenge each other to a game of shuffleboard, foosball, or game of darts.
Strategically placed fireplaces throughout the cabin create a draw to slip away into total relaxation. Our focal point in the center of the cabin is a double sided gas fireplace separating the living room and dining room creating a backdrop for mellow conversations in either room. The Great Smokey Mountains are visually appealing during the daytime, but not to be outdone is the Great Smokey Mountain starscape. Enjoy star gazing on our expansive main level deck around the gas fire pit as you recline in one of our six Adirondack chairs. Finally our second double sided fireplace is strategically situated between the opulent master suite and the Sunroom creating the spark for your end of evening activities.
Our 2,300 square foot luxury cabin comfortably accommodates groups of 1 – 6 guests and provides vacation amenities throughout. Whether it’s sinking into the couches in the living room or gathering at the cabin’s inside or outside dining areas all 6 guests will enjoy comfortable seating for each experience.
Each of our 3 bedrooms are beautifully appointed with luxury linens and sufficient pillows important for a good night’s sleep. If you’re traveling with several couples you might have to flip a coin to determine who sleeps in which bedroom, but no one will be a loser. The showcase bedroom is the large master bedroom suite on the main floor accessed through a 36” wide pine door. As you step into this bedroom sanctuary you’re drawn to the dual-sided fireplace situated for our guests to enjoy from their king size bed or adjoining sunroom. The other two bedrooms are upstairs. Each of these bedrooms have a separate vanity to expedite freshening up and are joined together by a Jack and Jill bathroom featuring a private commode and slate tiled soaker tub.
The finest spa facilities have nothing on Heaven’s Retreat sumptuous Master Bathroom. The sliding panel pine door opens revealing a 150 square foot luxury bathroom. Your choices to begin your pampering are: an extra deep 2 person soaker tub, a 2 person sauna, or a two person walk-in shower with separate shower heads and corner seating. When you’re finished relaxing and getting ready for a night on the town, His and Her vanities eliminate having to orchestrate who has to get ready first.
Heaven’s Retreat provides a contemporary space for you to show off your culinary skills. Stainless steel microwave, stove, dishwasher, and granite counters equip the gourmet to create to his or her heart’s content. The stunning dining area seats 6 comfortably. If you’re a grill master we haven’t forgotten you. On the main deck is a Gas Grill waiting to be fired up to prepare your steaks, burgers, and chicken. When the meal is complete enjoy open air covered dining on the outdoor dining table.
If a gourmet meal and the mountain air hasn’t stoked your romantic fire, finish off your evening with a glass of wine in our 6 person hot tub.
For more activities access the sunroom from either the master bedroom or the main deck to play a game of cards or challenge friends to participate in one of the many board games. Views of the mountain and the fireplace make this room a unique fun escape.
For our guest who must stay connected we offer wireless internet and cable TV through Charter Spectrum. Our cable package includes ALL the channels including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to email us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 1 roll of paper towels, 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 1 dishwasher pod, 1 laundry detergent pod, kitchen trash bags, and travel/hotel size shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, and lotion.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a griddle, blender, toaster, waffle iron, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide any baby items? – Yes! We provide a high chair and pack n’ play.
5. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is propane.
6. Do I need fire wood? – No need. All of the gas fireplaces and fire pits run on gas.
7. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
8. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
9. Is there a community club house and pool area? – This particular cabin does not have a community pool.
10. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
11. When is the second payment due? – 30 Days prior to your stay.
12. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate email after your final payment is made.
13. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 3pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
14. How do cancellations work? - Cancellations or shortened stays that are made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date will be fully refunded. Cancellations or changes that are made within 60 days of the arrival date are non-refundable.
15. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
16. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
17. How is the drive up to the cabin? – It is a 7 minute (2 mile) drive up the mountain. The roads are well maintained and paved. However, there are some steeper parts that are "scary" for some people.
18. Do I need 4-wheel drive? – Only if snow or ice conditions are present. It’s basically a rule of thumb for all mountain roads in this area, that if ice or snow conditions are present, you should have 4-wheel drive or snow chains.
19. Is this cabin secluded? – This cabin sits on is almost an acre. From the decks, you feel very private and secluded. There is one neighbor somewhat visible from the driveway.
20. Was this area affected by the 2016 wildfires? – No, this area was not affected.
22. What TV package / channels do you provide? – We provide the highest package that our cable provider has. This includes premium movie channels and sports channels, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, TMC, Starz, Starz Encore, NFL Redzone, and all the sports Networks.
23. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi.
24. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
25. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out are Christmas and Thanksgiving day.